Should I get a tattoo?

On a scale of 1-10 how autistic/cringy would this be if I got it behind my right shoulder?

8/10 not cringy but retarded

All of us who served in the 2016 meme war should get one or more.

What would be the purpose? You can stare at that picture on your computer or print it on paper when ever you want.

Tattoos are degenerate.

0, no cringe detected.

>having a tattoo
>having a tattoo of some meme
>having a tattoo of white nationalist symbol
>ever getting a tattoo ever

"user, what's your tattoo mean?"

when you have the memes in your heart you don't need them on your skin

dude what are you retarded
opsec
and tattoos? you can do better than that. Let me tell you, tattoos are gross when you get old nowadays, like honestly.

tattoo's are traditionally a part of someones culture. its a part of their identity

so if your going to get a tattoo, get something that denotes your ethnic background or heritage.

Symbols produce a frequency in this universe so getting specific tattoos are a good idea.

Whats that even meme?

>cripchan BMW meme
Shameferu

That point fails the moment you realize that tattoos have never been a part of your traditional culture in the first place.

women like this are going to be avoided like the plague when they get older.

most wont be married or have any kids, they'll be wrinkled leatherskins with faces harder than a rock.

well.. that's just not true
For one the maori.

"Both ancient art and archaeological finds of possible tattoo tools suggest tattooing was practiced by the Upper Paleolithic period in Europe. However, direct evidence for tattooing on mummified human skin extends only to the 4th millennium BC." - Just wikipedia'd this

I'm not gonna get a Mayan calendar or a native getting raped by a Spaniard if that's what you mean.
>le 60% face
In 20 years it'll be funny
>What does your tattoo mean user?
>back in 2016 me and my friends fought in a war.
>a war?
>yes, then I'll start laughing, a meme war
>wtf are memes user
>we fought the evil Jews before empress ivanka took trumps throne after his death
>from all over the world with different backgrounds and lifestyles we came together to meme him into the presidency
>a global meditation to manifest our thoughts into reality

Sure, people have tattooed themselves all over the world throughout the history, but it does not necessarily mean that it is an innate part of their culture. It's not very fair to claim that tattoos played as important role in ancient nordic culture as they do in the maori culture.

In 20 years you could be put to death for that.

tats are out bro

For being a bean or what lmao

How empty is your life that this is a consideration?

You need to go outside more OP.

was a tattooist. quit because I was uncomfortable with how many people got them as a fashion accessory and later suffered crippling , life ruining regret. All the hipsters with expensive sleeves succumb the worst to tattoo regret. kicks in in about 5 or 6 years

This, everyone and their mother has a tattoo now. It's actually more rebellious to not get inked.

Generally speaking if I see you have a tattoo that is visible anywhere on your body While wearing close it is very tacky, with only a few exceptions.

cuz if we lose the meme war reality would get insane with government restrictions and personal invasion. They could find out what that tattoo references when they're giving you mandatory annual shots or whatever bs they institute.

I was in the meme war. I'm still in the meme war.

I have a medallion with the same symbol. I don't wear it but its really cool.

I like looking at it. Sometimes it seems like it looks back at me.

>not cringy

autist detected lol

this shit is cringe as fuck only because youre trying way too hard, it looks like youre trying to be autist trendy

The black sun on its own would be better, but
>tattoos
The only tattoo you should get is your blood type for when you fight in American Civil War II; Racial Boogaloo.

Tattoos are fucking stupid and especially if you are WN
Hitler would have thrown you in an oven

10/10

Seriously, don't do this. You'll regret it when you get older.

Thank you KEK for showing the right-hand path. Checked.