Is anyone starting to unironically hate Germany as a result of browsing Sup Forums?

Is anyone starting to unironically hate Germany as a result of browsing Sup Forums?

Even here, the average German poster is a servile EU shill. Every single pro-EU thread is started by a kraut. They will autistically argue in defense of their union that is DESTROYING Europe and the European people.

They post threads shilling for both Merkel and Schultz, the two biggest threats to statbility and freedom in Europe. Nothing for Petry - the only sensible politician in Germany.

Just what the fuck is wrong with krauts? Why do they keep wanting to destroy Europe? Is it ingrained in their DNA or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

migraweb.ch/en/themen/sociale-sicherheit/sozialhilfe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ive always hated germany. They are degenerate lifeless grey husks of people that get autistically mad at pointless shit. They are really ugly too.

Once upon a time I was proud of my German heritage, but now I want nothing to do with it. Fuck them all.

Perhaps they've been down this road before....

All the good german men died in WWII. By the time the allies got close to Berlin they were encountering 16 year olds. There were no more men. Post war germany was a feminist country led by jews that fucking despise it and they brainwashed all the young men and germans who were later born, not to mention all the russian bastards that were raped into existence.

Germany died long ago.

I hate all Europeans, especially the British.

Sup Forums has changed nothing in that regard

>mfw your hate fuels my aspirations of a united europe under german rule

Nigger get out

Beer is haram, Klaus

Meanwhile they are trying to flee into switzerland. We are just taking the well educated ones and pay them less than what a swiss guy would earn. Anyways I just voted to decline a german who tried to get a citizenship in our village. 5 of 6 people voted no. Since we are a real democracy we can deny citizen status to anyone by voting. I think a few german well trained doctors are ok, but the average east european who somehow always try to open a bar or a restaurant are not needed here, they have to go back after they have proven to be non beneficial.

>implying it is beer
>not negro urine

I have no idea. I think Hitler was pretty bad for the future but the split country was the tipping point and now we are just on a journey and can't return.
It's like the german people actively are trying to commit cultural and racial suicide. It's the definition of being a cuck.

Can't wait to finish my education and move to Texas or something along those lines.
Now that I think about it, if GBR gets its shit together and doesn't fuck up Brexit and is consistent with kicking out rapefugees and musils it could be a great sanctuary for all proud Europeans who are Anti-EU and who want to live in western culture.

Too bad it will be a german caliphate.

I suppose if we keep winning here in the USA we will either save you useless fucks from yourselves again, or perhaps we will just let Russia nibble off what they want and toss nukes at the rest.

I have never seen any pro-Merkel shilling here. She's universally hated by all Sup Forums posters.

Germans are generally pretty thick headed and adapt poorly into a real democracy. You always notice that they feel kind of helpless without a Führer. Like if developing a different idea from what their leaders tell them is a very hard thing for them to do. Meanwhile they act arrogant and like they are the greatest. LMAO, why are you fleeing from your country then?

>Since we are a real democracy
Germans hate democracy. They are a servile people. They prefer to be told what to do like drones instead of having to think and make decisions for themselves.

They also resent anyone who wants to decide things for themselves like the Swiss or the Brexit referendum.

Germans just hate freedom.

/thread

Germans are the worst tbqh. There's something deeply wrong with them from Martin Luther to Angela Merkel they won't be content until the whole continent burns.

I was in a restraurant recently, where a fat german lady, who kinda looked like a toad, with a sweaty forehead and hairy arms spoke loudly (way too loud for a middle class swiss restaurant, where one is used to behave oneself) to her acquinttance how absolutely retarded (that were her words) someone is who thinks that the german media is lying.
I couldn't hold back a chuckle.

Many, many germans are exactly like that. Germany is very institutionalist and always tries to solve its problems with more goverment.
Germany has really bad daddy issues.

>Petry - the only sensible politician in Germany.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Yeah what is correctiv you idiot...it is the german ctr shareblue you fucking spastic

Yes.

>we can deny citizen status to anyone by voting
Wooooooooooooooooooooow.

You are racist fucks. Fuck. You. Fuck.

I have to add this feels like the guy who bought a SEGA dreamcast guy. While all others bought a N64 (god tier) or even a PS he ended up with the shittiest choice. Those guys never gave up to vehemently defend their choice, being "better" but still came over every day to watch you play the N64.

B E A D Y

Where my family lives and when I come from is fairly uncucked and a beautiful place in general. I love Germany still and will move back once I finish my degree here.

Yes some are cucks but the natural beauty overrules that for me

You should head to the Blue Ridge Mountains area. Stay away from the big cities here.

