>Asian cheats at something
Is anyone genuinely surprised?

that explains muh asian iq meme.

qt

tfw I'm starting to believe the asians cheat meme

No because Kek knows the truth

>Harvard-educated
>Huffington Post lifestyle writer and food blogger

this is the best you can do with a harvard degree? food critic?

>she was able to persuade race director Matt Loraine to keep her listed as the second-place finisher
Typical nepotism to be expected from journalists.

>Seo later posted on Strava.com — a social network for athletes — her mile-by-mile stats from the 13.1-mile course, which traced along Fort Lauderdale Beach for most of the stretch. But Murphy noticed that the records were more in line with a person riding a bicycle than someone running solely on their feet.

>Seo, who did not return a message seeking comment from The Post, later admitted that she went back and biked the entire course to cover her tracks by GPS, the Miami New Times reports.

>“I made a HORRIBLE choice at the Ft. Lauderdale Half Marathon on Sunday, Feb. 20,” Seo wrote, according to Murphy’s website. “I wasn’t feeling well so I CUT THE COURSE and headed to the finish line. I got swept away in the moment and pretended I ran the entire course, when in fact I CHEATED and should have DISQUALIFIED myself.”

>but she was able to persuade race director Matt Loraine to keep her listed as the second-place finisher

lol get harvard degree and the best you can do is be a food blogger for huffpost.

degree in lifestyle and food blogging

money well spent

...yea we cheating off the white guy in front of us?

We have a higher mean IQ, just deal with it.

>Well it's a Huffington Post writer
eraly meaks you thing

How can we trust your test results if you pindicks cheat at everything?

How much do you think she makes? NYC ain't cheap. Maybe she's a trust fund baby? In which case the job is probably just for fun.

>tfw i wasnt born young and rich for the easy life and all the sex i wanted

woman who works for a fake news website posts fake marathon times

Have you ever taken a STEM class before?

Woman are basically men without dicks, i.e. fake men
And asians are fake white people.

Because most of the tests that are referenced don't wager anything. It's usually under the guise of an "experiment", and held at colleges; for the IQ tests at least.

If you just look at general academic scores across the world asian countries absolutely decimate "white" countries, and every other Western country that isn't predominately asian.

In most asian cultures cheating isn't even a concept though, that's just being smart.

>she was able to persuade race director Matt Loraine to keep her listed as the second-place finisher
If she can do this she better not enter politics. She'll be a monster that destroys any and all opposition.

>Chinese, check
>liberal, check
>"journalist" who writes lies daily, check
>cheats on mundane things like a Marathon, check

Everything checks out.

kek confirmith

Last Harvard grad I met was a transit activist in Atlanta. The one before that was a race activist in Montgomery, Alabama. I would think they're all burn outs but this is probably just due to me only crossing paths with those grads who have failed to live up to the potential of their degree. I don't meet many captains of industry in the mountains of north Georgia.

Is there anyone from Harvard that's trustworthy?

Runners are serious weirdos.

Youd be surprised at idiots who get accepted into college

>>but she was able to persuade race director Matt Loraine to keep her listed as the second-place finisher

apparently second place, according to marxists

I'm willing to bet there are Chinese proverbs saying just that.

>t.fatass

Doubt it takes much in the way of persuasion to get a the race director of an insignificant local race to do what you want. A hand job was probably enough.

they believe if you don't get caught you've literally done nothing wrong.

thankfully, when some of them do get found out they unironically commit sudoku

如果你没有作弊你将被骗

I agree with that though
I'm not going to teach my kids not to cheat, I'm going to teach them "if you are going to cheat, just make sure it's worth the possible consequences of being caught"

I cheat my way through life myself. I don't scam people out of things or steal, but I am extremely dishonest about work

I wouldn't be surprised. A lot of colleges are filled with chinks who have rich parents that bribe their children's way into elite schools.

>6 minute mile
>for over an hour
>outside of Olympic competitions
>not a nigger
Fucking Kek, this stink as much as that chink.

It would have to be pretty damn good to get someone to jeopardize a position and their reputation. I'm sure you're right, but an Asian five that gives killer handies is still a force to be reckoned with.

Five points for me.

Korean cheating. Is this suppose to be something new?

Sales, Tech, sport, history, beauty etc... They are about the most dishonest people on earth

checked and rekt

>Race Director
Excuse me race director, as an asian cheating is part of my culture, is it allowed?

koreans love to try and cheat their genetic shortcomings

>OH GOD! I TRICKED MYSELF. HOW COULD I HAVE DONE SUCH A THING?! I SHOULD BE PUNISHED! (given pity) Its not my fault tho because I was tricked
She should have been on a mental gymnastics competition instead.

This.

CHECKED

Asians cheat at everything.

Film at 11.

Why do you think Asians have such high IQs and test scores? They cheat!

Kek checked.

if they cut corners in a race, just imagine what they do to meet deadlines and quotas.

Korean>

simpler version:
>chinese, check
>cheating, check

Disgusting piece of shit should have her legs broken.

C H A N G E D
H
A
N
G
E
D

>Harvard educated
>not graduate

Most likely she went to Harvard (((Extension))) school (aka online classes). The whole point of the program is to jew rich idiots out of money thinking they are Harvard material.
>only offers bachelors of liberal arts
Explains the huffpost job

See

people need to make edits of that man vs woman running a race comic strip

the one where the woman has hurdles and shit

I know one who owns a foreigner bar in Japan.

Typical asians.

I go to UCLA Extension aka night school.
They told me I'm part of the UCLA Bruin family.

D..did they lie, Sup Forums?

You're the neet that wakes up at 8pm part of the family.

Is that her? Hnnnng.

TOP KEK
bretty gud

>seo
>chinese

she's a gook

... in asia (where the death penalty and public lynching are still things)

you get the super-kikes

>prof leaves room for 5 minutes
>Asian students ransack his laptop for test answers
Truly the yellow niggers

>Cheat off IQ test of white dude
>IQ score gets higher

Then they ALL team up to corroborate his lying testimony to the dean

Seo is a korean name

At least in China it's very common and more culturally expected/accepted. America has great higher ed so some come in and cheat til they get BTFO, are usually surprised people give so much of a shit.

Secret rare

>Harvard educated
>writes about food in NY and cheats in a HALF marathon, not even a full one

My fucking sides

Well surprise, surprise.

Like gooks are ((honest)) people in the first place.

>asian

why am i not surprised?