Shots Fired At HWNDU, Stream Shutdown

Dindu's shooting in the background of the stream, they turned the entire stream off because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ehz0yZfLrv8

rainbow joe was doing his shitty rapping while gunshots are heard multiple times, then the owner of the adjacent building can be heard telling everyone to GTFO of the area.

Other urls found in this thread:

krqe.com/2017/02/23/shia-labeouf-cuts-live-stream-after-reports-of-shots-fired-near-exhibit/
kob.com/albuquerque-news/two-arrests-made-after-alleged-road-rage-incident-in-downtown/4408362/
youtube.com/watch?v=B0GBa4Ljp_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so where will they run to next? we will chase you all over the earth shia

I here it's going to Maryland but I'm not sure

maybe it was that gang gang nigger who flashed his gun the other day

I have no idea. It's a shitshow no matter where they put this thing.

kek, inadvertent redpill. This is gorgeous.
>He will not div-
>Wait hold on, we're shooting the fuck out of each other like tribal savages
>Anyway, he will not divide us

GANG GANG NIGGA

Haha, everyone predicted this.

What are the odds it was GANG GANG?

lol this is the dumbest shit I've ever seen. why is it a thing. bunch of jobless beta males doing meme poses with a failed actor turned activist. gay shit boyos

Hopefully philly, I have a lot of redpills and vlogging ive been holding in

Very high. ABQ is a shithole.

From who?

you're a shithole.

conservative zones are unlikely, he likes to setup camp in pro-hillary areas that are ostensibly democratic vote areas, and philly is a shithole filled with niggers so it's possible.

Can't wait to see what city he gets kicked out of next.

Did I hurt your feefees?

Baltimore nigerville would be funny
Ferguson chimp out part 2

I'll take any zone that's within close distance from the south jewsey

1488 recordz

not as much as i did your moms asshole last night, kid.

The sad truth is it's probably done for good. I doubt any place will host it after what happened and NY and now ABQ.

he won't put it any major city, again, where police will hit him with a 100k bill.
Philly would rape the fuck out of him.
NYC got shut down because of the cost.

My mom's dead, but at least I am not a subhuman mestizo like you.

lol not last night, kid. She enjoyed all of it.

yfw liberals are forced to confront the dindu problem

Did any info ever surface about the shooting? Was it even related to the stream?

I think our persistence may have driven one of the mods insane and they shot up the block.

its ABQ shootings happen every week

hopefully jacksonville

What a gay little poem

I'm glad that guy put that cuck in his place

Checked.

Real-lifers BTFO

krqe.com/2017/02/23/shia-labeouf-cuts-live-stream-after-reports-of-shots-fired-near-exhibit/

>Chase Smotherman was arrested for that shooting. After testing the gun, police found out it was a stolen. Police have not said if those shots were the ones heard in the camera.

If they return somewhere else, will it be still season 2 after a hiatus or season 3

Series 2 Personal Ranking:
1. Lando
2. Sam Kekison
3. Flag Bearer
4. Nibirubro
5. Ben Carsanon

Can anyone post some of the good shit they've had in season 2 so far? I haven't watched it at all, need a quick rundown

It was a pretty mediocre spnoff

I hope he puts it in Colorado.

It only made it 5 days vs 3 weeks in NYC. I'm surprised it lasted that long with how unhinged the lefties were there.

>road rage

Hopefully because it wasn't actually due to the stream Shia and friends move it to another location.

It would be dumb as hell on their part and surely they now realize we will fuck with them wherever they go, but I think Shia is going to be one stubborn, persistent faggot about it.

Any updates on what has happened so far since Ghost's been doxxed?

Had a really busy week, man.

International edition when?
Can't wait for the Mexican Nazi season.

lmao did Shia lebauf got shot?

How can you ignore gunfire in your proximity like this? Is it really so common people don't care?

I wish

Its America

Most normies are incredibly bad at recognizing gunshots. Like with every mass shooting, people always assume the gunshots aren't gunshots.

I hear shooting here all the time.

Nogs are probably just shooting at nothing. It's their form of can shooting.

>gun shots
>tires squealing
>still standing there

Fucking Forrest Gump.

>gunshots

Yep, Albuquerque. Good to see The Warzone has spread this far.

No, these people are insane.
When you hear gunshots, you leave the area.
These people instead chose to confront them, tell them that shooting people is a crime (duh), and inform them that they were filming them.

That's retarded, any nigga worth his saggy pants would shoot you and grab your phone at that point.