But how long will it stay like that? Just look at sweden, france etc. When will you stand up and fight for that country germany can be?
Stop getting fucked in the ass by your politicians.

Yes, 100 fucking percent. I do really feel this way.

This, I feel exactly the same, now I just want to be an American, nothing more, nothing less.

They're the same on plebbit, in real life, and so on. It's as if they have a deep need to be subjugated, but yet they tend to be clever (and strong and healthy). So they'll eloquently defend positions that they're, clearly, blindly following.

I genuinely believe that it's a genetic trait. Their pathological behaviour manifests even when their children are born in normal countries.

It's maddening because some of their people are so accomplished, but at the same time you know they're getting pegged by refugees behind closed doors, so they remain loathsome.

I can't do shit about it, I've been trying to eventually work my way up to work at a german embassy somewhere but other than that I will never have any political influence.

They way I see it people will eventually get tired of all the bullshit and figure it out just like the usa hopefully

My journey through Sup Forums has brought me to the conclusion that Anglos are the only beings fit to inhabit the Earth.

>When will you stand up and fight for that country germany can be?
>Muh race war
Look, I don't know how you Swiss gold thieves managed to create a culture of foreigner hatred in a completely white western European country, but if you go around preaching for racial purity in any other first world country, you get arrested. Unless you're a minority anyway.

Point is, you can't save the white race from a jail cell.

All the good Germans left in the 19th century and moved to the US and South America, anyway.

German-Americans are the largest ethnic group in the US. To the extent there is any nation that still preserves what was noble in the Germanic peoples, the US has a strong argument to be it.

Is this pasta? I'm pretty sure I've seen this before

This is just an attempt to steer attention away from the perfidious albion that has implanted his parasitic colony with the cancer that is commonly called "brit/pol/"

> 60% white
> white babies a minority since 2010
Kek

>All the good Germans left in the 19th century and moved to the US and South America, anyway.
kek, whatever keeps you sleep at night minnesota boy

> foreigner hatred
Almost 30% of Swiss residents are foreign-born. The highest % of any country in Europe

Alright, non-European hatred

Though that probably contributes to it. Swiss were always multicultural, if monoracial. Italians couldn't even get along with Germans in the same country, let alone fucking sandniggers.

It's mostly Schulz shills

There's a lot of based Germans on here

French and English on the other hand are some of the most insufferable cucks that I see on this board

I literally know a guy that looks EXACTLY like that. He's 29

brits arent europeans, theyre brits

You think there's no kebab in Switzerland?

Yes

Its like they are a nation of self-destroying autists or something.

Germans have an innate drive to destroy, Europe, mindlessly follow their leader, no sense of humor, and a set hatred unrivaled by anyone else.
I have no idea why Sup Forums worshippers them.

That's not a continent. The British Isles are close to 2 continents - Europe and Africa. I'm fully ok with them not identifying as European.

GEH STERBEN JUDE!!!

You've clearly never been to Texas. It's full of blacks and Mexicans. I don't k ow what you think will become better about your life by living in Texas, but you will be around more multiculturalism than you could ever dream. Stay and fight for your country you coward faggot

I know there is, but they've had a Nationalist government for decades. Compared to all of their neighbors, their numbers are negligible.

This.

Sup Forums made me hate Europeans

>browses Sup Forums
>gets false impression of reality

mhh, reallly activates my almonds

How the FUCK does Merkels mouth go all the way down to her chinline
It's almost like she isn't trying to hide her reptilian underskin anymore

>minnesota boy
?
I am ironically from Minnesota and am of german descent.

Merkel's face (and the thought of what it represents) is so disgusting.

Don't hate Germany or Germans... they're just another victim, we're all victims, in the war the jews are waging against us... The German people were simply attacked more heavily than most of us.

The 3 most important countries which they wanna destroy and change, are Germany; the USA; and Russia. The plan to destroy these 3 countries began over 100 years ago.

Russia was destroyed with the communist shit. It seems now they've mostly lost control of Russia - maybe already in the late 80s, but certainly after Putin came to power.

Germany was destroyed through the results of WW2 - and now it's being further destroyed through modern leftist-sjw-lgbt brainwashing.

And the destruction of the USA has been ongoing for a hundred years through many different methods... America is easy to wound and make sick, but very difficult to actually kill.

About 6% Muslim, that's comparable to most other Euro countries.

Minnesota is the cuck state. America's Sweden, copied with extreme detail, all tge way down to the Somalian minority

You need to understand that Germans cant be Democrats, you should have just let the Nazis do their Nazi stuff and dont bother with them, now you basically created left wing lunacy fascism in Germany.

If true, that's very strange. They don't pass out any gibs so far as I'm aware.

