You know what infuriates me? White american women with sand niggers. Ive served in the military for 4 years...

You know what infuriates me? White american women with sand niggers. Ive served in the military for 4 years, fighting and bleeding for these same women who are going around sucking dune coon dicks in the thousands down here in cali. I cant even find a women myself, yet theyre willing to date and marry these terrorist sack of shits?

Im so god damn tired of white women.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2924410/woman-sex-with-dog-video-posted-online-arrested/
youtube.com/watch?v=zM8YH3wXCk4
youtube.com/watch?v=dxMvKdIa9JU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move out of California.

Trying to. Tired of this liberal state.

>fighting wars for Isreal is defending Americans
You're were fighting and bleeding for big business.

you didn't fight for any American oter than the warhawks profiteering off your shit
>inb4 CTR
no, conservatives hate your dumb fucking wars and entitled welfare attitude shit too

>tired

That's your problem user. Get your manhood back. You have no loyalty to white women, and quite obviously, they have none towards us. Women don't think that way irl.

Get to the point where you're disgusted by them, work on yourself (le self improvement meme) and explore other options. Don't get worked up over worthless roasties, especially just b/c they're white.

Why is it so fashionable to hate white men all of a sudden? I'm really not feeling any effects of this so-called privilege if I'm being completely honest.

Maybe your ugly??????????????????????????????

>fighting and bleeding for these woman

Do people in the military actually believe this?

#notallmuslims, but really, some middle eastern folk are second or third generation Americans, and dare I say, are integrated into society. I just hope that they date within their own race.

found the white whore.

>I can't even find a woman myself

Basically most of poltards Base their hate on others due to their own apparent inferiority. Being inferior to sandniggers must suck, but don't go too dramatic about it, at least soil the ground of some distant battlefield with your blood, be useful at least in that way.

where did get deployed?

>mostly just date Persian chicks because there's so many of them here and they're much better than the asians

The (((media))) promotes race mixing and teaches white guilt to prop up the Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor scheme.

If whites have a solid identity, they will form exclusive communities (so will other colors of people) and block Mass Immigration.

(((They))) must have race mixing if they are to stay on top of the heap of humanity.

No
OP, be a hero.
You know what you need to do, pay it a visit.

Prove you are white OP you LARPing freak

Totally agree with you ameribro

Im actually pretty good looking, make good money etc.. yet its impossible to find a white women here who doesnt suck non white dick.

Nipple pic with a time stamp

I feel your rage.

My cousin married a sandnigger. He beats her and is an oppressive sack of shit.

if women don't like you, its your fault not theirs. quit being such a faggot

its your fault You enlisted and fought for a country that was not an ethnostate and did not support white nationalist values. When you did that you became a cuck in ever sense of the word so its only natural for your women to follow suit. Unless you put your own life and freedom at risk engaging in extreme militancy to advocate for your race and start killing women who miscegenation then you are nothing more than a cuck who is complaining about being cucked.

Wouldnt touch those hairy bastards with a 10ft pole.

I want a pure white woman that hasnt been defiled by non white scum. Is that too much to ask?

The traitors are all around the western wihte world,result of decades of indoctrination.

then go fuck a nigger you mutt

Still LARPing my shitskin friend?

Post a picture of your nipple with a time stamp.

At work right now. Will post later.

Bullshit

This thread is pathetic.

Have you tried playing by the two most important rules?
>1. Be attractive
>2. Don't be unattractive

Limiting your options (especially out of ignorance) and not having a positive mentality is at least 98% of your problem with women.

>fighting and bleeding for these same women
Don't do that.
If you are going to fight, fight your brothers, fight for every soldier who is blinded by what he thinks "patriotism" is. You must fight to save each other and preserve liberty, freedom, and the divine right of our nation to exist.
Don't fight for
>women
>"human rights"
>"global freedom" (fighting tyranny is good, but to sacrifice your home for another's...)

>become a sandnigger lol?

Fuck off with that race mixing shit. The sand monkey women look like men anyways, lol.

Of course, because that's how spaniards/italians were created thouands of years ago.

When will I be able to use my white privilege? Do I have to call a number or send away for it?

>tfw not a hyper intelligent nordic godman
>tfw still get blamed for being white
>tfw all the negatives of being white except without the perks of actually being 'white'
Ain' good bros, ain' good.

But hey, at least they're 'caucasian', and not indios.

You sound fucking pathetic.

The world is just a little fairy tale theme park for women like that. She's no more than a little 5 year old who think she's found an Aladdin or something. Trying to find any real quality in women is a fools errand.

You might get lucky but I sure as hell haven't known one hot woman who was based.

why don't you try finding a nice Israeli girl I'm sure she would appreciate the sacrifices you made for her country

You don't sound white desu.

Lol when women marry into islam to prove how progressive they are only to be beaten to the point of oppression never felt before by any woman who lives by western values. I hope she kills herself after finding out shes been impregnated by a filthy sand nigger. I just hope they dont come here to aus we have enough of them already.

>The sand monkey women look like men anyways
this is true....
Sandniggers and Europeans do not mix well, I know from experience.

I feel for you, user.
I would marry you if I could.

This guy is probably a fake but there is a race mixing crisis in America. It's not just women.

>but don't go too dramatic about it, at least soil the ground of some distant battlefield with your blood, be useful at least in that way.

