How do we stop white people from doing drugs?

How do we stop white people from doing drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

dtcb.ie/research_training/publication71.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=3wAKVz_lKv0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781814/Ohio-police-share-horrifying-photos-adults-passed-overdosing-car-toddler-backseat.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20369247
naabt.org/faq_answers.cfm?ID=2
reddit.com/r/kratom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think you should be able to use heroin, but i dont think you should if you have kids in your car

Poor kid... There is nothing painful in this world as seeing poor helpless child suffering...

He must feel so awkward.

This image may help.
Rough one for that little orphan.

If the parents had shared their heroin, this wouldn't be an issue.

by killing all subhuman niggers and mudslimes that leech off the western welfare states, restoring the era of prosperity.

Death penalty. Only inferior people get addicted.

by deporting all illegals, our president says they're causing all the crime in Chicago, they're all raping and murdering. Once we deport all of them trafficking of drugs willl cease. Making it impossible for WHITES to overdose.

Whites have been seduced by illegal aliens and their drugs. Those white parents aren't to blame. If you want to blame someone blame illegals

I don't know
But make them Illegal obviously doesn't help

Give them cheap cigarettes

Stop prescribing opioids as pain relief. People get hooked on painkillers and roll down hill from there.

Not sure if Ironic or average american thinking...

fuck off

Agreed.

I've seen too many lives ruined by drugs. All drug offenders should be forced through a new, criminal rehabilitation center. If they relapse, they should be executed (I know this would never happen). This poison kills communities and wherever it goes, violent crimes, burglaries, and homelessness follow.

>Poor kid... There is nothing painful in this world as seeing poor helpless child suffering...

And yet if you saw this pic you'd be making memes, calling them subhuman, calling for their deportation, or saying they deserve it

>subhuman racist morality

I will never understand white "people", they are over empathic with dogs but dont give a fuck about actual human children.

Is Duterte /our guy/?

Have a efficient and cheap alternative for opiates
There are none.

>stop giving relief to people
That's not how life works.

says an internet addict

Hint: they're fucking their dogs

>White people not to blame for their own failings

Dafuq?

stop bigpharma
legalize weed

>people suffer in wars so fuck borders and laws and shit
You come in illegally, you have to go back

replace niggers with illegals and we're on to something. African Americans are also victims of the brown illegal menace.

Pro tip. They don't grow coca plants in Compton or Bronx. They grow them in spic shitholes.

We need to reach out to African Americans are create a united front against spics

>let's bomb them and shit on their entire country
>let's also deport them when they flee their war torn hellhole because we care so much about them

Subhuman racist morality in a nutshell

someone needs to stab the person who took pictures before getting the kid out of there

their dog is part of the family, a shared memory, someones child isnt. Not giving a fuck about a child is still deranged tho, as both a dog and a child are devoid of corruption

We bombed those countries to fight the people causing the suffering, we didn't just blow up people for no reason

Also, why do they flee to the country bombing them in the first place

We aren't the third world's babysitter

I'll give you that Mexico is a war-torn hellhole, but I don't recall bombing them. Unless you're still upset about that little fudge-packing 170 years ago.

>animal
>family

Europe is shit because cucks like you.

>lets deport them when they flee across the world, ignoring many other close countries that they can get safely, just to get into the best nation on earth that they'll shit up with their barbaric practices

yeah, nah. I hope the cartel keeps fucking you guys up. I care infinitely more for Americans than I do for mud slimes or you Mexicans.

>We need to reach out to African Americans are create a united front against spics

Pro tip: nigger/black community are nothing but a strain on any country they are even miniscule part of.

You can go look around every aprt of the world but you will not find a single black community that is a net profit on the country it resides in.

On topic though, why do you furiously hate drugs Sup Forums?
I dislike them because the effect is.. putrid, but you people tend to chimp out on this matter

You forge a society that isn't against the common white folk at every single turn, otherwise the inevitable drop to escapism in the form of drugs will continue.

>moralfags

Nigger, I never supported a neocon war, not a single one.

stop allowing brown people to bring drugs into our country

by legalizing them

Fuck off Commie

That hit home

authoritarianism does not work.. you can even get drugs in saudi arabia.. they take tramadol

It's your choice wether a dog is a companion or a tool, even then it either serves a function or is a shared memory/object of affection, that means it's still more interwind with you than some faggots child.
Doesn't really mean that someones child is worth less, means that i care more about my dog than someones spawn

SUBUTEX AND KRATOM THEY ARE BASICALLY CURES

ADDICTS DO NOT GET HIGH OFF THEM IT JUST MAKES THEM FEEL NORMAL

This shit seems like a conspiracy, these white people always have children. I think the state is killing off white parents that breed.

