How come females can never be lonely autismos?

How come females can never be lonely autismos?
More importantly why do so many guys end up being so alone these days?
I just feel bad whenever I'm with my friends and I see other guys who probably don't talk to anybody
It's like eating a burger in front of a hungry homeless person
Should we be doing something about this and be trying to end loneliness in college aged men

Other urls found in this thread:

selegiline.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Females can be lonely autismos but it is incredibly rare. Women don't have to try half as hard in life as men do in order to get dates. All of the pressure and awkwardness is loaded onto the male.

People are disgusted by lonely people.. actually mostly just women and a few really faggy men, the kind that use tumblr and instagram.

Women on the other hand are kind of endearing when they're lonely and lack social experience, some men are even attracted to virgins, but experienced women are not attracted to virgin men because they're not willing to have a mediocre sexual experience with someone inexperienced. Being inexperienced is inarguably unattractive to someone who has a long list of sexual requirements that need to be fulfilled very specifically before she'll orgasm and consider him for the long term. They're really quite selfish like that.

Men will settle for a vagina that simply loves sex, or has only just realised it does and only has one man to compare to.

I'm a lonely female

Guys ask me out all the time, but I just sperg out or make up excuses to avoid dates. Funny thing is that I actually do want a bf, but I feel like it would be too emotionally draining for me.

Wanna be my internet gf lol.

Women get lonely. They do things like knit as a hobby and read books. They are generally romantics and want to be swept off there feet. Go to the nearest fabric store and ask that girl out.

The two trick to getting shy girls to say yes is talk about your pet use the photo on the your smartphone with some convients pics before the pet of intriguing things you do but not club shit or grab the local alternative paper that has things like museums listed and bring up the event or let her thumb through it until you see something catch her eye then ask her to it.

Sound about right?

My sister was like this. She was a very pretty girl who was very depressed, and it became worse when she entered college. Guys used to ask her out all the time snd she told me that she said no because dhe said she was depressed, but that probably made them want her even more

Lonely comes from a lack of belonging and purpose.

When you realize the only person and goals that matters in the world is yours, you become a million times happier.

Love yourself for it is the only person you answer to.

your pity is misplaced. you don't know if they are lonely. being alone in this society has its advantages.

I'm close by. Please answer my calls.

That's creepily accurate about the romantic part

I know it sounds stupid, but I really want a bf/future husband who will write love letters to me. I found my grandfather's letters to my grandma after she passed away and I cried reading them. It made me want so much to have someone who cared that much about me and could put his love into words like that.

Girls are just inherently more social, so even the spergs will often form their own cliques just for the sake of fulfilling the basic need to socialize. A lot of times, they don't even fucking like each other, but stay together because none of them want to be thrown out of the group. The moment any of them manage to get a boyfriend, the first thing those girls do is immediately distance themselves from all of their friends (but keep in touch just enough that they can fall back if the relationship fails).

...I had a really nice time tonight...you uh...you want to come back to my place and gas some Jews er?

being a woman is like being africa. everyone wants what you have, you don't know what to do with it, so you give it to them and then you get aids.

>Let girls thumb through your phone
Thats where I keep all my reaction images and random most likely cringe worthy shit, not even the most meme obsessed lonely fem bots would care about the images on my phone.

Pretty much this. I've dated several of these girls, and it's a very fine balance. If she feels like the relationship is too much effort, she'll eventually spaz out for seemingly no reason and break up. If you're too hands off, she'll begin to wonder what the point of the relationship is and wander off.

You're better off just ignoring these type. They're so neurotic that I don't think it's possible to have a healthy relationship with one.

I know bby. Your prince charming is out there. If you wanna find him go find a glee club or something similar those men are romantics at heart. Let fate pick your future soul mate. Bring a book and drop it the first man that comes to pick up your book is your beau.

healthy relationships are no fun user; i want a crazy tomoko who will think about killing girls that get close to me, and freak out if i dont answer her calls.