>Is anyone starting to unironically hate Germany as a result of browsing Sup Forums?
Tell me about. My dads side of the family is all German and proud, and my mom's side is Swedish (from a town called Gavle).

Then I come here and find out my two ethnicities/ancestries are the most cucked on the planet.
>fml.jpg

most 19th century german imigrants ended up in the midwest, especially its northern part with the Dakotas and Minnesota

I thought that was common knowledge

Are you serious?

migraweb.ch/en/themen/sociale-sicherheit/sozialhilfe/

by so many germs on Sup Forums unironically ironically posting mega memes here, i can only believe OP is correct

I'd say let's invade but we are already occupying.

we should return to the prussian model t.bh

that's literally just one autist

I never liked you mongrol bastards either. "The Great Satan" indeed.

>see 5x as much mega shit than anything about afd

nah, not one autist

I'm German stock and while it's true I am cold and calculating and constantly think about killing others, it cannot be denied that wherever I go I am always the hardest worker and I produce the best quality work. Im a perfectionist and I want everything I do to be the best. Every other race should be genocided and the planet should be populated with pure German stock. Nothing else can compete, we are simply the best by most every metric. We are intelligent, hardworking, creative, dominant, and we are infinitely more aesthetic than some of the other intelligent races of people out there.

To deny Germans to inherit this earth is nothing more than a crime against humanity.

The MEGA shills are organized. They have a twitter etc

>I'm German stock

Its true, most Germans are completely unaware of their history and of what happens outside the world.

This autism is unbearable, I have given up on trying to convince fellow Germans.

What I do is reductio ad absurdum, I will vote for Schulz in September, red red green goverment will crash Germany finally so we can rise up from the ashes.

Part Irish/Pole/Italian/native more like mr 60%

Stay mad mutt. Not a single person in my family drives anything less than a BMW

The Eternal Kraut will say that he is not fond of the EU but will always be the first to come out to defend it.

Because deep down they know that the EU is their 4th Reich, their Holy Roman Empire II, and wants to keep it running as long as possible.

So you are turkish?

See

>Not a single person in my family drives anything less than a BMW

Most krauts here are either (((krauts))), have High Density Autism or are roaches.

Hell, i'm a pizza myself, senpai. But i actually am for the revival of germany as a german nation, though.

well there is a group that spreads Sup Forums inspired Schulz memes on social media and they are in fact connected to the youth organization of his party. But I guess they get their memes from Reddit.

I think the people reposting their facebook memes here are doing it as ironically as an Asperger autist can

Then why do you live there hypocrite?

I am a quarter Pizza, even though I look more German than most Germans

You're the one with the German flag

They will try to deny Germany is the best but how can you deny it when time and time again the German people rise up and completely seize control of all of Europe. Every other group of people are simply jealous. They have an inferiority complex. Even when Germany is reduced to rubble it completely comes back from absolute ruin to become number one within a single century. No other race of people can compete.

Fucking Swiss lefties apparently have more influence than I thought, not to mention pressure from the EU

I just read about SVP's successful referendum to limit mass immigration, which were effectively neutered by the EU despite Switzerland not even being part of the EU (EU literally put all bilateral agreements with Switzerland at stake in order to get the Swiss to accept shitskins).

Everything the EU touches is cancer

Germans don't have to invest, we get by on our own hard work.

A shame they will have no race after this next attempt.

>Wanting to help allies get their country back
>get called a hypocrite

Less bong more brit, faggot.

Actually am full italian and look more german than germans.

German support for EU is kind of divided though.

Neither will you. You left the EU because your people wanted more Africans instead of Poles lol

I dont look Italian at all, I guess real Europeans fit in racially pretty fast into other European nations after 1-2 Generations.

You shouldn't take Sup Forums memes too seriously m8, most of it is board mythology and shitposting

Like the meme of the based EU-hating Eastern European whereas in reality, there's this

This is what this board taught me:
Around Krauts, watch out.
Around Brits, don't relax one bit.
Around the French stay in your trench.
Around Slavs never relax
Around Finns the ice is thin
Around Spain you may get slain
Around the States close your gates
Around Swiss your wallet gets squeezed
And Around Romanians you'll get mugged

And I wouldn't have it any other way

>keep winning here in the USA
we're more fucked than any european country (besides france or sweden)

Italy was the worst part of the axis. They couldn't invade Greece or defend their empire. And in the end they betrayed the axis and hung Mussolini like a dog. Some people the Italians.

First of all

>polls

Second of all if that is even remotely correct Le Pen will win

They need a serious kick in the nuts.

This is how I feel with French-Canadian genes.

You can guess which half I prefer.

>the Jews in government are at it again...Germany needs another holocaust.