Why is Trump doing this?

Isn't this kind of the opposite of giving states more control?

fox6now.com/2017/02/23/sean-spicer-states-could-see-greater-enforcement-of-federal-law-against-marijuana/

WASHINGTON – The White House said Thursday it expects law enforcement agents to enforce federal marijuana laws when they come into conflict with states where recreational use of the drug is permitted.

“I do believe you will see greater enforcement of it,” White House press secretary Sean Spicer said regarding federal drug laws, which still list marijuana as an illegal substance.

That’s a reversal from the Obama administration’s stance, which laid out in an official memo that the federal government wouldn’t interfere in states where nonmedical use of marijuana is allowed.

That guidance was issued after two states — Colorado and Washington — voted to legalize recreational use of marijuana. Obama said in the immediate aftermath of those votes that the federal government had “bigger fish to fry” than cracking down on marijuana use in states where it’s considered legal.

Most drug enforcement operations are carried out by state and local authorities, with little involvement by the federal government. Enforcing marijuana laws has been considered a lower priority for federal drug agents, who have remained focused on curbing narcotics trafficking and combating a nationwide epidemic of opioid abuse.

get fucked, druggie degenerates. get a job

Because he is a God tiered Douche.

what about people with medical cards?

Although I don't support marijuana crimilization, think in terms of reality usa 2017.

Who is going to be caught by the feds with weed? Nonwhites, many spics, many if not most illegal = more deportations.

Druggies fuck off. We're sick of you degenerates ruining the neighborhoods, poisoning teens with your filth.

>b-but I can't have fun or function without muh drugs!

then die faggot

He's a republican. He's enacting republican policy.

but why not legalize it and tax it? If its illegal again that puts the power back into the mexican cartels and making our borders les ssecure

>even pretending to be against trump at this point

*tips menorah*

im having a debate with my brother and im trying to win this argument, help me out here faggot

Who gives a shit if Trump gets rid of the herbal jew? Its medicinal uses are vastly overstated when compared to most over the counter cold and flu + pain medications.

>O-o-okay comrade. Anything else I need to do to keep living?

No one is giving drugs to kids but spics and niggers.
They can keep making that $$$$ off white kids.
Why should the gov get that money right?
Lol
Get fucked potheads.
Go to jail and get ass raped by a nigger cause you smoked a plant. Heh serves you right

Where are people like you made?
What kind of home?
Thank fuck people like you aren't allowed to run things.

>> have high paying job
>> work hard has fuck
>> can't drink alcohol
>> just want to smoke to relax after work

there is literally nothing wrong with responsible pot use

Republicans care more about enforcing moral policy. Read their damn political platform.

>no one is giving drugs to kids but they are tho

this isn't about money you self contradicting leafnigger this is about its effect on society.

Potheads are all lazy degenerate niggerfied pieces of shit, haven't met a single decent person who does drugs. And you want to make it legal, encouraging more of these scumbags?

>it's just a plant!
and bullets are just lead. Guess you should consume it, shitskin.

Haven't you faggots figured out President Trump yet?

The first statement always an "opening offer" that will get negotiated down to a reasonable settlement.

Always start out with your highest offer (no pun intended) as you can always go down in your offer but never back up.

>yesterday
ONLY STATES SHOULD DECIDE IF TRANNIES CAN USE THE BATHROOM
>today
DEA AGENTS GONNA COME CLOSE DOWN YOUR DISPENSARIES

i have a job. and it takes all fucking day. and its tiring and shitty. and when i get home i want to sit down in my chair and smoke a bit and chill out.

>executive branch
>enforcing federal law
I see nothing wrong here

You almost achieved enlightenment by forgoing the alcoholic Jew, but it appears you've fallen for the herbal Jew.

Cleanse yourself, brother.

Show me how it affects society.

Point to statistics.

I posit that people who have nothing better to do smoke marijuana all day, not that people who smoke marijuana all day have nothing better to do.

But whatever, if pot is the hill you want the Republican party to die on, I guess we'll just go ahead and do that.

I always have to make this comment too

I think that OP is just a shill trying to get (Yous)

remember anons

this man wrote a book called The Art of the Deal

>moral

Let me know when we hear it from Trump himself

Trumps being led by some idiot religious spy fuckstick into going after marijuana.

Whoever fed him this lie needs to be scrutinized. What we're seeing is clear divide and conquer tactics right now.

>i have a job. and it takes all fucking day. and its tiring and shitty. and when i get home i want to sit down in my chair and pop a pill and chill out.

