Can someone explain this to me?

can someone explain this to me?
I thought liberals believed only whites can be racist? How does this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNFTfR6WycA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's a coon whose internalizing racism

>liberals
>logic

what's there to explain, blacks are more racist

I live and work in Memphis. Most of my coworkers are black and they're pretty racist if you're not black too. This one group of black girls has a good weekly chuckle by loudly shouting "chingchong dong ching" whenever they speak with an Asian customer.

Biracial here known that since before elementary.

D-DELETE THIS NOW

>blacks are more racist
if you read the article, which OP didn't post like a fag. She says a lot of comes from her being married to a white man.

She's allowed to call black people racist because she isn't tainted by white privilege.

Blacks tend to be extremely jealous and spiteful, so yeah they make for grade A racists.

youtu.be/WNFTfR6WycA

Oh yeah, but they can't be racist because you see they don't have the power.

When they do they will just be the sweetest most kind and loving folks on the planet.

So? it's still racism no matter the reason.

>biracial

Damn, looks like it's the white half of her that's making her evil. Must be because of Trump...

>it's still racism
I know, but I was explaining more of the story.

Quote from the article.
“The worst racism that I have received [as a biracial woman married to white man], and I mean thousands and thousands over the years, is from black people..."

Niggas are racist. Mexicans are racist. Asian are racist. Racist

It's true. Those of us blessed and cursed to reside in our Beloved Dixie can attest to black prejudice...against EVERYONE including other black people. No one hates black people more than other blacks.

>worst _____ comes from black people

Add whatever you want; it's pretty much always true.

By all accounts, Sage is a super sweet lady, I like her even more now. Bet Disney fires her though.

Everyone knows this. If a black person walks through a white neighborhood at night the worst that could happen to them is someone calls the cops on them. If a white person walks through a black neighborhood at night they're suicidal.

If a black guy goes around a white neighborhood saying he voted for Obama people will say "good for you" or "of course you did". And we all saw what happens to a white person in a black neighborhood who says they voted for Trump. They get beat up and have their car stolen.

She is from D.C. Of fucking course she knows this. They are awful around here. Just awful.

"Worst" everything comes from black "people"

ARIZONA FREE YES.

She wrong. Fucking Auntie Tom.

Internalised niggerphobia

Dark blacks hate light-skinned blacks

whites are the least racist group of people because we actually get called out for it when we do it, and nobody else does

Are her kids white?

Blaxican

>most important comment in the entire thread
>no one cares
really makes you think

>liberal
she hosts espn

Oh yeah blacks BTFO

niggers are fucking repulsive

Well she's right, Blacks have become the most racist of all races because people have been tolerating entitled bullshit from them for decades.

When some people are trained to be extremely racially sensitive and criticised at the slightest hint that they're not, and other people are applauded for making racist comments, who do you think becomes more racist?

If she were white they would. She won't, though, mainly because she's (half) black.

You can count on that. Or at least reprimanding her.

ESPN has spent the last month pushing their new prime time, all-black Sportscenter/nigger variety show. Sage isn't on message.

Doubt it. She is free to speak her mind because she's a minority. Disney won't say shit because she didn't say anything objectively untrue.

If she apologizes, it will be because of public backlash against her personally, not because of pressure top do so on Disney's behalf.

She will be fired. Bi-racial here she isn't black & isn't white she's fair game.

>I know, but I was explaining more of the story.

Do you try to "explain" stories about kkk members? I'm guessing no.

Racism is racism. No context is necessary.

Niggers are the real racists.

blacks have also committed genocide.

That's pretty fucking racist. I see it IRL, too. Niggers hate it when their women -- which a lot of time, in bigger cities, they don't even want -- when whitey is with a black girl.

But still -- I think it's much worse for a white guy to be with a black girl than a whote girl being with a black guy

She wants off the sinking ship of ESPN and a job with Fox News