Is anyone on Sup Forums actually pure?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotypes_of_white_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you look?

Close enough

Where can I get this DNA test?

>pure

If someone put a drop of shit in a gallon of water, would you drink from it?

I'm strictly Anglo and slav.

Sup Forums says Slavs aren't white so idk

Well, I'm pure something, all right. You have to guess...

Assyrian, kurd or turk

no

you are pure mexican.

Egyptan?

no

No, since we all come from Olduvai Gorge and are a hybrid of all kinds of influences over time. There is no such thing as genetic purity. We are all Africans.

Albanian? Kurd? Morrockan? Mhallami? Maronite? Syriac?

Shalom rabbi

Sand nigger?

>99.9
>white

no

Nämen tjenare, vgd?

Tell us now or kys

no

>whites != water
>non-whites != shit

stop this retarded meme already, cletus

Youre kurd, no talk about it

no

Then what are you?

Iranian

no

To be fair, I think Asians have a few better qualities than Whites, but lack in other areas. What do brown people have? Big dicks, myostatin inhibition, and sun tolerance?

U forgot aids, ebola, malaria etc

all stereotypes.

you really are a retard

Never took a DNA test myself, but my mom's DNA came out 100% European. No real reason to believe my dad's wouldn't too, but he's never cared enough to take one.

Slavs are white, its banter

Not sure what constitutes as pure, but 100% European.

(((23andme)))

Stereotypes are useful because they are generally true. I'm not saying a black could never win a Nobel Prize in physics, just that generally speaking they're less intelligent for example.

ehhhh

But TBF Argentina is not white. Honestly speaking I'd say it's like 50/50. I actually know an Argentinian girl and she just looks like she's a little spicky.

Slavs are white, but they are the niggers of white people.

>stereotypes are usually true

just the ones that aren't about whites being cucks, small dicked, inbred alcoholics, right?

You're just making shit up because you're mad. If you're really so upset, do better for your people and be a better example. It's not my job to lie to you.

> numbers are not centered on line with the countries listed
T. African photoshop skillaz

>making shit up

those are literally stereotypes about white people

did i trigger you?

some talk show here in the USA did a comparison of 23andme, ancestry.com, and some other DNA analysis/hereditary kits, using two sets of IDENTICAL triplets and one set of IDENTICAL quadruplets. Ancestry.com's variation between the identicals was around 2%, while 23andme and the others all swung wildly by as much as 40%.

(((23andme))) indeed, very untrustworthy horseshit. I'd try Ancestry tho.

> Leftist using their own made up words as insults

No Jamal, I'm a - ok.

you aren't being reasonable in your stereotype selection, the asian math one for example is probably a result of allowing in only the upper echelon of asians. The big dick thing is obviously just self propagated from inferiority complexes and if there is a grain of truth it only lies in the grower vs shower element.

Can't trust any of them desu. Have you seen the ads for Ancestry.com?

lol, so just to recap:

>"stereotypes are true!"
>ok here are some about white people
>"uh i d.d.didn't mean those"

lel. racists BTFO. this is too easy

Except there have been actual studies in penis length. Brazil being one of the largest on average actually.

Asians do well in math, and every country that has a high Asian population has top math scores.

You don't get to just choose a list of insults and call them stereotypes. A stereotype is something that is generally known as related to the thing you're talking about. I feel like if you're old enough to be using the internet that you should know the definition of a word before you use it.

>stereotypes are insulting to me
>therefore they're not true

christ, you're pathetic

>Stereotypes of white people in general often reflect those of the "backward," "barely-educated" redneck sub-population.[5] Stereotypes of rednecks include incest and inbreeding, abusing hard drugs like methamphetamine and watching NASCAR.[6] Additionally, a common stereotype for white Americans is a love for the condiment mayonnaise.[7]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotypes_of_white_Americans

cry more, mayonnaise-loving meth head

yeah does that include Thailand/Philippines/chinese peasantry etc? I'm not saying its impossible just that you have to look at the underlying origin and logic.

There you go, you figured out how to use a basic word that the rest of us learned in elementary school. I mean, you had to use wikipedia, but I can appreciate the effort.

Next time just ask if you're confused, and you won't have to go through something so embarrassing for yourself.

Obviously there's a spectrum, just as subsaharan africans are less intelligent than any other african.

There are many asian subgroups. Thai and Mongolians stand out as the least intelligent subgroups. Chinese peasantry, assuming good genetics have the same potential as their counterparts near the coast.

you have to be trolling at this point. no one is this retarded. my original argument included "inbred" and "alcoholic" which can be interpreted as drug user as well

nice autism.

I really just feel sorry for you at this point Jamal. I want your people to do well, but it's going to take a lot more white DNA and maybe a few hundred generations of evolution. If you're lucky, you might even become as generally attractive as Hollywood likes to portray you rather than the ape faced dindu waiting at the bus stop that the rest of us see you as every day.