You failed the test to get a qt shy book worm that wants to make babies and keep house then.

there is a concerted effort to devalue the alpha male and protective masculine force in society. Bruce Jenner is an example, take an olympic athlete and subvert his characteristics publicly to the degree that he is so devoid of masculine worth his new form is able to usurp the title of "woman of the year" in time magazine.
the larger reasoning behind suppressed alpha masculinity in western society is to leave the divine feminine unprotected and ultimately destroy it. (see: calling pregnant women "people" and devaluing femininity and childbirth)
This subversion of a properly functioning gender binary and hierarchy causes women to devalue not only their own femininity and instead morph into weak, non-functional versions of masculinity.
Masculinity that is devoid of function, femininity that is devoid of form. (See: lena dunham)

Also people are autismo more and more because of irregular gut flora (i'm serious, check out GAPS diet, change your life)

You are dropping some real truth bombs. Sadly not enough people are woke. It may be to late to turn the tide.

Rural compound near university towns are where it is at ftw.

>ywn kill kikes, niggers, and spics with your gf on the day of the rope

im that person..but you would never feel bad for me bc it dosent look like im someone no one would talk to

i am living somewhere super remote, silently fixing my gut flora, dropping some knowledge even if it doesn't help

It's a good thing you'll never reproduce.

It's harder for men to get a partner and friend, as a general rule of thumb. As for why? I don't know. I chose this path, but I don't think many do.

I'm alone because I'm unattractive / unhealthy/ don't get out much, it's my own fault and I can't force myself to change. DESU I've come to terms with probably being alone for the rest of my life.

Is that you chach?

>can be friendly to people
>social skills are on point
>really distrusting and paranoid
>always have my guard up, even though I may appear open and lighthearted
>can't let myself go further than friendly acquaintance with literally anyone I meet except for a few old friends
How do I lower my guard and let people in Sup Forums? I do have a few friends but I just can't bring myself to make any new ones

no

>please respond

MAKE A NEW FOLDER JOHN

Excellent question.

>How come females can never be lonely autismos?
They can, it's just that you don't notice them because they tend to be fat/ugly/undesirable so they're not on your radar. Basically 4/10 autistic guys are looking for 8/10 autistic girls while being surrounded by 4/10 autistic girls and wondering why they can't get a girlfriend.

why do you assume those of us who appear lonely are in need of help?

i haven't a real life friend for a few years now. i often go the movies on my own or eat at a restaurant on my own and from the corner of my eye i can see all these people giving me looks of pity.

but i'm more happy now than when i had friends.

I'm a literally autistic (((girl))) and shit at making friends and talking to people. I have a decent following online for costuming but I spend all of my time alone sewing and sleeping. It sucks but that's life I guess.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Pray with them before a meal. That simple act breaks down many many artificial barriers that keep people apart. If you are worried about praying out loud do it with your family first at dinner they will judge you less until you are comfortable.

Now go and make meaningful connections.

>eat at a restaurant on my own and from the corner of my eye i can see all these people giving me looks of pity.
why I always order to-go

U a jew?

great so you make like shit for everyone because of your fee fees
typical female

Now that women can work, piggyback off men they're briefly dating, and/or receive benefits from the state, they don't need to settle for average men for anything but casual sex. That's why there are so many lonely men out there, and this desperation feeds into the worst women not being left alone.

I used to think men could never be lonely since they all seemed so confident, and were always coming onto me in high school, despite my not talking at all. Then I realized that depression is common to both genders, but men actually kill themselves more often. The grass is always greener on the other side.

top kek

My best friend in fourth grade was a girl. She grew up to be a cat lady whose only social outlet is the renaissance fair. The rest of her year is spent with her cats or her mom. Also knew a girl in college getting an EE degree who was an eternal virgin because even though she was cute, was too fearful of any type of closeness to have a relationship. Being a cute girl she could have had a hook up any night of the week but I doubt it ever happened due to her intense skittishness. Last time I checked she was writing Linux device drivers for some tv manufacturer.

I only write love letters with magazine clippings.

