WEEDFAGS BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Serves you fucking weedfags right. I can't even get a script for 30 Vicodins every 6 months for acute pain flareups anymore because of the opioid crackdown that you lazy stoners encouraged to divert attention away from your drug of choice.

Now you fucks reap what you sow.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

laughing at them too, tbqh

More of these images, I haven't seen them in a while.

Fucl libshit lefties and their weed

he was supposed to be our savior :/ He was supposed to be different...

You know what else is against the law?

Putting a bacon sandwich on a Mosque's front stoop.

Law does not equal right.

>opioid crackdown that you lazy stoners encouraged to divert attention away from your drug of choice.

I'm questioning my own intelligence more and more with the lack of intelligence being increasingly displayed by people who supported the same candidate as me.

You're the one in pain, so the weedfags pretty much pwned you.

KEK you got the vid user

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html

big mistake if Trump follows through, his coalition is mostly libertarian constitutionalists

At least my illicit drugs are made in the US ;)

>his coalition is mostly libertarian constitutionalists
Get a load of this retard

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

lol they just can't see it

people genuinely like a policy of leaving it up the states

Because the last 80 years of cannabis prohibition worked so fucking well amirite? Face it faggots, stoners are going to keep getting high and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

it's literally fucking nothing

Internet culture inflates its own importance, few people are actually libertarians in the real world.

>Because the last 80 years of cannabis prohibition worked so fucking well amirite
Actually, yes. The social, legal, and cultural stigmas surrounding marijuana mean that few people get to use it regularly. 12% of youth in Colorado used marijuana in the last month (the weed utopia state) vs. 26% using alcohol nationwide.

people who don't consider themselves full libertarians have embraced libertarian ideas

you gotta think about 2020

>you gotta think about 2020
Only a very tiny segment of the population would change their vote because Trump cracked down on recreational weed.

weed actually is more if not as easy to get then alcohol huh

I've always loved Quentin memes. Trolling people by making fun of their degeneracy is delicious.

>tfw ozzy will never outmatch you and beat the shit out of you and throw you out of a window
Just outsmart me already!

Nearly nobody was using marijuana when it was criminalized.

Now 12% of youth in colorado in the last month used marijuana.

Criminalization doesn't work.

>Muh pharma jew
Good luck with those kidneys, moron.

Considerably less dangerous too.