Jew Yells at Blond Woman on CNN

archive.is/kNFnh

CNN commentator Kayleigh McEnany posed a simple question to Steven Goldstein, the Anne Frank Center's executive director, on Tuesday night: “You think the president does not like Jews and is prejudiced against Jews?”

Goldstein's response was unequivocal: “You bet.”

So began an intense exchange on CNN's “Out Front” that escalated when McEnany suggested that President Trump cannot be anti-Semitic because his daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism when she married Jared Kushner.

“Does he hate his daughter?” McEnany asked. “Does he hate his son-in-law?”

“You know what, Kayleigh?” Goldstein shot back. “I am tired of commentators like you on the right trotting out his daughter, trotting out his son-in-law as talking points against the president's anti-Semitism. They are Jewish, but that is not a talking point against anti-Semitism, and that is a disgrace. Have you no ethics?”

youtu.be/5MIFSSsT5J0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK-NoHjSgF8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_(Hebrew_title)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

no shame on the circles

>Goldstein
>get called out
>Muh Semites

bymop

>Pro-Isreal
>B-but he's a-anti-Semitic, right? H-he hates j-jews...

he did the jewish equivalent of chimping out

kvetching

They cry out in pain even as they strike you

Trump is in the "muh globalists jews" camp so i could understand him being upset. Also comparable to fox news famous obama hates white people discussion

Clearly that jew didn't get the high verbal IQ they are known for.

god. if you ever wanted to redpill someone on the JQ just show them this. Jesus crist this smarmy little fuck is just..... they have no shame.

I think we're over due for a thorough pogroming. They're getting too uppity.

OYYY VEEYYY

Whats her trigger count at now?

>Trump is most antisemetic president ever
>First president to have a Jewish child
>Has like 6 Jewish grandkids
>BFF with Jewish son-in-law
>Clearly favorites his Jewish daughter

This is what I love about Donny boy. He came out the gate preaching his love fore Jews. His family is Jewish now, he's with Israel 1000%

But I know it's bullshit. He absolutely hates every kike on the planet. And he's going to gas them all. They want to call him an anti-Semite so bad but can't. And it's going to be like this the whole way to the gas chamber.

The left doesn't own a dictionary or an atlas.

Jews aren't Semites, and doing something a small group of some Jews don't like doesn't mean a person hates an entire religion's worth of adherents.

>Jews aren't Semites
They are though.

He's talking about the fake Jews: the Ashkenazim.

>have you know ethics

Rabbi was accusing Trump of being anti-Semetic. Blondie was defending Trump, saying he isn't anti-semitic. The rest is history.

They are semites too. Surely they semite features are much less prominent and they can larp as whites, but so can the turks.
semite subhumans, all of them.

What exactly did Obama do for the jews?

For fuck's sake.

>more likes than dislikes
>posted by CNN
Let's fix that

>Donny
>Antisemite

>Benjamin NetanyahuVerified >account@netanyahu Feb 15
>.@realDonaldTrump, thanks very much for the warm welcome. Israel has no better friend than the US; the US has no better friend than Israel.

Sure thing, Goldberg.

An anti-semite is not someone who hates jews but someone jews hate. So he kind of has a point. Though he can't articulate worth a shit. I expect more spectacles to happen like this for a while to try to keep attention away O'Keefe's videos.

The Khazars are literally from the Caucasus mountains. Ashkenaz descended from Japheth, brother of Shem. Not Semites.

Tried to manipulate Israels election

They are semites. Educate yourself. All jews share more genetic similarity with each other than any jewish group does with gentiles.

Are children from a non jewish mother really considered jewish tho?

>Steven (((Goldsteinsilverblattcohenberg)))

They are. Just look at their hideous kike faces.
Next you'll tell me they have high IQ

It even says so in their own book. Khazars mass converted to Judasim in in like 800AD or 900AD -- I forget when exactly. They're not from Jacob (Israel) or Shem.

What did the Jew mean by this?

clicking anything from cnn

dislikes are still views

You mean very fake jews.

Forgot pic

He was a commie, the ones that bitch most about anti-semitism and doing all of this underhanded shit are the commie jews, not the zionists. Trump is vehemently anti-communist that's why he's getting all of this hate.

Oy vey!

O

>Liberals claim Trump wants to fuck/has fucked Ivanka.
>Liberals claim Trump is stepping out of line for criticizing companies for dropping his daughters products.
>Liberals claim that Trump isn't excluded from anti-semitism just because his daughter is jewish.
??????

Y

V

Holy shit, I love that Kayleigh McEnany. I don't watch normie news but this is like the third clip of her where she seems superior and more logical and calm in her arguments than whoever is blowing up on her. She's good

english is hard i guess

He asked a Jewish reported to sit down. How isn't Trump basically Hitler again?

It's all fake Jews.

Trump
>Pro israel
>There are jews in his family

How much was that jew paid to shill?