>kills 3 sandniggers
>dies by sandnigger
>100 more sandniggers get born in the next hour

fugg it

i hate being white

our women are autistic because they fuck dogs and cuckold us with the enemy

i have decided i will never touch one and i will only fuck asian, black, and hispanic women now, i have felt much better realizing that my race is going to be gone and my children have a 0% chance of being autistic. funny thing is that non-white women treat me as a human being as opposed to an evil oppressor

>fighting and bleeding for these same women who are going around sucking dune coon dicks

This is the most retarded and beta shit Ive ever read in my life. First off, you were fighting for Jews and to protect israel, Im sure the white women of California wouldve been perfectly safe without your glorious battlefield accomplishments. Also, this victim rant of "I fought in a war, I should be rewarded with all the pussy I want!" logic is pathetic. Your literally a disposable cog in an army of 1.5 million soldiers, its not like your some special Hannibal-tier general god of war. Count your blessings that an IED didnt blow you to pieces and dont be such a beta cuck, california is FILLED with sluts, be a man and go fuck some bitches. What the fuck, youre so fucking beta

Hapa girls fuck dogs too:

thesun.co.uk/news/2924410/woman-sex-with-dog-video-posted-online-arrested/

youtube.com/watch?v=zM8YH3wXCk4

wow you found one example, as opposed to the millions of white girls who fuck dogs unironically

> doesn't care that his "pure white woman" has been defiled by a white dude.

cuck says what?

The most popular youtube video on that subject is actually about an asian girl:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxMvKdIa9JU

Do you have a problem with sand nigger twinks serving white men?

Race mixing is a non-problem. We're talking about single digits. If 10% of whites had mixed race kids every generation, it would never be possible for whites to disappear.

it has so many views because it's so rare

Or because asian perverts know it's common in their society, and so they watch it.

Japanese girls fuck dogs more than they fuck men.

>top 8% in high school
>means I get auto-accept at any state school
>ut still somehow rejects me and I had to go through all sorts of bullshit to get in
>take mcat last year
>score in top 12%, have 3.8 gpa
>don't get into any med school I applied to

Damn, I'm loving this priviledge

To be honest the only white women ive seen with Arabs are the fat ugly white women that no white guy wants.

Most women are more attracted to dark features like dark hair, dark eyes and olive skin. It shouldn't be a surprise that a lot of northern European women love Middle Eastern cock.

Did you talk to your counselor? I'm sure their are ways for you to get in.

>Why is it so fashionable to hate white men all of a sudden?

Have you not watched tv or a movie in the last 30 years?

>I cant even find a women myself

Explains your post right there. By the way, it doesn't matter what nonwhite race a white women fucks. If she interracially dates she is a whore.

Not in cali sadly.

Deployed to where?

This.

Guy in OPs post looks more med than anything.

I swear if you're a marine who was stationed in 29 palms

Just get the fuck out and move to a red state man

Afghanistan and germany.

the fucking tree is right. OP stop going crazy over sluts

t. mauhreen

Post face faggot

Fuck you you piece of sand monkey pedo worshipper, get the hell out my country.

So I can get doxxed? No thanks.

Midwest bro that is the last bastion for strong white men in America

You know Germany is a PCS and not a deployment, right? Don't embarrass us, user.
Inb4 fuck you. I've been in for 17 years.

find 10 arab chicks and fuck them in the ass

Met alot of midwestern girls down in cali and nyc, most of them had a fetish fir niggers, spics and sand monkeys. So I really dont know what to thunk.

Holy Smokes, this Chick is FINE !!!

But plz OP her boyfriend is Persian and they are the birthplace of Aryan....

thats a funny way to spell the south

na but it's true. Women love dark features so they're more likely to be attracted to South European/Middle Eastern/North African/Hispanic guys and even the not so rare northern European men with dark hair, dark eyes and somewhat tan skin.

Obviously, just including germany since I was stationed there. Was in Afghanistan for 3 years.

Post a hot chick from Bangladesh.

MOS?

No they really don't?
you're talking out of your arse, user

Women aren't attracted to welfare queens in the military. Only fat disgusting housewives who cheat on their husbands marry military losers.

Women like tall, dark, and handsome men.

Fuck you whore.

she doesnt look white

you're retarded if you honestly don't believe that women prefer men with dark hair and dark eyes than pale men with blonde hair and light eyes.

The rich arabs that get white girls have more to do with the oil sheiks you were out there defending than any terrorists.

Men with light features are the most successful on dating websites.

I hate iranians Persians, armos and saudis the most. We should nuke those deserts.

Dont allow any more of these filth to come anywhere near any of OUR white women.

FemAnon spotted.

This

i can make up random lies on the Internet too.

Unfortunately this. You could be the most alpha, badass soldier on the fucking planet and your girl would still be fucking Jody while you're deployed. Military wives literally cannot stop being whores. I've never met a military wife/girlfriend who wasn't cheating on her SO. I even met a full-bird colonel once whose wife was well known by everybody (but him) to be having an affair with a local accountant.

okay user, where'd you get that information from?
are you a girl or something??

I wish it was only the rich ones. From what ive seen they open their legs up for any of em. Its revolting. Feels bad man :(

Don't be jelly, nigger.

I dont get that out of all the problems in the world,people like OP find the biggest to be people dating out of their race lol