This is why homosexuals shouldnt be allowed to marry or be normalized. Milo im looking at you

This is why homosexuals shouldnt be allowed to marry or be normalized. Milo im looking at you.

TheNorth American Man/Boy Love Association(NAMBLA) is apedophileandpederastyadvocacy organization in the United States. It works toabolish age-of-consent lawscriminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors and campaigns for the release of men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartman_Joins_NAMBLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is that legal holy kek

Nice association fallacy.

This is a homosexual group you moron.

They're a pedophile group.

Of Homosexual men.

Which is an association fallacy, like I said. Aren't you trying to say all homosexuals are pedophiles?

Keep in mind South Park did an episode on NAMBLA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartman_Joins_NAMBLA

I am saying that all homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles and advocate/hide the sexual abutment of children. I get it kid, you like cock.

Defending homosexuals? You gay, faggot?

Ill have to watch that, how the mighty have fallen from grace after season 20

Thought the FBI pushed their shit in during the 90s

>thinking the FBI is antipedo

They did. I don't think the organization was ever particularly large, but these days it barely exists.

Advocacy and lobbying is almost never a crime unless it devolves into collusion, bribery, or blackmail. Just as the crooked bankers can send lobbyists to Washington to reduce regulation of financial markets and practices, so too, can these pedos send lobbyists to convince legislators that age-of-consent laws are outdated or ineffective.

Anyone remember that news story about a gay couple adopting a one-year-old boy, how it was praised as progressive, then it turned out they brutally raped the kid and passed him around a pedophile ring?

Find the story and post the link... either way not surprised.

Lobbying for pedophilia isn't illegal? Are you serious

No you bigot

This what the (((leftist))) want and in some ways have began to normalize.

I still believe gays have the right to marry, but I kick myself for thinking the idea of the slippery slope was hogwash.