>Mr. Goldstein
>You scheming, thieving scum
>You've got your sideburns down, and your yarmulke on, baby
>How many times will you cry "muh 6 million" after the goys of summer have gone?

youtube.com/watch?v=MK-NoHjSgF8

>believes the Khazar meme

>Mr Goldstein

>call me Steve

Jew trying to hide his jewiness.

also "Mr. Goldstein" I keked

One of the former Israeli ministers of something or other some years back admitted in an interview that it's standard practice to yell antisemite at anybody who is doing something not in line with Israel's aims.

it's very important to remember that there are different kinds of jews

some jews live in America, hate Israel, and desperately want for there to be no borders whatsoever

ahhahahhaha he doesn't even know what to say
wwwwweeeeewwww hhhhhhoooowwwww
>i'm the victim here booohooo
pussy

YOU ARE A PART OF THE KAZAR EMPIRE

DAS RITE

>new york democrat businessman who fellates israel and has several jewish family members is anti-semitic

this is actually dumber than the russia shit somehow.

>“You know what, Kayleigh?” Goldstein shot back. “I am tired of commentators like you on the right trotting out his daughter, trotting out his son-in-law as talking points against the president's anti-Semitism. They are Jewish, but that is not a talking point against anti-Semitism, and that is a disgrace. Have you no ethics?”

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE 6 BILLION KAYLEIGH!!

>jew gets called out on his logical fallacy
Blonde reporter is based.

ISIAH 14:12

Holy fuck that kikes argument tactics are cringe to the max.

The rat might as well have just started screaming:

>SIIIIIIX GORRRRRRILLLLLIANNN

>Be me
>Start laughing at the usual tropes and kvetching
>Join in and hone my Jew jmpression
>"Oy vey! Boo-hoo, six million! Racist! Anti-Semite! Shame, shame, shame!"
>Then he actually says, "Shame on you"
>MFW

It's so predictable.

>CNN
>on the right

RARE
A
R
E

Tree of Life Award
An anti-semite wouldn't proudly hang an award he won for his service to the Jewish community over his desk you fucking idiot.

Reminder that the first person Trump gave the stage to after being sworn in as president was a rabbi.

Probably the only bad thing about Trump is that he seems to enjoy noshing on sweaty, circumcised penii.

>you know what? I'm tired of hearing this argument. I don't like it, so it's not an argument. Quit using it you meanie head!
ah, the fabled jewish intellect

Yeah, Russia was at least plausible, and they had leaks to back it. But this, there isn't really much to go on here right?

I still don't understand why Jews are special and deserve to be a talking point at all. Like who cares what trump or anyone else thinks about them? Why is this a big deal.

[HAND RUBBING INTENSIFIES]
WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE FUCKING JEWS GOD DAMNIT

Why did this interview keep going after she read the quote?

> redpilling normie cuckservatives about his kind

Because they know a population that can openly discuss jews will come to the conclusion of what they do...

Why you can't even discuss them without Anti-Semitism being thrown around...

Jews really love to play the fucking victim.

Remember when Trump went full 14/88 at the debates? Pic related

Anyways only real niggaz will remember when he did 'the pledge' at his rally and everyone raised their arms in a Hitler like salute. It was one of my favorite campaign moments here the Trump General was off the charts at the time. Fuck I miss the almost daily rallies.

Let's be real, the Jews trashed their own cemetery, didn't they?

Jews act the way white nationalists want whites to act

let that sink in

>President talks about something other than his love of jews
OY VEY ANTISEMITISM

this guy made a fool of himself even to normies.

holy shit what a cunt

i legit hope he gets hit by a car

this, /thread

literally nothing. they're trying to correlate trumps rhetoric to encouraging jewish attacks. except nothing in his rhetoric suggests that even a little.

Israel is really worse than Nazi Germany. Extreme racial superiority, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, etc.

Goldstein is delusional but technically correct. There's pretty much nothing that can stop you from being an antisemite. Donald is not one.

Look at that fucking kike. Hear how that kike argues. That is one of the kikiest kikes I've seen in a while. Fucker doesn't even spend the shekels for a comb.

>implying that doesn't make them better than Nazi Germany

Ashkenazi jews aren't semitic tho. Only arabs and middle eastern jews are.

>Mr. Goldstein
>Call me Steven
lel

>trump ignores antisemitism
>jews get mad

what's going on here?

>The president is antisemitic because he doesn't talk about antisemitism enough

what did (((he))) mean by this ?

Obvious shill

Christ, that Steven Goldstein is such a Jew in that video

It's never enough.

Not by jews. By everyone else, yes, but not by Jews.

It's fucking disgusting how an inbred tribe of desert faggots tout their "chosen people" dogshit and demand special treatment/attention while degrading everyone around them for so much as not bowing to the fucking heebs.

Fuck giving israel billions a year. Fuck having foreign interest groups like AIPAC dominate elections. Fuck having some hook nosed monkey practice supremacism while screeching in agony as you criticize him for it.

Then its obvious is 2 different factions of jewishness that is conflicting what the fuck is happening