I'm tired of all the hate I got here on Sup Forums

I'm tired of all the hate I got here on Sup Forums

I as a Mexican do not desserve this.
Nobody on my faily has ever go to the united states to make bad to your country, not even a single one of my ancestors brought with them drugs or crime, we aren't a family of bad hombres.

Why I always get called to fucking build the wall?
I have not responsability in doing so and I Demand that Sup Forums as a whole respects me and my people.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_(Hebrew_title)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LARPing as a cuck

Sad!

Fuck off, all the usa spics are getting deported to guatemala, and when that happens i'll respect all mexicans.

BUILD WALL YOU DIRTY SUBHUMAN

it doesn't feel good to hear that, right?
I thought so thought guy, stop sucking gringo dick

He didn't say ALL Mexicans are bad hombres. He said the ones who broke our law and illegally crossed the border are bad hombres. Stay at home Mexicans like you are OK.

BAD H O M B R E S

I am a beaner but I am sure as hell no spic, them dirty puerto ricans aint nuthin like me

I still get called degrading names, you know what's worst? when they say "you have to go back" and I'm like, dude look at my flag, I never left my country

deporting bad hombres is ok user, i am agree with you

>tfw mexican-american
>tfw USA flag
>no one can tell i'm a chicano

wew

You'll always be a spic unless you're 80% european.
Sorry.

Hi Mexico,

I heard you have some bad hombres.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_(Hebrew_title)

No te cuesta nada dejar de entrar acá mi estimado...

You deserve it. You know full well that it is your government policy to ship bad hombres to us and let all the Guatemalans through.

build it Paco

I'm part Asian and I feel you, I don't deserve to feel so dehumanized over something that I never even got a choice in. Racists are disgusting

I feel you too buddy

>MUH FEELS BOOHOO
fag

you're on Sup Forums what do you expect

Quit fucking treading on people's lawns then getting all smart mouthed when they ask you not

Go away snake eater.

You earned your place in the sewer just like Canada

>if you don't cyover memes you suck amerishit dick
lol

Stand up and fight back, weak faggot.

Go to mexican imageboards then. We don't want you here either. We don't go to your online communities, do we?

The fucking media is at war with white men. The most influential fucking thing in the world. And youre mad because you read a few mean comments on 4 chan. This is what it feels like to be white. You stupid spic. Youre deplorable. Youa nd your people.

You got to learn to take the bantz. We all do. It bonds us. Makes Sup Forums stronger.

I get called a fat burger, redneck, cuck blah blah blah. It's just bantz, dude.

Why don't you just post your own shit memes back?

We need to build a firewall

>i-it's just bantz, richard spencer would never want to throw you in a gaschamber

Are you pretending to be an English learner? You are not making the correct grammar mistakes. Why are you pretending?

>Implying the rapist and drug dealers aren't Mexicans

just larp and self hate yourself like the rest of these faggots

i suspected the same thing as well. OP is either pretending or he's a proxyfag

good eye, amigo

>I Demand that Sup Forums as a whole respects me and my people.
Respect is earned,not given,you fucking faggot.

im sorry mexibro

You have to go back

check out r/mexico

When they call us monkey ass bitch they weren't liying I went down to my gf and coudnt believe her ass.

Never having sex ever again in my life

>I Demand that Sup Forums as a whole respects me and my people.

ayyy

YOU DESERVE MUCH WORSE THAN JUST words.

FUCK YOU SHIT PEOPLE AND FUCK YOUR SHIT NATION!

>euY3ocnc demands respect
>euY3ocnc will vanish within a few hours never to appear again (a very high unlikely chance of them coming about that is)

What? What do you want you stupid cunt? You want me to find you and give a fuck about you because of this post? Nah, get fucked man. Build the wall. Eat a plate a beans. Have a nap, all that racist jazz. But in the end, don't demand respect of anyone. You can only inspire the entitlement (in the eyes of others) of your respect.
Bitching and moaning never got anyone anywhere.

yes you do, I will explain you why:
1) You country is pretty much a narco state: I will explain how the political system works in Mexico. There are 4 major players who control the country and those are the Media, the Narcos, the Companies and the State. The narcos have been providing with money and bribes to the representatives of the states and the police while they send all the drugs to the US. Then, the narcos contact and contract gangs in the US (which are usually illegals) to distribute and sell the drugs in the US. Then they have the audacity to promote themselves as heroes by paying for telenovelas and create a violent display for who dont want to deal with bullshit of the narcos.
2) the Mexican Government: the Mexican government is incredible corrupt up to the point that you cant obtain any permits if you dont bribe almost all of them, and this includes all of the state and government levels from the lowest of the low to the president of Mexico. Your government spies on the Mexican people and the rivals of the PRI to blackmail them for anything they can find. Then, the PRI pretty much has been in power for over 70 years, and pretty much your country has become an authoritarian state by electing the same party (but we all know that they elect themselves before hand).
3)The Media: there are only two mayor TV stations which they are Televisa and Azteca TV. Televisa has 2/3 of the total airtime of the country and they receive money from the PRI to get airtime, in which they promote all of the ideas and the suppression of information in case the PRI did something bad while they also have telenovelas to promote PRI ideas and ideals to the population.
4) Business: the sad part of all this that the multinationals must sacrifice their own production to the government as a form of bribe, but at the same time, they get especial treatment and contracts from the government by not being observed as often as they should.
Your country is shit.

what the greenish thing?

Jokes on you. I use Sup Forums to make shekels.

You try too hard and come across as unfunny and boring then finish your post with arrogance.

Build wall

You must learn about and adopt American-style inalienable rights.

Put on your fucking lucha mask and build the wall Rey Mysterio

Answer me this Mexinon, Villa or Zapata?

Harmless bantz Pedro, lighten the fuck up.

> be a failed country for over two centuries
> older than the united states and canada
> fail.

>I have not responsability in doing so and I Demand that Sup Forums as a whole respects me and my people.

Why should we respect you when you don't respect our immigration laws?

Respect is a two way street, you brown skinned special little snowflake.

it's just memes senpai. Good mexicans are great people, really family oriented and strong morals and shit. It's just that because of the massive immigration of your people into America combined with some really BAD DUDES like cartel affiliates, plus the bullshit being forced down our throats about borders being racist, it makes all Mexicans a target of memes.
I love GOOD mexicans, don't worry about it senpai. It is just what Sup Forums does, it'll pass especially once we have fixed the illegal immigration problem.

Like how Mexicans respect Central Americans that cross their border. Give me a break. If you crossed illegally, you got to go.

go to the goddamn embassy

I dont get the hate to ALL Mexicans.
The ones who are illegally in your country.
Make them to pay the wall.

You get shit for the same reason niggers get shit. Instead of trying to improve the place where you live you let it rot and then blame the white man. but that's just the main reason mexico catches shit from the US.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!!!

you have to go back shitskin, what the fuck nigger quit being a bitch and take some bantz. day of the bird hunting when?

Once we deport you I wanna move to some central American country like costa rica or some shit even though I don't understand spanish so I can culturally enrich you

me estas trolleando

at least your flag isn't Indias. Literally no one gets it worse here than the Indians. Not even Israeli posters.

I kind of hoped the whole poo in the loo thing would die down in a reasonable time period like the pay denbts did with greece, but nope. Those curry fags can't make a single post without derailing the thread.

SAD

>demand
kek

Lmao, my grandpa made a fortune smuggling marijuana to L.A., and i have several relatives in the US who live from welfare. The US deserves that wall desu.