I do have much more pity for white kids.
Fuck you.

You cant stop people from doing drugs.

I'll care about my people. You care about yours.

I grew up in a town plagued by addiction and when we were in high school we could get any drug we wanted.. be it pills, weed, coke, xanax and we even had creepy guys that would offer to sell us GUNS, but the things we could not get were cigarettes and ALCOHOL! Because what self respecting adult sells teenagers alcohol.. we would literally have to get it from homeless guys! IF drugs were legalized it would protect children more than now. For many of my friends the first drugs they ever tried was their mom's pills. So yes healthcare workers should explain that opiates are addictive but prohibition needs to be ended entirely and people just need to be warned of the risks associated with different substances and be truthful about it. Many kids wrongly assumed pills were not that harmful because DARE agents told us weed would kill us!
Doctors should not prescribe pain killers to people who have never taken them, but if a person understands the risks they should be able to put whatever substance into their body they want.

Fentnyl Deaths are a prime symptom of the failed prohibition we call the WAR ON DRUGS. Fentnyl is able to be manufactured in labs similar to meth and when addicts are not able to get safer drugs such as oxycontin they turn to DANGEROUS ones such as fentnyl. Oxycodone is actually one of the safest opiates in terms of overdoses and has a relatively high therapeutic index which is the ratio between the dose that kills you and the dose that makes you high. Prohibition didnt work in the 1930s and it doesnt work now and it will NEVER work. PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET HIGH ARE GOING TO GET HIGH NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! THE DIFFERENCE IS HOW MUCH DAMAGE IT DOES ON SOCIETY.

US borders and custom agents let shitments slide all the time. And there's a reason PMCs still make money despite contracts in Afghanistan drying up.

To answer OP's question, divert taxpayer money to providing affordable insurance and open up treatment centers, needle exchanges and crack down on overperscription of pain meds for minor injuries. My state has this problem big time, when I got nailed by a car while riding my bike, I was road rashed to shit and pretty busted up. I wanted just a couple of pills to get through that day, but they wouldn't give them to me because I had no broken bones. I'm glad they didn't.

And prohibition maximizes the damage on society that drugs do. It has been proven that the CIA has dealt drugs in the 80s and we have all seen the pictures of American soldiers guarding opium fields. Do you think the government just leaves all that money on the table! NO WAY and they double their profits because they jail drug addicts and imprison dealers so they make DOUBLE THEIR MONEY! In fact you can get drugs in Saudi Arabia where they will cut your head off if they catch you, but they take tramadol a medicine that can give you seizures!

NEVER TRUST ANYONE TRYING TO CONTROL YOU! FREEDOM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

There is no reason a grown adult that needs a doctor to tell them what they can put in their own body. You are not them and do not understand what goes on in someone else's head or body. Some people need heroin to function others need amphetamine(adderall) or methamphetamine or weed or LSD(artists).. This country was founded upon liberty and you should be able to pursue happiness however you see fit unless it directly interferes with someone else's freedom.

The rehab industry has been trying to block people from getting subutex which is the number one treatment for opiate addiciton, because they want addicts to become institutionalized and dependent on them for survival, and have seen more lives turned around because of kratom and subutex than any rehab or aa or na. I have seen dozens of former junkies fail in rehabs and aa and na but when they take subutex they are able to work and support their families and be productive... later they are able to ween themselves off of it no problem without having to spend thousands of dollars for rehab... AND if they ever slip up they know all they have to do is take subs for a few weeks and then ween off again. Thats why subutex and kratom are so great and provide addicts with reliable self reliance!

Be explicit in the damage it does. Not over react like republitards did in the 80s with sex ed.

I got lucky. I saw what that shit does to people. I saw the need for what it was. My parents loved smoking, drinking coke a cola, weed and living on welfare.

Drugs and liquor at an early age fucks your brain up. Not a little. Alot. When people say they cant quit or even go a week without, you can point to thier teen years and how reason how much that shit altered thier brain.

