I grew up without a father and desperate for guidance

I grew up without a father and desperate for guidance.

How do I live the good and just life?

Other urls found in this thread:

classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen to everything germans tell you on Sup Forums.

If youre a woman you compensate by sucking as much dick as you can

If youre a man you compensate with drugs and emtional distress

Work hard and treat people like you'd like be treated by them.

get a job.

that simple

What about that one german that invades 9/11 threads with his "PLANES WERE CGI FBI SET US UP THE BOMB" shit?

>114018661
Most millenials did. The majority of baby-boomer men are absolute horrible useless man-children.

>Get job/build career
>get decent degrees from tech school or university
>find a woman who you know will be loyal and a good mom/home maker
>go to a red-pilled protestant church
>read a lot of books

That's about the best lifestyle I've put together. I can't figure out anything better than that.

you're black?
get

It's called emotional maturity and you gain it through life experience and age. You don't need a father or mother for it. Often times parents will fuck you up rather than guide you. Reflect on yourself, your position in life, your behavior, manner of being ect and it will come to you. You'll realize the kind of person you are. Then imagine the kind of person you wish to be and commit every effort to becoming that person you invision. Not everyone is perfect, so expect yourself to make mistakes. Don't beat youself up over it but in the same instance don't use that as a crutch to become lazy or suicidal.

Be honest with yourself, and slap your shit when you make a mistake. A good dad's most important job is keeping you honest, and enforcing a damage control/process improvement algorithm with you fuck up.

Ultimately you have to place faith in your own reasoning mechanisms. Be a decent man, treat yourself and others fairly, but don't be taken advantage of.

Good luck user.

By being a Christian, and acknowledging to Jesus Christ that you are a sinner.

Become a goth and make Marilyn Manson your father figure

Follow the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ, start by finding a good and honest church you like, then read your bible user.

These are all correct.

I was lucky enough to have two great parents. They led by example, let me explore the world and have fun, and instilled in me good values and intelligence.

Firstly, good on you for desiring to live a "good and just life."

As far as platitudes and directions, there is no ultimate, catch-all answer. You just need to go out there and always be trying to improve yourself. If your friends or relatives need help, help them. If they ask your advice, tell them what you really think. If you hurt their feelings or insult them accidentally, apologize and make a mental note about how it happened.

This one may sound trite, but you have no idea how much better your situation will be if you are always a good employee. Every workplace has flaky, lazy people who make excuses and think the company exists solely to give them a paycheque. Understand that if you are lucky enough to be employed, you receive payment for accomplishing something for the company. Supervisors, managers, etc., they're people too. They respect honest and respond well when they recognize that you show up and do your best every day. You don't whine about your home life, you don't show up late and make up bullshit stories, and you don't insult your colleagues or spread rumours. You just show up, do your job, say good night, and go home. Every day. That way, when you need a favour or do fuck up, they are very likely to go to bat for you.

My grandpa always told me if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing well.

Good luck OP.

This might be the gayest suggestion ever made by anybody in all of history.

Be a Christian. Read at least a chapter of theology a day. May I suggest George Macdonalds book "unspoken sermons"

You'll be bouncing around looking for direction for awhile.

Get a job. A job gives you structure, gives you money which gives you the power to do more things, and keeps your mind off stuff.

Try to help as many people as you can without stepping on your own toes. But don't step on other peoples. And especially don't let other people step on yours. You should be good

Become a welfare queen, they'll straighten you out

In the arms of another man.

read this classics.mit.edu/Antoninus/meditations.html

Be polite
Be professional
and be prepared to kill everyone that you meet.

become a feminist.

you can't go wrong there, user.

Have you tried cocaine?