Most redpilled game Yet?

This game is causing the left to freak out, Leftists have made claims that the New Tom Clancys Ghost Recon is racist, this is because the player takes on the role of a Ghost and is tasked with eliminating South American drug cartels. It's caused outrage because almost all of the Enemies speak Spanish and have dark skin tones.

So Sup Forums, why haven't you ore ordered this Masterpiece yet?
>Massive Open World
>Kill dirty South American savages
>Execute Degenerate drug dealers
>Single player and 4 man COOP
>Literally no Cucks are going to be on it
>Funding Redpilled Devs

Put your money towards this instead of Gay little sissy boy Overwatch shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3qk76OrLFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shitty car controls
>wonky tank controls in general
>just run in and gun em down
>shitty physics

its like poor mans arma

Wait till the full release, cuck. It's only the open beta right now and they still have updates to come.

I'd rather line the pockets of people who make quality spic genocide simulations than line the pockets of Swedish Woman who worship big black cock.

game sucks ass
now fuck off from my board ubisoft shill

>Lefties get triggered by literally nothing

This happens with everything

Who gives a fuck

Germans, love em but I hate em. Wish all the cool ones didn't die in the Great Wars

Ubisoft shill lol

Sounds good. Been waiting for something like Far Cry but I gave Far Cry ooga booga a miss.

>defending a shitty game so hard

Remember in Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 when you actually went over the border and killed mexican rebels with 16 player coop.

Man GRAW 2 was fucking great. People still play it online on last gen to this. day. Last time I played was in 2015, and the community was small but great. Always could find a populated game. I am sure it is dead nowadays, though.

>Uses a literal cuck as a gif. Who would've guessed...

>Fucking Redpilled Devs
>Ubisoft

hey guys, get a load of this faggot.

He's right. Other than the setting, the story is generic, the game play is meh and the mechanics is clunky

Also
>uplay

Lmao

Hell yeah, Wish they made a remastered version

jokes on you I don't even know who that is

I like what I'm hearing so far. Killing shitskins is the future of gaming. Been saying it for years glad nigger devs are finally listening

>playing ubishit
>ever

All they do is publish the game retard.

Yeah,

I only played GRAW 2, but still loved the shit out of it.

As another user put it, it seems like a poor mans arma

SHILL

>open world Ubisoft game

Nice try, shill

and you really think they're going to support the game if they really believed this was the case? They publish tons of literal shit every year. Do not support these nigs.

The game is an absolute steaming pile of shit and i can't wait to see it a Ubisoft fail.

sage
reported
not vidya

I mean it kind of is. Never really got into Arma but I definitely think this game has huge potential to be great. If they added like a Survival and Crafting system the game would be grade A.

> Everybody who has an opposing viewpoint is a shill.

the game is fucking garbage

add a survival system or whatever fluffy bullshit you want, it still does not feel like Ghost Recon to me.

Now it is just a generic, barren, objective driven open world game.

>the dev that made battlefield 1 and watch dogs 2
>redpilled
how much baguettes does ubishit pay you per post?

and its boring as fuck
it just feels fucking boring
the shity physics make me want to vomit

I actually hit Alt F4 and uninstalled instantly
its just too shitty, typical for ubisoft garbage

Why don't you go back to playing forklift simulator you pathetic nigger.

isn't battlefield 1 EA?

I think you mean The Division, this was also a huge steaming turd
oh and rainbow six was also shit

ubisoft games are so fucking bad, like a bunch of nigger and woman made it (competence wise)

I play games of higher quality

ubisoft games are all garbage

>shilling this hard for tom clancy
i bet you play call of duty too...

This game is basically an Ubishit "open world" game set in Latin America as well. Its supposed to be a war-torn Venezuela.

Except it sucks, more generic boring Ubisoft open world maps with nothing interesting in them.

I hear ya. I don't even play current gen anymore. Aside from a few gems, most of it seems like rehased garbage. Shiny Plastic Rehashed Garbage mind you, but still shit.

I remember when I used to do the 16 player coop missions, or tense team eliminations on those awesome maps. Also, they ported over all the maps from graw 1 FOR FREE.

FREE CONTENT, NO STRINGS ATTACHED, FROM UBISOFT!

Now everything they touch looks like shit.

and you play a bunch of cucks who can't even kill civilians without the game aborting itself

fucking cuck game

checked.

But the ad shows a nigger sniping people from a helicopter.

What did they mean by this?

and stupid shit like you can't even run over civilians, they glitch to the side of the last second and dodge the incoming vehicle.

you have to maneuver with those shitty controls over shitty roads in some bumfuck shithole and everything looks the same, the guns sound like they're airsoft shit, they ain't feeling like packing heat.

fucking gay AS FUCK

and the fucking physics holy shit
the fucking physics
and can' even fucking kill civilians in this game
if you kill too much it goes instantly GAME OVER

how fucking KEKED

Ahmed is right. bUgishit is crap

fuck we really need a mercenaries 3

>ubisoft game
>redpilled

Just play csgo you cuck...

it looks like such a bad game. it looks so boring and uninteresting. what the fuck is the point of it? I dont understand I thought Ubisoft made good games

How the fuck is killing members of drug cartels racist?