Rehabs and AA and NA AT BEST can claim 5 percent efficacy but I have dozens of friends and every single one of them that learned to treat themselves with subutex or kratom have become successful adults! Dr Drew speaks out against these therapies but he is just scared that he will be irrelevant without people needing 12 step bullshit! ALSO it is a travesty that they taint buprenorphine tablets with naloxone.. that is just more incentive for addicts not to take that drug instead of heroin or what have you, because for the addict to take it with naloxone he or she has to spend an entire 24 HOURS in withdrawal or else taking the naloxone will put them into PRECIPITATED WITHDRAWALS. Putting naloxone in with buprenorphine which already has opiate blocking effects is no better than drug dealers spiking their heroin with adulterants and only serves to disincentivize drug addicts taking something healthier!

Let people make their own decision about their bodies and dont take their resources away from them! You have no idea what goes on in someone elses head.. Only they are qualified to decide what gets put in their body. Do not vote your freedom away.. anyone who tries to control you or your actions cannot be trusted and must be fought against! Drug addicts are the most oppressed minority on the planet and their persecution only rivals the holocaust in terms of scope!

DO NOT VOTE YOUR FREEDOM AWAY ANY FURTHER.. TRUST NO ONE THAT TRIES TO CONTROL YOU. FREEDOM IS THE ONLY THING WORTH FIGHTING FOR. FREEDOM COMES AT A COST THOUGH IT IS NOT FREE.

Subutex isn't a cure and people still get high off of it.

Subutex is a replacement. It still has all the downsides of heroin including tolerance and withdrawals.
A cure does not make the problem worse, subutex does. Once subutex is gone for 2 days the addict is in an even worse position than when they started it

who fucking cares
good riddance

Do what Portugal did. Decriminalize, offer treatment.
I can't remember if they standardized doses/strength of drugs.

Stop allowing niggers to move into white neighborhoods

you forgot subutex and kratom

im not a junkie but a lot of my friends are.. the ones that went to traditional rehabs have died and the ones that took subutex or kratom have all become functional members of society and know how to ween themselves off of drugs if they ever slip up again

the problem is that DR DREW and the rehab industry have been leading a movement to stop opiod replacement therapy even though its much much much more effective than rehabs or AA or NA

AA and NA and Rehabs tell people they are powerless over their addiction and institutionalize them which is bullshit.. its like a doctor prescribing "prayer" to treat a physiological brain chemistry imbalance.. it works for about 5 percent of people which is the same as placebo!

no no its really does not get drug addicts high because of their toleracne.. there is a ceiling effect and it literally has no high attached to it after the first week of treatment or if that person is already addicted and tolerant

because it has no major palpable effect it teaches drug addicts to ween off.. i have seen it work on my friends and they all describe it like this

Yeah because small towns in the Midwest and New England have blacks.

IT DOES NOT MAKE IT WORSE

the drug addict takes the subutex for a few weeks and there is no feeling form it and then the only logical choice is to ween off and its CAKE compared to heroin

forciing people into heroin withdrawals is some archaic bullshit form the 40s and 50s

there is a much easier way you can just ween off PAINLESSLY in a matter of weeks without spending thousands on rehab or wasting time locked up

ive seen it work on DOZENS of people

SUBUTEX SHOULD BE AVAILABLE OVER THE COUNTER LIKE THE MORNING AFTER PILL

GIVE THE PHARMACIST A LITTLE POWER FOR DISCRETION TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT GET IDIOT TEENAGERS TAKING IT TO GET A BUZZ

on a sidenote though subutex is the ULTIMATE hangover cure if you have no opiate tolerance ;)

Staged photo.

0/10

Yes, it really does. It's a problem that's been known about for decades and had several studies done on addicts less than a year after it was introduced.

>The main object of this study was to establish the extent of buprenorphine abuse among opiate addicts. The study relied on self-reporting by addicts of drugs abused-this method of data collection has been shown to be reliable12. It is clear that buprenorphine is only one of a number of powerful analgesic drugs abused, mainly intravenously. Because of its relatively recent introduction, it is not surprising that the average length of abuse is only 11 months.

>Addicts report a less intense euphoriant effect with buprenorphine as compared with heroin but this can be accentuated by the concurrent use of cyclizine. However, its cheaper price and easier availability would probably explain its widespread abuse.

>It is remarkable that more widespread buprenorphine abuse has not been reported in other countries.

dtcb.ie/research_training/publication71.asp

Maybe you should actually read up on the subject as it's a very well known problem.