Are you too autistic to talk to women? Some women are too autistic to talk to men.

It works. A short

>Bless us Oh Lord, and these thy gifts, which we are about to receive, from thy bounty, through Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

Really knocks down barriers between people.

>How come females can never be lonely

because Holes don't have emotions or empathy. They are just Holes after all. They don't actually feel anything, any outward appearance of emotion is just a trick to elicit a reaction from you, usually to get something from you.

I dont go to renaissance fairs, but I like war re-enactments. How fucked am I?

BACK TO /r9k/ YOU GO YOU FILTHY ROASTIE! GO ATTENTION WHORE ON /soc/ WHERE YOU BELONG!

No, it creates another barrier because you have to adhere to the religion now.
When will humanity grow out of religion?

I've met a couple lonely autismo girls. The problem is that when you have two lonely autismo people neither has the courage or social aptitude to ask the other out, so they never become a couple.

>implying I even let people close enough to share a meal
my anxiety over getting close to people flares up just from the possibility of doing things outside of a work/classroom(currently in college) setting with others

Atleast you are not degenerate

l o l

>emotionally draining
>not emotionally fulfilling
Por que?
Be picky about who you enter a relationship with. Then, it's much less likely to be a problem.

I don't know why this made me laugh so fucking hard.

Their evolutionary drive is to increase popularity, and thus mating pool, as much as possible no matter what. That's why they never really "spend the night alone with a good book" without at least telling people about it to increase their book-nerd genetic prospects.

jesus christ, fix your gut flora

>are you me?

it seems like everyone already has their friend groups and isn't interested in having more, but then I meet people who moved to town 1 year ago and have more friends than I do after 3.

It sort of seems like talking to strangers is unnecessary now that you can talk to any of your friends any time.

GO AWAY GIRL WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE

>gut flora
My what? This sounds like a jewish vegan trick

>Funny thing is that I actually do want a bf
>but I feel like it would be too emotionally draining for me.

Right in the center
Does anyone else have feel incapable of doing social things?

Social interaction is a shit meme

You don't gain anything from it other then shitty memories that you can look back on

A human's life shouldn't be based on how he looks to other people but rather by how much he can accomplish with his own actions by himself

Social interaction is basically dopamine
It kills your drive and makes you more reliant and the addictiveness of fun experience can even consume you

I curse my teenage years
I only have like 4 more years left before I hit the ded age of 25 and can no longer achieve my maximum potential

I wish I could sleep 3 hours a day

no, it's russian, bone broth

REEEEEEEEE you sound like my aspie GF oneitis. I love her so much but she never wants to do anything with anyone. Incredibly smart but literally nofriends, just cats.

I swear tho, I'll get her someday even if I have to beta orbit her for years. She's a fucking unicorn.

80/20 selection

Your kidding yourself man girls are more lobby than men and feel a lot worse than men to when lonely, they will do anything to be with someone why do you think they always go for Chads? Chads acually go up and talk to them we assume because we see a pretty girl she already has a bf or husband but truth is most women are single and with some sweet talk will take anyone.

Men these days are weak. If you are a lonely fag you should hit a gym. Peaceful time allows these people to continue their pathetic style of
life

no. but hearing that she rejects male advances for no good reason pisses me off. being someone who actually puts himself out there.

I'd advocate something similar. Taking action and setting goals is important. Make it your objective to help others. You shouldn't make yourself into a slave, but being able to provide for others can help you learn how to provide for yourself.

Aint easy, but nothing ever was.

Firstly, very closely evaluate yourself. Where do divergences in your behavior occur from others? That will help you understand if you subconsciously have habits that repel people, or at the very least, you didn't realize those habits repel people.

Second thing, and arguably more important than the first - take an interest in people. Talk to them. Ask them about themselves. If it helps, pretend you're some sort of secret agent. Try to get the juicy details of their lives, but never push it too far too fast. People like talking about themselves. They like it when people take interest. You don't have to reveal too much about yourself to do this, but as you learn more about them, you'll probably become more comfortable with them. You'll mind talking about yourself less and less.

