Have you guys taken the thiccpill yet?

so apparently in Burgerland, 4/10 women are thicc now

who wants a healthy, pear-shaped, rubenesque, soft, thick, wide-hipped, busty white housewife (like ALL women were supposed to be if our society didn't get kiked over by cultural marxism and degeneracy and faggotry)... to breed plenty and secure the existence of our people, and a future for our white children?

Maybe I'll move down-south USA, the South is more traditional, conservative and right wing, right?

Savannah, GA seems nice, I fuckin loved it there.. was real chill when I visited... (I'd still get a bunch of fucking guns and practice in case of niggers tho)...find a thicc Southern Belle hausfrau to raise my Aryan children and cook fried chicken, collard greens, mashed potatoes and gravy and sweet tea for me...

Leafland sucks major shit, I'm dying here, we got a literal Communist homosexual as the head of state, and in 10 years this place will be all chinks, pajeets and mahmouds with forced trannyism and cocksucking classes in grade school ffs. And everybody's so cucked and brainwashed I don't know if there's even hope here...

You burgers got at least a sliver of hope with Trump... at least 8 years of respite from this hell... here we don't even have guns

>well, to achieve what you want you must dream and imagine the future you want first...

Anyways, I digressed... but just sayin

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/MZzLkTh.jpg
i.imgur.com/8ls8gYU.png
vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. I'm no nigger.

You shills are retarded.

I would.

Go and live the dream, my friend.

But be warned: A thicc Southern Belle is only two sweet tea sips away from roller pig.

she took all my bullshit but couldn't take it no more one day and told me she thinks it's better if we end the relationship. she was about to have surgery so her emotions being unstable didn't help. never felt so destroyed after she didn't speak to me for days. I decided to stop being a rude edgy manchild and actually be a worthy partner. I told her that. but words don't work any more, she doesn't believe words. so I have to prove myself with actually doing something. she might believe my actions, she said, but she doesn't believe my words. it will take a while, but I think we can be together. we were pretty happy most of the time but my inner autist jumps out some times and says some rude shit that just makes her upset. I need to get rid of it. I love her.

that is not safe

Anyone have that Picker Pill pasta?

You'd have to be gay not to.

Yeaahh.....my dick likes what it likes, don't know what the fuck to tell you faggot, don't worry about what I do with my dick.

Let's not knock the curvy girls. And by "curvy" I mean truly curvy, not the female definition of the same which is morbidly obese. Girls with a little something to hold onto are the best. They occasionally have a unique smell about them too.

That's called heavy perfume. It masks the scent of lard juice.

NO! i want a thin girl

post THICC girls

Maybe. I can't tell if it is artificial or natural odor. It's very distinct though.

None of the women posted so far are actually thicc

i was just thinking that too.

it's amazing how thin the line is between attractively curvy and unattractive lardass

That's fucking disgusting

easy to slip

Hey, at least she's trying.

^
What a sad endocrinical wasteland.

Thanks (((Bisphenol A)))

She has some mad decent foot pucci tho

Now this one is very nice, would eat pussy and ass if virgin.

not bad desu

Go to bed Ahmed, you are drunk.

Damn user this wasn't supposed to be a feels thread.
I feel for you brother.
Do better next time.

Those shoes remind me of something Sup Forums

Kikery!!!

really makes you think

Ayyyyy lmfao you faggots

no. fuck off.

You fella's like thick asses, but what about thick heads? Have you been aware of the mass ET censorship?

Holy fuck. I wonder what her asshole smells like.

ayyyyyy WHERE MY YELLOW GREAYGGAS AT??

ABOUT DAMN TIEMMMM

This is now an ayyylmao thread
"I saw the original. It was an alien with a dark yellowish scales and deep set eyes with kind of like dark purple bags around the eyes with black actual eyes. The alien was seen from a kind of diagonal side profile and its head was kind of like an hour glass shape. It had small pursed lips and was looking at the camera and appeared alive. It was a high rest picture but I was just browsing the catalog while doing homework. I figured it was a shill thread so didn't think to open it."
shitty shoop recreation: i.imgur.com/MZzLkTh.jpg

Filename of image: ''24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C''
Location 33 miles north east east but address "24489": i.imgur.com/8ls8gYU.png

>not thicc
>niggress
why is she photoshopped next to a tree though?

I like some meat but there is a limit and that fat whale has definitely passed it.

Imagine how hard her poor heart has to work to maintain that disgusting figure. Then I think that Americans are currently forced to subsidize this cows health care. Sad!

her face is fucked up

braaaap!

Any time we have THICC threads, I run to my drawer and put my FBI shirt on.

Remember, don't believe the false images. There's a real one out there. If you have a copy, make backups and stay safe.

AYYYYY MY FELLOW THICC LMAOISTOS
WHO UP?
REMINDER THAT POLS MODS ARE THE REAL JEWS

BRAAAAAAAAPPPTTTTTT

what have we come to where thicc threads are now normal threads on pol

> Thicc Thread
> Caring about the face

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP*

*BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPTTTTTTTTT*

ARE YOU A SHEEP FOR THE MODS?
ALWAYS SEARCH THE TRUTH

The true redpill is to take the brap pill.

It frees your mind from it's slavery to the body of women by reminding you that women are just as disgusting as men and their asses are no different than a man's.

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPUXkB1QM2

Don't fall for the "corrupted image" meme.

Worshiping women who let themselves go and grow a big fat ass is the first step to becoming a cuckold. Congrats!

came here to post this

post that russian in the apron with flour handprints on her hips

Omg thicc

The alien were looking for is not grey, don't fall for pop culture representations.

I prefer thicc asians desu

But can the alien pop its pussy like Madonna, throw it across the room and bring it back to me is the question?

user
WANT
MILKY

why will this meme die out? every man loves thicc women.

as close as niggers are to beings that do not belong on this earth, they are not the alien we are looking for.

omg my fucking dick

Lmao all you guys saying "I liked the 2016 election for the plot"

thiccccc
h
i
c
c
c

Bring me pictures of that alien, parker!, or you're fired!

If you are interested in moving to the southern part of the USA. I would recommend moving to the Cleveland and Chattanooga area of Tennessee. Their is like 6% black and less than a percent of latinos. Beautiful, traditional, and holds heavy conservative values as the rest of the south is known for. Just say out of the shitsking hole of the western part of Tennessee.

This leaf is correct. The BRAP pill is the strongest pill I've taken. Even harder to swallow than the Bog pill.

ticc

Do you have the image?

whats wrong witht he pidgeon?

this is the real image, save before deleted.
it's VERY distorted so i can't make it out very well

god fucking damn

I don't get this meme. Is it supposed to be funny or something? It's like the autists calling poklonskaya "mommie". It just feels so forced and is plain unfunny.

I may be trying to prove the existence of an extra terrestrial cover up on this very board, but atleast I know that's a duck. Good ol' third world education.

straight tit cow