Give them a common goal on a racial scale. It is in white peoples nature to build. When we stagnate we lose our minds and do drugs.

also if you are against DRUGS then you should also against ALCOHOL, TOBACOO, AND CAFFINE

COFFEE IS FINE BUT alchol and tobacco does wayyyyyyyyy more damage that even painkillers or pharm grade heroin.. i moved to finland from the states and there are WAYYYY more gutter drunks here in finland and they look like complete shit compared to the functional opiate addicts that i have met

if you wake up in the morning and get drunk to get through the day and get rid of the shakes its much much much more damaging than your average pill addiction

heroin is notorious for causing cycles of dysfunction because the nature of the drug can cause weak willed people to use all their drugs at once and then withdrawals the next day.. this habit has a horrible effect

but i have also met rich successful people and even one of my very best school teachers that have pill addictions and just keep it on the low and they are basically fine and dont look or act like junkies

but anyway subutex is the best answer because its seriously SO FUCKING EASY to ween off of

also weed and psychedelics are great tools for creativity and whatnot and even taking the occasional pill to cure a hangover or taking a pill instead of drinking is finnnnnneee

as long as you feel normal when you are sober then you dont have a problem

Whites sell out their own kind all the time

stop ruining your life with subu, pekka.

>How do we stop white people from doing drugs?
by ending the kike pro drug propaganda, all dude weed lmao movies and tv shows need to be outlawed

then some persuasion to teach kids that drugs are degenerate

and bam problem fixed

THEIR STUDY CAN BE BIASED!!!

and it does not matter what it says because i literally have DOZENS of friends that got off of heroin with subutex or kratom and they reported it to be THE EASIEST FUCKING SHIT EVER

they just weened themselves off and at the time they could still show up to work and what not

subutex withdrawals ARE ALMOST NOTHING if you ween off correctly

and then in the future if they ever relapsed they could just take subs for a few weeks and WERE FINE

dude you dont have as much experience with opiate addicts like i do.. i literally have met hundred in my lifetime

and then MY FRIENDS THAT WENT TO REHAB ARE FUCKING DEAD!!!!

AA AND NA BRAINWASH PEOPLE!!!!

they literally tell addicts that they have no power over their will and a BUNCH OF HORSESHIT

thats why when the rehab goer or AA sheep goes and relapses he or she thinks its the end of the world and overdose MAYBE ON PURPOSE

AA AND NA communities are NOTORIOUS FOR SHAMING ADDICTS THAT RELAPSED

and then they fucking die!!!!

meanwhile all the people ive met that have taken subutex NOW WORK JOBS AND ARE APPROACHING MIDDLE CLASS!!!! SOME OF THEM EVEN WENT BACK TO COLLEGE AND HAVE HAD A FEW SLIP UPS BUT THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO IF THEY SLIP UP

SUBUTEX IS A CONCRETE TOOL AN ADDICT CAN USE TO WEEN OFF AN ADDICTION FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE

ITS LITERALLY LIKE A SUPER DRUG!!!

IM NOT RUINING MY LIFE... subs helped my friends from the states!!

the finns who think they are abusing subutex are RETARDED i dont understand them they are fucking insane.. finland is the only country where people are so autistic that they think taking subs gets them actually high or is worth being on

all those finns that take subs could EASILY JUST WEEN OFF if someone just told them they could.. it literally takes 3 weeks!!!

you dont have the experience i do! MY HOME TOWN WAS WRECKED BY HEROIN AND OXYCONTIN

and I REPEAT THE GUYS THAT TOOK SUBUTEX ARE ALL DOING REALLY GOOD NOW AND THE GUYS THAT WENT TO REHAB ARE DEAD

literally

FACT: If white people were forcibly removed from America tomorrow, drug use would drop by HALF!

You can't debate a peer-reviewed and cited scientific study with your own personal views.
It's funny how people claim studies can be biased and their only debate is their own biased views.

There's literally hundreds of studies showing long-term addicts abusing subutex. But they're all biased according to you.

Opioids arent cheap or effective which is what drives white people to heroin.

Remind white people that drugs are not fairtrade, vegan, and gluten-free.

BUT THAT STUDY GOES AGAINST MY EXPERIENCE WITH DOZENS OF MY FRIENDS AND EVERY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IVE HAD WITH DRUG ADDICTS

JUST BECAUSE SCIENTIST SAY SOMETHING IS TRUE DOES NOT ALWAYS MAKE IT SO!!!

