Would Patrice Oneal be a Trump supporter if he was alive today?

Would Patrice Oneal be a Trump supporter if he was alive today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpHCsNEyWm4
youtube.com/watch?v=HRPjtnCWE4g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>checked
Of course he would.

no idea buy god damn i wish he were alive for these times. man he'd have a ball with it

Pretty certain Biggie would hate Trump, OP.

lol fuck no but he would also make fun of hysterical anti-trump people

He would be defending him regularly, while also calling out his simple rhetorical style.

Well he was pretty wealthy and and he talked about how money changed his mentality. When he was in the projects he would piss in the elevators and trash the place because it wasn't his, but then he became worried about his credit score and shit. He also didn't care about disagreeing with people and being totally selfish so probably he'd vote for trump.

No, the dude isn't as redpilled as people on here like to believe, he totally fell for the generic stupid black shit like believing that police brutality, violence, etc. that black people did wasn't their fault and that it was racism against them.

No, and I hate people who go around youtube/reddit saying "Patrice would DESTROY these liberals and SJWs Xd" or that he would be 100% behind Trump, as if they knew him on a personal level... they're speaking for a dead man, and that's never a smart thing. He would have no doubt have had a surprising and relatively unique and hilarious perspective on things though.

never mind that, where te fuck is he 'Better Than You' documentary? That ho Von made off with my $200 on indiegogo.com. Fucking bitch.

Probably.

Patrice was appalled by the idea of a bitch president and respected "manness" (they didn't really have the term alpha back then) above all else.

I miss him so much guys...

Did you give money to the Chip Chipperson show too?

I often wonder this, as I love that man like a fucking fatherly role model, I love him. Im so fucking pissed he missed out on all this, though in a lot of ways he died right before the insanity really kicked off with Trayvon and all that, he helped for the rest of us put it all into perspective, even if he wasn't here for it he very much talks about black and white and presidents and governments, and more and more and more, he touched meaningfully on every topic he wanted to think about.

I have no idea where he would come down on it, I think he may have been a non-voter.

It's hard to say. Kind of like how Hendrix died just as he was really starting to spread his wings, Patrice died just as he was starting to take some serious red-pills. It's more than likely though.

Also if for some reason people on Sup Forums haven't heard Patrice O'Neal yet, please do yourselves a favour.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpHCsNEyWm4

Theres no way he'd vote for Hillary. Patrice knew women are too emotional to be president

It's interesting to try to predict what he would say considering his views were changing towards the end like how he didn't like Obama anymore and didn't hate white people. I also wonder if he would of gone big into tv or went towards online stuff like Anthony Cumia or Alex Jones.
>tfw you will never see Stefan Mollymeme interview Patrice

Yeah, the fact that his friends thought of him as a nutty conspiracy theorist and he went on Alex Jones and talked about infowars on O&A just makes me love him even more

Let's be fair, some of that stuff does go on. Patrice had only really started connecting the dots regarding a greater intention on the part of the media to simply these issues to divide blacks and whites though, coming from the elites.

Poor guy looks like he drank too much chocolate milk, right guys?

>purple suit and a giant coffin

Actually he did have plans on bringing his show to Comedy Central or Spike or whoever would take it, it was going to be called Patrice O'Neal's "White People" and every episode was going to be about racial divides and then destroying them, it would take two families, or people, or anything, it was kind of a loose idea as it was, but you take two groups or individuals who are skeptical of each other and then put them in situations that very much of the character of that other group, so you take a ghetto black compton family and send them to the golf club, film it, and then you take a white family and take them to the rap club, film it, patrice gives commentary and then afterwards they come together and discuss theyre experiences, with hopes that both parties now understand each other better. When Patrice was explaining the show on radio he said "Cause we all get it, we all get everything, it's not hard to do. If you take black people and make them do white people shit, they're gonna get it! And they're gonna enjoy themselves, same goes for white people doing black people shit, as hard as that is to believe, they're gonna get it and they're not gonna see themselves as so different"

fucking dave atell

milky

F

youtube.com/watch?v=HRPjtnCWE4g

>Patrice talks about how he has a terrible diet and how diabetes is going to kill him multiple times
>Patrice dies of diabetes
>THE JEWS KILLED HIM

Most definitely.

If he wasn't he wouldn't be a pussy about it.

keks real
he would have gone on Fox and talked about Trump all the time btfo'ing SJWs left and right. He'd probably end up meeting Trump with Kanye.

The poor bastard I miss I'm more ery day.

obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg

This would have been brilliant.

the best part about Patrice is the way he gave credence to white fears that black people can abuse their own form of power and that blacks are bigoted and hateful towards whites, he didn't deny that whites can abuse their own power and have their own hate, but Sam Hyde talked about Patrice once as one his biggest comedic influences and he said the best thing about patrice is that he never hits below the belt, I really took that to heart cause it's really true, the best part about Patrice is the one he didn't wanna do was talk bullshit, or something that would just appeal to a group without them having to think

the one thing*