Repeat, and you'll build a habit!

TITS
OR
GTFO
also this is not politics

Some people have social anxiety bruh. Fighting it aint easy.

Trust me, you'd rather not go on a date with somebody who doesn't want to be there. It's a waste of everyone's time.

from 20-25 i only slept once every 6 days

Men these days are weak. Peaceful times allow these people to continue their pathetic style of life. If you are a lonely fag you should hit a gym. Will boost your self esteem and confidence.

How are you even alive.

just get drunk problem solved

>More importantly why do so many guys end up being so alone these days?
Male social circles are much more limited than they were previously due to it becoming socially unacceptable for men to show affection to each other (lest they be perceived as gay). This, combined with the advent of modern technology that enables and encourages isolation, means that most men will grow up having difficulties connecting with each other

This is doubly damaging because for many, partners are met through social circles. If men don't have social circles, they must either form them or try their luck with random strangers to find a mate.

I guarantee you female autismos will become more and more of a thing as men become more uncomfortable with social interaction;

Go on a date with me, and I'll probably put my head down on the table and eventually leave. I dont like being around other people physically.

i basically slept 24 hours on sundays
it was drug induced mania basically

It isnt just about relationships, the law favors you. A man is undeniably screwed if you turn on him in America...the law will instantly kill off any assets we have, its why so many are afraid to marry a girl. The root of the problem is the justice system, it needs to be altered.

I've encountered a couple lonely autismo chicks. One of them was a legit weirdo, another was a bit awkward but a very nice girl.

simple, hes a lying faggot

I work in a therapeutic high school. Our kids are all relatively functional (90% go on to college) with high IQ (average is around 120), but they have significant emotional problems (three suicide attempts before coming to us). A third are on the autism spectrum. Fully half of them are girls.

You don't see the lonely female autists because they aren't in your bubble, they're in theirs. .

The geolocator says you're only 3.4 miles away.

I've done a 48 hr schedule for weeks at a time during finals. amphetamine makes it pretty easy, and it's actually comfy/efficient if it's less than two weeks or so.

I think i'd literally have a heart attack with your sleep schedule though. At the very least you'd be mentally fucked at the end of it.

but the date is come over drink this vodka and bend over the table user.

Coldsteel, what you aren't understanding here is that a lack of social interaction doesn't make you an all-achieving ubermensch. I thought that way too and purposefully isolated myself since my freshman year in high school. I now work in a lumber mill making $12/hr.

Social interaction is good for you. It keeps you emotionally stable and helps you invest more of your time and energy on being productive instead of getting depressive episodes because you have subconscious unfulfilled emotional needs.

See, just another reason to avoid people.

how do you attract these chicks though? I want this autist girl so fucking bad but I can't get through her shell.

i was doing it on selegeline and amphetamines
if you dose wrong you die, the selegiline prevents a lot of the negative side effects

selegiline.com/

Trust me, there are tons of people in relationships with people they don't connect to at all and are just as lonely as single people, but feel like they 'have' to have a SO to be accepted by society.

I got a job an a car, wana date?

>I guarantee you female autismos will become more and more of a thing as men become more uncomfortable with social interaction

I can see that. You don't have sweeping changes to one sex without it affecting the other, such as the case with women's (((liberation))) ruining women and consequently affecting men.

you wouldnt know a good time if it hit u in the face

Basically my ex

you are posting that at 4 in the morning, britfag

Aww, poor Chad is ass blasted that a woman won't fuck him

In general you don't. They aren't responding to social cues because they don't understand them and if you're not exactly whatever their obsessional attraction is the chances of them noticing you're there rather than retreating to their mom's basement to read 12 hours of disturbingly specific fan fiction is next to nil. Then the next day they'll be in my office talking about the weird guy who wouldn't stop talking to them who might have been making fun of them before going on to complain about how lonely they are.

My sister has more extreme autism than me. You just never see her because, well, she has extreme autism.

They only desire 2d men