Ubisoft has proven they have no fucking clue how to do car physics. look at Watch Dogs 1 and 2

>Funding Redpilled Devs
>ubisoft

haha good one

imagine how hard Ubisoft would tank as a company if a leak proved that a Ubisoft employee actually wrote that OP. holy fuck the media shitstorm at a game company going to Sup Forums to promote a "brown people kill simulator"

>he doesn't even know who the man is but his German self is drawn to the cucked'ness

Just Cause 1 was a better version of Mercenaries 2. Mercenaries 3 is desperately needed. in Mediterranea

Yeah...that only means one thing..it will maybe be good in a year or so...
You can feel if a game is good even in the beta..everybody knew destiny will be the next big thing as an example..
But i played wildlands today and i decided i will not buy it on release or pre order it.

It really is cheap..what the other guy said is absolutely right with the vehicles and so on..it just doesn't feel right and i am not buying it...
the worst part is...they could have made it like the division in a openworld anothrr country another hud etc but they could have gave them the smooth"gameplay" from division..you know..when your logged in it is like your hands and the controller and the character are one..

Wildland doesn't got it.
poor mans arma fits good...
Or like a really early stage of the division...
Damn mgs was 3 years ago what they tried to do in wildlands and mgs looks almost the same or better from the graphics

is Pandemic still a game company? Xbox original days holy shit

nah they got shut down, a shame. Battlefront 3 would have been so much better than the soulless shit we got.

they were working on a 3rd in 2009 but they shut down

>xbox original
reminds me of mech assault
I fucking loved that game

Reminder that Tides of Numemera comes out on Tuesday.

It's a fucking demo not a beta. I'll bet anyone the price of the game that there will be no changes outside of things like minor damage adjustments when it releases

ubisoft is a sjw company

they only made this for $$$$

the next game (if this one sells) will have muh female warrior muh white guy is enemy (probably russian) and a bunch of pro islam shit

>Kill dirty South American savages

We have less murder index than most US cities, you beat us in the rankng cuz of your rural areas.

I waited too and got it just recently. Funner than I thought it would be, not as good as 4 or 3 though. Combat is unique and fun

>Overwatch
I don't get the overwatch hype, Hat Simulator is better in every way.

Just play Arma3 with me

when does the game come out?

nah i can tell already you an RP fag who has his own forum 'platoon' and goes on teamspeak and takes everything super serious and are so autistic if anyone goes out of character you kick them and ban them

This game owns. Don't listen to all these faggots in here bitching and whining.

Full release rarely changes much from the beta. It'll be the same.

its console trash

>pre-ordering any game
shill harder dweeb

Fuck that gay ass shit. Work on things like destruction, better ai, better vehicles

this game looks like a sloppy pile of shit, who cares what anyone thinks about it lol

Ubisoft Open-World Game

>Ubishit

Be gone shill.

every ubisoft game never gets out of open beta

I'm detecting a lot of triggered beaners in this thread

>giving Ubisoft money
>every
I don't care how much it triggers libtards, Ubisoft deserves to be annexed by vevendi

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

i would love to play a good version of the same idea

Because the left believes all of us Latinos are drug dealers :^)

has anyone played Realpolitiks?

about to install it now

Actually on second though , if the libtard rage is enough, buy as many copies as you can and send the message to ubishit. "AAA" corporations only care about money, not the way it's gotten, if they see the angry libtard audience no longer buys, but the audience that likes pissing them off does, they will make more games that piss them off.
It's win/win
If it works, Ubisoft makes more soft redpilled games, if it doesn't, they go under because they are a shit company anyways

>game about helping literal marxist rebels take over bolivia and force everyone into collective farms
>redpilled

i'd rather the cartel run the place desu

kek ubisoft shill desperately trying to market their game.

Literally every ubsioft game from the past 10 years has been absolute dog shit including this one.

I have a really strong feeling you work for some marketing team as you keep overusing the term "cuck" and are being overly aggressive as if some report or something you've read told you that's how the people on this website are and what they say a lot.

>Preordering a Ubisoft game
not even once

>Ubisoft
>Good

ok kid. Did Sup Forums tell ya off or something so you came here?

it's mgsv and watchdogs 2 without the flexibility and Fun, but still barren and pointless open world design like mgsv.

very restrictive, lots of broken shit for a game that's coming out soon, extremely repetitive, cant experiment.
run of the mill ubisoft game

I already have pre ordered it.

I like games with operators, gun customisation and bullet travel so I already enjoy playing it.

Cars handle like your character can only steer if he has the wheel full locked.

I support anything that features white dudes killing brown people. That's why

>pic related

Is the greatest television show of all time. I will pre-order my copy post haste.

put your money toward being a man instead of playing video games like a sissy faggot.

This whole thread doesn't feel right honestly, and I feel like these posts in particular are all either Ubisoft employees or some third party bs. Like all of these posts are either defending the game super hard or are badly acting like "le alt-righters"

>I'd rather line the pockets of UBISOFT

if you made an honest decent game maybe you wouldn't have to shill this much

Exactly. Who gives an Abos cunt about le redpilled games

>just run in and gun em down
just play on highest difficulty

i think pol might like realpolitiks

Fucking moron walked right into that one like a jew to an oven.