Argentina has a small white community , they have Slavs too, but most of argentinians are mixed race
Patel, Chang or Goldstein?

But you see my point then if you isolate germans or whoever and say look all whites are autistic workaholics/have high iq etc you would be just as wrong as your statement about asians. The difference though is that western countries actually had standards in immigration for asians so stereotypes formed about them are based on the cream of the crop whereas intereuropean stereotypes are formed on more general populations.

You forgot Pierre LeCuck

close enough.

supposedly some Indian contamination that could account for the 0.2%, but I think I can pass as a pure blood.

What a mess.

>"ape faced dindu waiting at the bus stop"
>You don't get to just choose a list of insults and call them stereotypes

really makes you think.....

But that's how generalizations work. It's all about potential. Some races have less.

I dont think russians are white really they arent really euro stock to my knowledge. I'm austrian/german so maybe thats my bias but poland and around there seems like the cutoff point but if you have genetic evidence I'm open to it.

im not "pure" but close.

You have to go back

>82% british
you must be inbred as fuck

.5% nigger, apparently, here.
It's called admixture, even native euros have it. I think Lithuania is closest to 0% african admixture but they have jews.
Portuguese have an average of 3.5% African admixture.
Africans, especially North Africans, have a fuckload of European admixture.

More of a personal observation.

negroids=high str, low int
caucasoids=average
mongoloids=low str, high int

Yes, I'm pure nigger straight out of Subsaharan Africa

Me.
Over 99% NW European as well, I'm tooparanoid about someone tracing from my exact perecentages if I reveal anymore though me since the UK basically thought polices at this point and will probs be worse in future.

Close enough to accurate. That being said, caucasoids have the highest upper body strength even though negroids have the highest upper potential for muscle growth. Different types of muscles.

i'm 100% north european. Celtic/German on my dad's side, pure Nordic on my mom's.

My hair is reddish-blonde and my eyes are blue.

I have no question as to whether my blood is pure, I don't need a damn gene test to tell me what a mirror tells me for free.

Irish/Scottish actually, both grandparents on mothers side were 100% pure stereotypical Irish.

>It's called admixture, even native euros have it
a person with 3.5% african is a portuguese/african mix
a person with 100% portuguese is portuguese

european people don't have african admixture unless they're not entirely native

Cool bread fellow white man. Now let's all do some degenerate drugs, question what sex we are, and mix with niggers until we become subhumans.
Fuck off lizardman cunt.

My great grandmother was an actual native american that even had the opportunity to choose her own christian name. Still ended up with blond hair and blue eyes from my moms side. I do have native american looking teeth as well as super straight silky hair that looks asian but someone blond. Think Hulk Hogan hair.

Whites are the minority on pol. Pol has literally like no white people. This site and its white nationalist spirit was created by the Democratic Party to make whites look bad, since there is no way to prove what race any of us actually are. It's mostly comprised of paid shtiskins and mudslimes

all portuguese or spanish results on 23andme give to iberians always 99.x% european, you should inform yourself better.

well both sides of my family have traced our ancestry, I have books listing my forebears that go back to the 1600s... so not really the same situation, though I understand what you're saying.

How pure am I Sup Forums?

maybe now, it wasn't like this 5 years ago

Alcoholics and being inbred are reasonable approximations of white stereotypes, but they're not really backed up by facts in those particular cases. Niggers are objectively ape faced, tho.

When practically the entire population has it, it is a trait of the natives.
The English are not suddenly not English because they have Danish/German Aglo-Saxon in them, Anglo-Saxon along with a few native tribes is now who the English people are. We have admixture, it's so small it's irrelevant but it's there in almost all of us. The admixture occured thousands of years ago mostly so it had time to spread to all whites.

Probably not in the USA. 90% white. Look 100% white so I just roll with it

No such thing as 100% portuguese, it has become a defining part of their genetic makeup.

Ay that's exactly like mine except a couple more percentages in Scandi.

100% European. But I am a European mutt. I have lots of English, Finnish and Scandinavian

I'm almost 100% pure Anglo.

When practically the entire population has it, it is a trait of the natives.
The Germans are not suddenly not German because they have Turkish/Somalian in them, Turks along with a few native tribes is now who the German people are. We have admixture, it's so small it's irrelevant but it's there in almost all of us. The admixture occured thousands of years ago mostly so it had time to spread to all whites.

your post, 3000 AD

where did you get that done at?

HEY FAGGOTS

WHERE DO YOU DO THIS AT

23andMe
Just spit inna tube.

Go shitpost about shooting up a mosque or something

>goes on website famous for it's use of the word nigger more than any other word
>gets this assblasted when someone makes fun of blacks

What a nigger lol

you have no ideia, portuguese people on 23andme have always 99,Y% european, always. of course when you run segments and projects like eurogenes no europid has 100% euro, no one. We all have what they call west-asian, red-sea, north-afrc, but caucasoid

all europe have west-asian, red sea small components. but caucasoid

Literally shariablue on their break and not knowing what this website is about.