Hitler awakens from 71 year coma

...and it's your job to convince him that his ideals were wrong. that he was a terrible person and the world is now a better place without him fulfilling his mission.

can you do it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry about Dresden

Not really

Nope

No. All the arguments and facts are on his side

Go back to sleep.

help japan invade china before you lose

it was just a prank bro...

>convince him that his ideals were wrong
Right and wrong is subjective.

>subjective

It seems right to them, but wrong to me. What uncle Adolf did seems right to me, but most likely wrong for them.

Attacking Russia in winter was a terrible move and "jewish physics" have their benefits as the USA demonstrated against the Japanese.

boys are girls now and girls are boys. failure is hailed as success. ability is nearly criminalized. ugliness, deformity, and poor health is the new standard of beauty. it is illegal to speak against foreign influence in much of the world, it is gauche to speak of it anywhere it is not legal. communists have seized the press, the schools, and entertainment across the globe.

it is possible you were right about everything.

fuck off you post modern rube.

we really harrison bergeron'd it, didn't we?

>ywn meet Hitler
>to kill him again
Why live?

Hitler: We're going to ensure Germans have the best future imaginable. Jews are fucking our country up so we'll kill them and give their wealth to Germans. We're going to take land from the filthy communists so it can be used for better things

1930's Germans: The only logical conclusion is to follow this great leader

2017 Germans: kys. Don't stand up for Germans

You're a bit of a dumbass aren't you?

Not really, i was merely pretending. Germans didn't vote Adi just for the lulz. They had a reason to do so.

I see. We're fucked. No one will ever stand up for the Western world again

Keep being you

>be over hitler when he's asleep
>see him come out of his coma
>he sits up
>my eyes begin to well up with tears
>hug him
>"I'm so sorry, I'm so, so sorry. It wasn't supposed to be this way."

I cannot do it.

Vanity Fair: Trump Kept a Volume of Hitler's Speeches By His Bedside.

Of all the crazy revelations about Donald Trump, arguably the one that seems most alarming, is that he has a fondness for reading Hitler speeches.

I think I could pretty easily convince him that declaring war on USA and USSR was a bad idea

grab your coat adolf you need to meet the POTUS

nein

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

This thread comes at an interesting time...

I'm in a Discord server with some buds of mine, and they were having a heated argument about 30 minutes ago.

One is a bluepilled total official story jew lover, one is a holocaust denier/white separatist psuedo-nazi...

Who's closer to correct? And why do both sides have such a glaring lack of evidence? (seriously I've tried to, objectively, look at both, and all I get is he said she said type shit)

>durr the Nuremberg trials
>berg
Almost prophetic, isn't it?

fucking moral relativists

No, but I would advice him to heed his experts more carefully in the next war.

We got fucked mein Führer. How do we rebuild?

Hitler is like the father I never kne

>convince him that his ideals were wrong
>world is now a better place
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Invaded innocent countries even though he was warned that it would have consequences. Killed innocent people. Ultimately led to the creation of the state of Israel and our current world. Next time don't invade Poland, just gas the Jews. Then once that is accomplished go after the soviets. Don't bother with Britain USA etc as the soviets are enough of a challenge. Fun fact: Hitler had a larger army than Russia but since some troops were fighting on the western front, the Russians outnumbered gremany.

Seriously though, nobody?

I don't wanna make another thread and push important threads down the board.

>so I bump this one
Yeah yeah shut up

Job? I won't lie for money