DO YOU THINK THE CARBON TAX HAS DONE ANYTHING TO SLOW GLOBAL WARMING!?!??!

HOW ABOUT ALL THE CONFIRMATION BIAS WITHIN THE CLIMATE CHANGE COMMUNITY CLAIM MUH PETROLEUM BASED FOSSIL FUELS

THIRTEEN PERCENT OF GLOBAL WARMING IS CAUSED BY TRANSPORTATION AND FORTY PERCENT OF GW COMES FROM AGRICULTURE AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY ACCORDING TO THE LIEBRALS THEMSELVES!!! YET WHICH INDUSTRY GETS TAXXED TO ALL HELL AND BACK!?!??!

AND THE EARTH IS GOING THROUGH A WARMING PERIOD YET THE CLIMATE CHANGE STUDIES DONT WANT TO ADMIT THAT BECAUSE OF POLITICAL INFLUENCES

THIS!!! IS THE TRUTH ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=3wAKVz_lKv0

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!! NOTHING BEATS LIFE EXPERIENCE!! YOU CANNOT DEBATE THAT!! ANECDOTAL EXPERIENCES QUALIFY AS RELEVANT INFO AND YOU ARE DISREGARDING IT!!!

This post deserves more attention

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781814/Ohio-police-share-horrifying-photos-adults-passed-overdosing-car-toddler-backseat.html

I thought the parents were dead, they looked dead, wasted away - so I'm relieved that the kid haven't been left with his dead parents in the car cause that kind of thing would be SUPER scarring.

well spoken Juan!

>our president says they're causing all the crime in Chicago, they're all raping and murdering

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20369247

heres a study that showed that virtually no body has overdosed on subutex ALONE.. all the overdoses were from polysubstance abuse

>19845 showed that buprenorphine ampoules "can induce a state of physical dependence which leads to drug seeking behaviour even though the withdrawal syndrome is mild"

THAT IS FROM THE STUDY YOU POSTED!!!! AND IT CONFIRMS WHAT I AM SAYING!!!!

yes subutex can be abused but you have to be such an idiot that you would stoop so low and hardly anyone would want to because AFTER A WEEK OR SO YOU HIT THE CIELING EFFECT AND CANT GET HIGH OR IF YOU ARE ALREADY OPIATE TOLERANT THEN IT WILL GET YOU A SMALL BUZZ AT FIRST BUT IN A WEEK YOUR BODY WILL BECOME TOLERANT TO THE BUPE AND IT WONT GET THEM THE SLIGHTEST BUZZ WHATSOEVER! The drug has incredibly SOFT WITHDRAWALS so anyone with more than 3 braincells will be able to ween themselves off! And even if they dont then that is their fucking problem but i bet you those addicts are not causing the same societal problems street junkies taking blacktar in their femoral artery are causing!!!!!!!

Seriously! HOLY SHIT!

naabt.org/faq_answers.cfm?ID=2
>The agonist effects of Buprenorphine increase linearly with increasing doses of the drug until it reaches a plateau and no longer continues to increase with further increases in dosage. This is called the "ceiling effect." Thus, Buprenorphine carries a lower risk of abuse, addiction, and side effects compared to full opioid agonists. In fact, Buprenorphine can actually block the effects of full opioid agonists
reddit.com/r/kratom/
THIS IS A SUBREDDIT WHERE THEY TALK ABOUT KRATOM.. JUST ON THE FIRST PAGE YOU CAN SEE PEOPLE PRAISING IT FOR HAVING SAVED THEIR DYSFUNCTIONAL LIVES

plenty of evidence to support what im saying online to

you seen her BBC video?

>You're just trolling for the sake of trolling, but ill bite.

You have said on multiple ocasions that
>"and then in the future if they ever relapsed they could just take subs for a few weeks and WERE FINE" ~
This implies that many of your friends did "relapse", maybe multiple times.

Do you not understand that they are still addicted, it's just not as strong of an effect and not as strong of a withdrawl. I'll just believe you that your friends are actually able to function in a society, it doesn't mean they are not addicted, just that it's a lot more manageable.

Also,
>Anecdotal evidence can be defined as testimony that something is true, false, related, or unrelated based on isolated examples of someone's personal experience. It is distinctly different from scientific evidence, or proof based on findings from systematic observation, measurement, and experimentation.

