Why is India so full of Genetic Freaks?

Seriously
They have lots of Genetic Disorders

>1.2 billion ppl
>pollution out the asshole
>believe in 9 armed fish God
>shit in streets

Life must be suffering for that creature. All it can do is hide on the internet and ruin Sup Forums.

Unironic inbreeding. They get married off to their cousins.

Because the people who live their live in highly polluted environments and there is next to no enforced regulation when it comes to that stuff. So you poison the water/food supply and ruin a woman's egg supply or a man's seen production, and you got mutants getting churned out whenever two seemingly normal people have sex and procreate. Probably doesn't help that the moms continue to consume pollutants and live in a polluted environment while carrying the children to term.

Honestly, it's a miracle that more of them don't look like mutants.

Damn.. it's like the Indian version of you

Shittons of waterborne pollution from both terrible sanitation and industrial waste from archaic structures.

Why does india rape so much?

No need to get butthurt Pajeet. It was an observation not an insult.

Everytime I hear about an extremely rare genetic disorder is from India

Poor kid. Heart-breaking

they also have a shit ton of people. Just saying you'll find more freaks in a country of a billion than anywhere else.

But also probably due to extremely poor sanitation and waste removal practices.

my late step father had a hat just like the one poo in the loo is wearing. why you gotta make me feel these feels.

Why is hinduism so un-exportable

>A lot of incest
>shit everywhere, no hygiene whatsoever. Environmentally fucked as well
>shitty diet low in protein, high in fats, carbs and sodium

because there's 1 billion of them
because there is actually a lot of inbreeding
because pollution

Because it never tried and like pretty much every polytheistic religion, it does not aim towards conversion or hegemony. Polytheisms often remain in their cosmogonic role and do not leave it.

Ahhh... you must have never been to Toronto

What decided to spread it basically to its modern Indian borders and just stop there though? Geography or what

You do realise northern europeans have the most fats in their diet out of any peoples in the world? Fats are great if you're not eating much carbs

I'm thinking because they don't poo in the loo is a major contributing factor. It leads to pollution, which leads to diseases.

In vitro exposure to mutagenic viruses
Basic sanitation will fix most of their problems

They swim in feces. this is bound to happen

this pretty much

Next step in evolution. This guy is clearly half hippo.

And this is clearly half turtle. I wonder if he is practicing ninjutsu.

Population movement, mostly.
And later on, being surrounded by either islam in the west, the toughest mountains in the north, and buddhism (a syncretic faith) in the east.

What NASCAR driver is grandpa reppin?

even their soap is made out of poop. you never get clean of the poop, you just wash the poop off with more poop.

Bad healthcare and a billion inbred streetshitters

They wash in the same water they let their dead relatives rot in. They don't poo in loo. They marry their cousins. 1 in 6 people is Indian. Probably more thngs

Honestly, its quite obvious, pic related. They wash them selfs in shitty water. Like in same water that all the shit, gargabe and corpses are flushed. If you watch some videos about them washing them selves in Ganges, you can see that they even drink that shitty water.

you never had to force regulation on white nations to not shit in the streets and drink tampon water. They need to force regulations on their subpar IQ. What is the average like 80? They're cousin fuckers

No, he's a Ninja Turtle

>south america blood red
>india shit brown
fitting

Is that motherfucker wearing a nascar cap? Strangely, that is the oddest part of the photo to me...

3rd world countries often get unsold stuff from Europe and the US once they go out of fashion or become unsellable because they were too closely tied to an event.
That's why you can see stuff like african kids wearing former jerseys of european soccer teams, stuff like that. It's probably the same case here, dude needed a cap, found one that was cheap, it was cheap because it didn't sell when it could be sold and was thus send there to be sold to people who won't care about whatever is on their clothes.

Because some people still refuse to use the designated shitting streets.

Two things about Indian culture:

1) Shitting streets, as everyone by now knows about.

2) Spiritual belief that water can cleanse everything. They throw all their shit and garbage into the rivers and still bathe, drink, cook, and wash clothes in it because they take the idea that water is "sacred" to a whole new level, not realizing that the fucking teachings about how important and mystical water is were designed to KEEP PEOPLE FROM FUCKING IT UP.

>pisslam lands are green
kek.

That's a hard turtle shell. I bet it can stop a .357 round

I miss Jeb.