>they genuinely think Trump is a greater threat than the gangs they can literally hear a block away killing each other

WHY ARE NONE OF US TALKING ABOUT THIS STUPID FUCK WHO IS RAPPING WHILE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GETTING SHOT

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

OMG THIS IS RIDICULOUS WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR PLANET THESE PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BIGGEST DUMBEST HYPOCRITES BRAINWASHED TO NEAR RETARDATION

HAHAHAHAHA

They are eating each other. Perfect.

What was that guy going on about, is he really the building owner? What did he mean about the guy off screen 'telling him to shoot'?

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

>HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.
HE WILL NUT INSIDE U.$.

Perhaps Shia will move it to texas?

i like how they parked a trailer on the curb to keep people from spilling onto the streets since they are fucking idiots and picked a terrible location for this

No, if only.

This is so delicious. Shia is inadvertently red pilling everyone about how fucked up the border region is and how badly the wall is needed.

Any info on who got shot, if anyone was actually hit?

Guys...Shias next movie is called "Borg/McEnroe".

Check out where it's being filmed. Could we possibly have non cucked anons in swedistan?

>Shia faces a misdemeanor assault charge has an April 4 court date.

This couldn't be going better.

That is not rapping you idiot.

I wish Finns got shot.

daily reminder we have guys in Antarctica no escape shia

Russia tried, didn't go too well

>guy goes off screen
>gunshot
>faggot keeps telling his speech
>guy comes back on screen

kob.com/albuquerque-news/two-arrests-made-after-alleged-road-rage-incident-in-downtown/4408362/

Is this confirmed?

I'm pretty sure Shia said he's narrowed it down to Chicago or Compton for the next location.

I'd suppose ABQ counts as a miniseries...?

>Dozens of gunshots
>Idiot keeps rapping
>"We have to love our neighbor, befriend them, I've seen the-"
>Groid off-screen yells "Shut the fuck up, holy fuck, shut the fuck up"

>I- I'm sorry ;_;

How do you think this makes them feel?

dumb whites shit bricks this is normal life for us minorities

you will literally get bfto in the race wars

Seems unlikely they would set it up this fast, considering NY -> ABQ took a week. I suppose they might have had more locations to choose from before they went for ABQ and are now going to one of those

What do you guys think shia is thinking RIGHT NOW?

Man, I hope HWNDU comes to Orlando. That shit would be a goldmine. So many 20-30 y/o's, tons of of college aged students, and fucking SJWs everywhere.

>he will not divide u-
"OH SHIT THE NIGGERS ARE SHOOTING AT US RUN! WE HAVE TO PUT AS MUCH DISTANCE AS WE CAN BETWEEN US AND THESE FUCKING NIGGGGGGGGGGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Yes please Austin here we cum

New Footage of shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=B0GBa4Ljp_8

Could be a contingency plan.

Still not sure why Shia didn't pick LA, though. Plenty of leftists, not many of /ourguys/

>This is normal life for us

Ever stop and ask yourself 'Why'?

Why is that normal life for you? Do you ever consider the possibility that there might be a reason?
More importantly, why do you think whitey gets so freaked out when he sees that this is normal life for you? Do you think he's awed by your amazing ability to thrive or something else?

probably more ways to plagiarize people who are smarter than him

>THEY'RE TRYING TO DIVIDE US

or some shit

shooter was a fucking white male.

pissed me off, I was hoping for a spic

sam has been tanning

Every major city would have lots of /ourguys/.

Bowie, Maryland on the other hand...just look at these demographics.

I think Shia is really only doing this for attention. So his only thought right now is "Fuck this makes me look bad, where can I put this so next time dumb gangbangers aren't shooting each other?"

Really want him to bring it to LA. That way it's close by and I can go down there and fuck with the lefties.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

RIFLEMAN

whats it like being surrounded by libtards in LA?

Shia picked a black church in Maryland? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so was it a drive by or just shooting for fun?

people need to 'splain to Excel Church in Bowie Maryland what they're in for

It's paperboys dads church faggots.

sound like typical liberal moving into downtown to experience the culture and get mad when they do.

Like being in a crowded room filled with blindfolded people and I'm the only one who took it off.

The need to bring it to The Great State of Jefferson so I can visit.

It was only a matter of time. Any police department that hosts one of these is just waiting until there are assaults, muggings, robberies/muggings, or murder. Ironically, real hood niggaz see these as a great place to rob, unless there is a permanent, expensive, police presence.

Putting them by city halls might be a good idea.

This is GREAT for us, assuming Sup Forums has any presence there at all.

Old, church going black people wont cause any problems for /ourguys/.

Somebody could stand there screaming "FUCK NIGGERS!" At the top of their lungs and they'll just often them a hug and cookies in return. They might even engage in civil debate.

Either Austin or Hooston. Hooston has the whole diversity thing going on.

Set it up next to a place that has police presence already