Trump Impeachment Possibility

A couple cities have filed for impeachment of President Trump. Four senators have started to drafting rules for impeachment. For real, what do we do if Trump is impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea..good luck with that .

KeK. They can certainly try,

Elect a democrat

If Trump gets impeached, they'll really find out what it's like to see cities burn. Half of america has shown that it is fed up with the left and neo-cons. Trump's election was their peaceful protest. If he is impeached. . .

RON PAUL 2017

WE DIDN'T LISTEN

Kek

Would you really go for civil war if that happened?

I'm literally shaking now.

He won't be and I can guarantee it. Trump is doing a great job. Stop listening to the main stream media, they are fake news.

Bigly.

Aren't brazilians always shaking from the contagions and raw sewage in their water?

Potential civil war is the reason I voted for Trump. I agree with none of his policies. But he is chaos. With him we have chaos. Without him we have more chaos. The fire rises

>impeach presidents because he hurt our feelings

Worlds gone fucking mad, and that pisses me off

Can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

We usually just drop dead though, but well played, sir.

What would happen in that case? Would the red states secede or something like that?

You guys could actually put your second ammendment to good use and kill all of the leftists and globalists.

>A city thinks it can impeach the President.
If cities had any power San Francisco would have legalized weed and made gay marriage legal nationwide decades ago.

We say "President Mike 'shock'em till they stop' Pence." What a glorious day that will be.

>drafting rules
Yea like they can change the rules of the game when they lost

Do people k ow how impeachment works?

Impeachment for what? Raping an old lady in Nov, 9th?

For working with his business while he's in office. I don't understand the big deal about that.

>I agree with none of his policies.
You seem like a pathetic faggot. kys

>leftards would go to civil war because they're butthurt about a republican being president
I mean it's not gonna happen but still, the fact they're this insane is bad news in and of itself

>kangaroo courts in bumfuck nowhere can overrule and even impeach the president

Nice legal system you have there, Ameriburgers.

>i-impeach trump, he hurt my feefees
and to think they spent 8 years laughing at the tea party

you'd better put words into actions

>what do we do if Trump is impeached?
GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!

The big deal is that they can't assassinate him, both literally as in he got the security a billionaire can buy and figuratively because it'd probably trigger a civil war, so impeachment is the next thing.

on what fucking grounds?

Mike 'Electric Shock till you stop sucking cock' Pence

>LOCAL CITY COUNCIL
>having any power other than their own city
>call on congress

They can do that all they want. It literally means nothing. If congress wanted to do it, which many democrats want to, you need something called evidence. Like a semen stained dress and the president going on television under oath making statements that he never had sexual relations with that woman. That's what starts impeachment investigations. What do the liberals have? Nothing.

Trump is literally the only chance we have of turning this country around. If they find some total bullshit reason to impeach him there will be fucking riots. Even goddamn neets would be out there

>Impeach Trump
>Mike "Shock the gay away" Pence takes over.
>Impeach Pence
>Bah gawd, that's Paul Ryans music.

He said mean things, the usual. I'm pretty sure, this will be the end of the line for Donald Trump. This time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1xVFDjk48

Richmond is basically a conservative nightmare. They elected a Green party mayor and their government literally pays criminals not to commit crimes

>not Mike "Set Phasers To Straight" Pence

Trump is a child and doesn't understand the position that he's in. He's in a fantasy world.

They have no grounds, nor do they have the right to initiate these proceedings. Sessions needs to let them know that attempted harassment of the president will be harshly punished. They are actually engaging in sedition, and can be imprisoned or executed.

He hasn't broken the law as President. He cannot be impeached simply because people don't like him.

>city council
Heheheh.

wrong

Not that user, but yes, we will. If they kick Trump out to put in some cry-baby, liberal pop-culture fucking zombie then we will paint the streets red with their blood.

Hillary and soros will be behind bars soon.

Holy shit, I think this will truly be the end of his campaign

Madam President

I just maxed out betting sites on Trump NOT being impeached.

I only pray now he stays in office so I don't lose my money.

I wonder how the resident of these cities feel about their municipal governments wasting time and money to forward resolutions that have no bearing whatsoever

>richmond
>city council
It's fucking nothing

These people are playing with fire.
Trump won.
He was elected fair and square.
These crooks and phonies will respect the choice of the people.
All the loud mouth shouting leftists will not be changing these next 8 years.
They've done nothing but make sure Trumps base stays focused and ready for round two.
While these clowns are pissing our heads and can't even muster a half decent leader for their party.
What a fucking joke these people are. Complete disgrace.

The demorats think a muslim black supremacist is the next presudent candidate.
How can anyone take them seriously?

I think being a literal fascist is enough reason to get him impeached.

>muh powerless democrats and a few shill never trumpers
lol get fucked shill, 2 posts by this ID the new 1 post by this id

Laugh.

Panic after, I guess.

i've never shot a gun but i'll go out and shoot some spics if they get trump impeached

We take up arms against cuckery. If it happens, we have no choice. We must cleanse our nation from liberalism and political correctness. The Marxists have no other agenda but to destroy our once strong Anglo culture and Balkanize our nation.

It would also give us a ripe opportunity to take advantage of the movement and cleanse this nation of its degeneracy brought upon largely by Niggers.

>what do we do if Trump is impeached?