You are completely biased so it's ironic to say a study can be biased so we need to completely discard it.
Again, say you did meet "literally" 100s of addicts and your narrative is true for all of them,
if a study of a 1000 people contradicts your stance then it's more likely that the study is true and your experience is just a coincedence.

THANKYOU!!! the argument applies to gun control as well!

Offer free drugs/money in exchange for sterilization.

option a: kill the Latin drug trade by legalizing drugs
option b (unrealistic): send the military to gun down every spic south of texas and north of Argentina
option c (unrealistic): do a Duterte and slaughter all drug dealers in the streets

>there are none

Marijuana you dunce. Concentrate the relevant compounds into a pill form if you must, but they work and don't make you piss, shit, and vomit at the same time when you don't use it for 4 hours.

i havent? whats it about?

>Do you not understand that they are still addicted, it's just not as strong of an effect and not as strong of a withdrawl. I'll just believe you that your friends are actually able to function in a society, it doesn't mean they are not addicted, just that it's a lot more manageable.
Ok but many many people who go to traditional rehabs or AA or NA relapse! That is just the nature of addiction! It sneeks up on people in the most notorious ways! My friends who took subutex only took it for 6 months AT MOST!!! And the whole time they were functional and able to work or go to school!!! The majority of my high school friends that took subutex only spent a month or two on it before they figured HOW EASY IT WAS TO WEEN OFF!!! Their doctors would keep them on a dose but they just realized on their own that they can stop using it in a few weeks if they want! So yes my friends would take subutex for a few weeks and then they felt normal, basically. But those friends would then also drink and smoke marijuana after they were done with subutex, just like MANY PEOPLE DO ALL OVER THE WORLD! And marjuana is legal where I used to live and actually alcohol is more socially stigmatized than weed in the community I lived in!

YOU CAN NEVER BE CURED OF ADDICTION!! Once you have gone into full opiate withdrawals my friends describe feeling different the rest of their life even the ones that spent multiple years off all drug including alcohol and tobacco and marijuana! This means that once a person has gone through withdrawals they are more susceptible to slipping into a full blown habit with any drug! The point is though that among my friends that learned how to take subutex to ween off of heroin or pill, 100 percent of them have been employed constantly and have not spent more than a MONTH on subutex at once! Addiction is not a concrete thing and it can come back and forth just like depression or anxiety!

love me some lemat revolvers

We need to let them die and stop reviving them with narcan

and im not just trolling! This is something I have extensive experience with and have seen a lot of people die since i graduated high school

The reason I have met about a hundred addicts is because I used to go to AA and NA meetings with my ex girlfriend! And through the year and a half I spent with her ABOUT 80 PERCENT OF THE DRUG ADDICTS RELAPSED AND WHEN THEY RELAPSED THEY DID NOT COME BACK TO THE MEETINGS AND JUST STAYED ON HEROIN AND FUCKED UP THEIR WHOLE LIFE!

Then I spoke to more people and did some research and basically found out that AA and NA and Rehabs have AT MOST a 5 percent "success" rate even though MANY DRUG TREATMENT FACILITIES LIE AND SAY AS HIGH AS 50 PERCENT! But that is literally #FAKENEWS! Because they base these skewed statistics ON POLLS AND SURVEYS!!!! They will call drug addicts back after they leave the treatment center and MORE DRUG ADDICTS THAT HAVE HAD SUCCESS WILL ANSWER THE SURVEYS THAN DRUG ADDICTS WHO EITHER FUCKED OFF OR JUST STOPPED GOING TO AA OR NA AND ARE NOT PART OF THE "RECOVERY COMMUNITY"!! Skewing their stats!!!!

The reason that those studies are all suspect in my opinion is because they are based on polls and surveys and addiction is a subjective experience so that researches can basically come up with whatever conclusion satisfies their political or financial agenda!!!

And Im 100 percent behind my anecdotal evidence because ITS MY EXPERIENCE!! I have spent sooo much time around addicts that I just know what the truth is! I consider myself and expert at this point even though I dont have a fancy degree or anything! I should probably get a job in the industry EXCEPT my treatment plan WOULD NOT MAKE THE TREATMENT FACILITY ANY MONEY!

hey dont cut yourself! And remember to ask your step mom for more hot pockets when she goes to the store next time!

This,

build a wall and legalize psychadelics