>DUDEWEEDLMAOs BTFO

pop a pill of what friend

im not sure what you're alluding to

Obama non-stop raided Cali dispensaries with DEA agents for years when he first took office. It wasn't until 2012 that he finally fucked off and let states dictate their own laws. And even after this, he still continued to raid shops until mid 2014.

This whole "hurdedur Trump is sending in the Feds to arrest pot users" is a joke. Do you even remotely understand how our Government works? The feds would target the same shit they targeted back in 2014, the fuckin dispensaries. Not the people using weed themselves.

Let me explain something. Obama was tricking us into adopting Chinese legal thinking, in which the State can do whatever it wants, to include ex post facto law. He was doing this by pretending that everything was overwhelming, so overwhelming that we would just have to tolerate simply illegal things, just relax enforcement for the time being. He mainly did this in immigration and pot but he also did this in many other places.
Enforcement is relaxed, the illiterate think that it's properly legalized -- but the laws are still on the books and they can still be enforced at any time.
Now look up who Lois Lerner is.
Trump, by insisting that the law be respected, period, is restoring American legal thinking, and precluding the erection of a tyranny that could have tolerated favored groups and selectively enforced often ignored laws against politocal opponents.
ALL PRAISE TO THE GOD EMPEROR!

Obama respected state laws. The dispensaries that were raided were in violation of state laws and the raids were in coordination with local LEO.

Shitskins and niggers smoke and do drugs often. Know what else they do often? Crime.

Normalizing drugs is normalizing degeneracy.

Dude you're half right, and half completely wrong.

Trumps entire plan is to return power to the states. Yes, he is indeed the law and order President, and strongly believes that all laws should be followed. But his entire plan of removing 2 regulations/bills for every one he passes is going to cut down on Federal expenditure overall. Thats his game plan, cut down the power of the Federal Government in their ability to control State Legislature.

Now, this does also mean that states will have to adhere to ALL Federal laws (immigration is the main focus here, and targeting sanctuary cities). Weed laws are still federal, so by enforcing strict immigration laws, he can't pick and choose like Obama did. Its all or nothing with his cabinet.

Now he has expressed multiple times on the campaign trail that he'd like to deregulate pot federally and give the power back to the state. But only time can tell, and its not a top priority for him right now.

>Obama respected state laws

Ummm.... No sweetie. Obama was a lawless nigger just like his creed tends to be. He non-stop raided Cali pot shops. Go use google and research a bit faggot.

I used google, every raid was done in coordination with the state of Cali. Most of the places raided were slinging meth out the back down, the others were in violation of cali state law.

Yup. This.

Remember the DEA raid where all the DEA agents and local cops ate all the edibles? DEA got sued for that one. Turns out the warrant was fudged by a local Federal Judge as well. Pretty sure they weren't slinging meth out the back there buddy.

Obviously you're not using google correctly. You're supposed to type the thing you want to research into the little text box in the middle of the screen. You know, that place that you wrote "I'm a giant nigger faggot". Thats where your question is supposed to go.

The problem is with the current setup weed will ALWAYS be illegal. The DEA will never admit it's not as bad as they say it is, and at the schedule it's at it's not even allowed research. Unless Trump did something about it.

Trump has the power to get it lowered a schedule, but he refuses to because who knows why. By the way, he did say weed power should be in states, but the most RECENT thing said by him about weed was that legal weed in Colorado is a big problem. Dude often says things then says the opposite a week later.

With Sessions, Pence, Devos, the whole cabinet, the DEA, "LAW AND ORDER" marijuana is fucked sideways. No doubt about it, was a fun few years, but it's about to be over. And even though a majority of American's support legalized weed, you know he's going to say it's fake news and Americans want that dangerous drug off the street.

All Sessions has to do is confiscate the life savings of a few legal retail locations and throw the owners and staff in jail for 40+ years and the entire industry shuts down overnight.

Now that weed is illegal you HAVE to vape user.

This.
Also, these faggots are bitching about a federal law.

Trap bathrooms are not written in federal law. This is some new explosion that had happened due to brainwashing, and hopefully it will be over soon. Blame their parents for supporting this mental illness.

Apply a little critical thinking now and come up with a reason the administration would push one directive that enables state power and one that reduces it

Liberals want both, but they directly contradict each other. If they want bathroom rights, they will have to cede that power to the federal government. If they want weed, they have to accept NC-style bathroom bills.