Nothing. Impeach does not mean remove from office.

If you think your local city council has the ability to impeach the president you might be a liberal

Impeach for..... What? Being a business owner? Is that a crime now?

Ok people lets stop with this meme.

>be murder capital
>start paying niggers to stop killing each other
Okay Richmond

was worried this was richmond, virginia for a second but it's actually california so it doesn't really matter

>when liberals whine and throw fits over Trump saying mean things more than this little shit throws fits about trivial bullshit.

B E S T
T I M E L I N E

>bombs going off around NYC, DC, and Cali
>many will die
>actual riots, not leftie shit
>politician hit list

I can only imagine the chaos that will brew if Trump got assassinated or impeached.

I think isis will be taking notes on how to blow shit up, once its started.

Everyone knows this though, so he wont be impeached. They just need to de-legitimatize his presidency.

God forbid he does a good job and we see real change, Obama will be the last career politician to be in office. And it just so happened it was a black guy. Could you imagine?

Trump will be in highschool history books. It might even talk about KEK if we are lucky enough.

Well if the Richmond city council says so, I guess there's not much that can be done to stop it!

The only way civil war will ever happen in America again is if a foreign superpower like Russia is using 'total war' as a weapon of destabilization in order to divide and conquer it from within, but even way before the violenece started there would be evidence of Russian involveme-

LOL
So he'll show them what they want & this cute game stops? Nope. Never appease a Marxist mob.

Maga

This is their goal. To remove all avenues of civil discourse.

>never shot a gun
You better get fucking on that then, it's not a difficult thing to learn but you won't be wanting to figure it out during a shitstorm.

truly nothing more then signalling to their liberal supporters, vote for me again goy see i tried to impeach the bad man
>takes federal aid

the president is above the law, if you think he can be impeached for anything but actual treason, you real retarded desu

Mike 'If you like your prostate pounded, better hope you're grounded' Pence.

Ok I've seen the Trump impeachment mentions numerous times now.

As a bong I thought impeachment was for crimes like corruption etc... can Trump be impeached just because people are upset?

Wouldn't that just put pence as president?

You are right

Yep.

No. It means Trump would go to court.
IMPEACH DOES NOT MEAN REMOVE FROM OFFICE YOU MORONS.

as far as i'm aware you can only be impeached if you break the law
and even then our only president that was impeached still never left office
i believe
i might be wrong

The house of representative is republican
i mean COME ON
Im not even american and i know there is no way they can get him impeached. NOT EVEN CLINTON GOT IMPEACHED

Fucking forty keks for you

See I told you
>numbers

Trumps impeachment would cause a massive cleaning of house. KEK would punish the betrayers

Remember that the ones trying to push this impeachment shit got straight C's in every class but English and arts in highschool and take gender studies / english / liberal arts classes in college. They slacked off enough in Government/Civics class for their idea of impeachment to be incorrect.

>NOT EVEN CLINTON GOT IMPEACHED

Yes he was. Clinton was impeached.

>A couple cities have filed for impeachment of President Trump.

If you're impeached then the Senate has the power to remove you from office from a majority vote, Nixon stepped down before he could be convicted.

no sauce = fake

No. And what these fucking retards also don't realize is that even if they miraculously got Trump impeached that doesn't necessarily mean that he would be removed from office.

Good ol' Slick Willy Bill Clinton was impeached and he was not subsequently removed from the presidency.

But most of these faggots and their media overlords appeal to almost nothing but emotion and evoking a response is all they are aiming for.

you can't impeach just because you are salty

Wouldnt Pence become defacto president?

he was acquitted though

if he gets impeached (which i don't think will happen), it will probably be because of some rage-inducing bullshit reason that really crossed the line, even more rage-inducing than the extreme leftist bias that we already have in the media

dont they actually need a reason to impeach someone rather than just 'waaah, he's racist' waaaaah!'

This.
Learn the 60/40 grip ratio for handguns, isocolese stance only if you're wearing plates- otherwise go weaver, don't be Niggerish with calibers- use the largest you can shoot ACCURATELY!, get a decent 3 gun loadout (handgun, rifle, shotgun) and enough ammo\mags for 2 serious firefights- one to defend your home and one to assult another.

That doesn't matter.
He was still impeached.

I thats the case i too could run a country.

I've read, the Trumpers have the majority of the firearms, no need to worry. The left is lazy, few more weeks and they will yield. The big cities, 14 days without social security, solved.

True that. If there was ever something to make white people riot ala' 1776, a betrayal like that would be it.

Is trump gets impeached I will gas kikes

Do you think that a majority Republican Senate is going to relinquish control via voting Trump guilty?

Not a chance in hell.

>Bill Clinton gets impeached
>Hillary Clinton gets the most support of any candidate to date and loses election.

CLINTONS BTFO

I still believe that she didn't want to win about half way through after the primaries. The shit that was coming out, the way the American people looked at here. She has too much to lose, and the FBI wanted blood. She could have won debates with actual topics she had experience with that Trump would have flopped around on. But she just made direct attacks just like he did.

I think she is probably glad she lost, and is going to try to fade away into the shadows at this point.

She is one of the worst people to ever get involved in politics, and the last thing she deserved is a easy way into retirement.

She needs to see her daughter hanging from a lamp post. That blood line needs to die.