If being undocumented is not a crime, then why can't I drive without license plates?

If being undocumented is not a crime, then why can't I drive without license plates?

Other urls found in this thread:

ask-a-lawyer.freeadvice.com/law-questions/can-immigration-put-me-to-56400.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>breaking the law does not mean you are a criminal
Really makes you think...

"As California's Attorney General, I do a terrible job."

Did*

She was promoted to senator by the blind voters of California during the November elections.

>breaking laws isn't criminal

Isn't there a saying for this? Putting your foot in your mouth as you stab your hand or some shit.

cutting your nose off to spite your face?

California reminds me of literal slavery

like every citizen there is hooked up to a metal helmet while they watch advertisements and all have identical opinions about everything.

You're leading to your own destruction folks. I love america but it's fun watching you crash and burn.

Yes goyim, argue about paperwork... ignore the genetic aspect and the dilution of your culture. Quick! Focus on the documentation!

It's funny how hypocritical the left is anymore.

How does this not end someone's career?

Such appropriate name

Im an undocumented doctr, ehy cant i have patients?

kek

It seems they did leave the retards on that little island when the smart ones came here.
I do love Ireland though.

Kek

But seriously

because you are operating a vehicle that weights a ton, you jackass.
It signifies you went through the proper training to operate this thing that can kill people.

You don't have to have a license.

I wonder how he would feel about prosecuting undocumented gun owners

driving is a ' privilege' faggot. legit drivers need to hav passed states hurdle of dmv tests, proof of insurance etc. paperwork not counting pay for current registration, tags and some states required smog regulations & test you hav to pay for.

We can't let American get the launch codes

>illegals aren't illegal

SHOULD BE FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE

PRESUMABLY SHE HAS A LAW DEGREE

THIS IS LIKE A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER DENYING NEWTONIAN PHYSICS

you never said how it was different though

if you're a refugee, you can even be paid for raping these idiots' wives and daughters

So you're saying it's the state's responsibility to be able to identify people so those people can be held accountable for their actions if they break the law.

Woah, sounds like everyone who comes to this country ought to have documents n shiet.

It's technically true though, here me out.

She's not saying they're illegal, rather not criminals.

To be a criminal you have to be convicted, so all undocumented workers are technically not criminals until they're snagged by ICE. Very subtle.

>be attorney general
>don't enforce the laws

No wonder California is such a shithole.

California sux

she's talking about the negros

FORGET ABOUT ENFORCEMENT, SHES OUTRIGHT DENYING A CRIMINAL ACT IS A CRIME

SHOULD BE DISBARRED, ITS INCOMPETENCE VERGING ON LEGAL MALPRACTICE

Get ready civic nationalists.

You have a new generation of multiracial lawyers coming through who are going to multiculturalise the F out of you.

FREEDOM OF TRAVEL

Don't lump every person here into the same category. I know plenty of people who are against everything going on in California.

So according to this retard I could quite literally board a plane, fly to the US move to California, refuse to leave and I wouldnt be a criminal?

Oh wait im white, ofcourse id be a criminal. I forgot youryour skin needs to be 50 shades of shit to qualify.

Living in the fucking US is a privilege, you don't have the "right" to just enter any country and live there faggot.

To bad you neo nazis couldn't find a real leader aside from Thpencer or weev the manlet

A bunch of larping freaks! Nerds who couldn't get laid in highschool!

Fucking FILTHY COMMIES.
DIE.

An attorney general who says this in public should be fired immediately

It's not technically a crime in most cases.

For instance, if you leave the country after overstaying a visa, you'd be fined upfront then allowed to leave. There's no legal process or legal recourse, like there would be for a parking ticket for instance.

>Overstaying a visa is not a crime in the US. While it is a misdemeanor to enter the US without being processed, it is not a crime to be in the US illegally. Therefore as a general matter, you cannot be jailed for trying to return. You can however subject your self to civil penalties; for example removal and a ban on getting another visa.

ask-a-lawyer.freeadvice.com/law-questions/can-immigration-put-me-to-56400.htm

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.

So an uncaught mass murderer is not a criminal, because he hasn't been caught?

Really get's your noggin joggin.

>kike betrays laws
WOW

Good point.

You highlight an important issue which is that many illegal immigrants first got here legally with proper paperwork. Iirc most new cases of undocumented foreigners right now are actually people from Asian countries who have done just this.

OVERSTAYING A VISA THAT WAS LEGAL AT THE TIME YOU ENTERED THE COUNTRY IS NOT THE SAME AS ENTERING THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY

CALIFORNIA IS PACKED WITH BORDER HOPPER ILLEGALS, 100% CRIMINALS

In the recent state election, two Democrats ran for the senate seat. And they chose the worse Democrat of the two.

That should tell you something about the state.

Are you ok?

An "undocumented immigrant" is of course not a criminal (yet).

First, that immigrant needs to be caught.
Then there needs to be a trial.
And then that piece of shit needs to be convicted.
And only then it's an official criminal.

>as a ____
>muh appeal to authority.

He said license PLATES you fucking lodestone. Jesus Tap Dancin' Christ, go slam your dick in the fidge.

I fucking hate these people who put everything in caps
He should get a filter like the faggot on /his/

Holy shit a leaf said this. My mind just got blown out the back of my head. There's hope for the tree yet.

Uh, isn't this the kind of talk that can technically lead to disbarment?

>Generally disbarment is imposed as a sanction for conduct indicating that an attorney is not fit to practice law, willfully disregarding the interests of a client, or engaging in fraud which impedes the administration of justice.

>engaging in fraud which impedes the administration of justice.

>engaging in fraud which impedes the administration of justice.

what about the crime of taking our welfare? or our hospitals inability to deny treatment so these people wander in off the streets and clog up the system for real citizens?

What about the fact that these people are worse than slaves, being paid peanuts while not being provided food, shelter, healthcare or any real benefits by their employers? How is that not a crime? What about all the crime these people commit and must be let go because they can't hold a no-name person because its politically expedient?

lets twitter spam her gents

>California
Opinion discarded.