Admit it Sup Forums you guys go here

Admit it Sup Forums you guys go here.

Maybe even more than Sup Forums

A

pic related, it's when you call out the fact Sup Forums loves plebbit

Reddit's been stale for months, even more so than usual.

Reddits UI doesn't make sense to me.

I came here because of reddit. Pre-election I'd goto niche subs for my hobbies etc.; however, I was looking for political discussion, and there was no fucking way I was going to get anything useful from there during or after the election. It's a echo chamber full of virtue signaling nu-males with poor posture and I wasn't going to be part of that, I'd rather go down with you cringelords.

There are some good subreddits

I don't post, I only lurk

Also I never go to the front page, it's completely cucked

good user, the first step is admitting you go there every day.

Now type

> echo "127.0.0.1 reddit.com" >> /etc/hosts

Reading a comment chain on that website is EXTREMELY convoluted and FUCKING RETARDED.

So no, I don't use that piece of shit website.

I've literally been there less than a handful of times in my life.
The times I stumbled onto it, it seemed like cancer to me.

This board is probably one of the most Reddit boards.

I will honestly cry with joy when that site dies. It's inevitable and i can't wait.

Nope.

>Heh, we're all reddit right?
>Heh, we all racemix right?
>Heh, we're all just ironically nationalist right?

I dispair of this place sometimes.

FUCKING

LEAF

The worst part is most of them are literal Redditors and so many have flooded in they view all that stuff is extremely ironic and defend people like Milo.

Hell fucking no. I can't stand that site. I go here because at least here any comment I make will get as much exposure as the rest. The downvote system on Reddit ruins any sort of discussion

All bullshit aside, I've been there like twice, got confused, and came back here. That place is weird. This place is normal. I went to infinite chan during bans, but it always feels like I'm part of the Stanford Prison Experiment.

I only ever go to r/WTF because occasionally there'll be some weirdass shit there. Sometimes I see what the headlines are on r/all to see what about Trump they're chimping out about today.

Took me long enough to learn how to browse this place so sure as shit not doing it again for there

I dual post on /r/politics and this sub board. Reddit and Sup Forums are basically the same thing. There is no difference except reddit is smarter and has better grammar.

ive been here for almost a month now and i don't see the reason for teh hate for people who use reddit. we have breaking news and important askmeanythings all the time and we have actual communitie instead of just user people you will never know

>/r/politics

Literally the worst subreddit on the entire site. Congrats leaf.

> people on pol who have different opinions than me must come from reddit and are the problem with this place

You literally want a reddit style circle jerk.

No, go away fag

Only for video games. I come here for politics.

nope

twitter won't last another year. if Trump times it right and switches to gab he could claim credit for killing twitter, but it will die on its own anyways because of its broken business plan.

is reddit running out of money too, or something?

I came here from r/the_donald 6 months ago. Now I hate reddit and call Sup Forums my home.

this better be fucking bait

Sometimes people will link plebbit here and I'll accidentally click it... and I honestly don't know how the site works. It looks like shit and chaos to me.

LEAF

lul good 1

and then there's the insecure people like this fellow here, who can't even come to terms with the situation so denies it. almost as bad as the racists here

I like to browse and see the hive mind at work. Reading their arguments I can tend to see why they think a certain way but they are always missing a point or have a "fact" off that they would hate to admit to themselves. Understand your enemy.

The only time I ever used Reddit was when there was a Ben Garrison subreddit dedicated to restoring the originals. I never posted outside of that board and promptly stopped using Reddit after the mods shoah'd it.

GO THE FUCK BACK AND STAY THERE

Wait, where did your leaf go?

Also the fake libertarian Ben himself would sperg the fuck out in every thread whenever we would restore an original. It was hilarious.

I'll bite. Been there twice, and only because I was looking for mgsv leaks and someone sent me a couple of links so I had to check. I've only ever read through a few threads and the culture there is garbage. Maybe I was just unlucky, but I could stand to remain on that website for longer than a minute. I used to think Sup Forums was bad about staying on the topic of a thread. Reddit is for normie faggots and hipster contrarians.

I go there all the time, my aim is to increase the level of toxicity on the main subs by LARPing as the most hideously fanatical, politically correct leftist. In doing so, it drives away the moderates and isolates the truely hardcore leftists and SJWs (who'd never be converted anyway) in an increasingly poisonous circlejerk.

The thing that disgusts me is that the amount of karma I've accumulated. It's amazing what you can get away with there in terms of personal attacks and outright hostility as long as it's directed against the 'right' people.

>tfw you google a question and the first result is reddit

Been on reddit 3 times and its shit.

Sht is so much propaganda and ads now there is no point in going anymore other thn check small subreddits n skim the front page, i miss the its glory days when u had rapist ama n sht

Wht do u mean by restore, like color in his old web comics or photoshop it to make it racist

I'd sooner die than go to the biggest far-left libtarded site on the entire internet

I used to go reddit almost every day. But they started sensoring my posts and so I don't go there anymore. I found out quickly that Reddit is full of Liberals, feminists, and SJW's. Every one of my posts criticizing Hillary was downvoted to oblivion. My accounts are shadow banned which means nobody can see my posts

>Account suspended 7 days for harassing an admin

kek

fuck those guys

That's awesome, keep up the good work

I do go on reddit, but nowhere near as much as Sup Forums.

That place is mostly cancer and gets boring pretty quickly. /r/The_Donald is for faggots, but I know a bunch of those cocksuckers undoubtedly browse this board. (hi, /r/The_Donald!)

And I've been browsing Sup Forums FREQUENTLY for almost 9 years now since 2008, jumping from Sup Forums to Sup Forums to Sup Forums.

Well, as long as these normie faggots get converted, I'm okay with all these new redditors, I guess.

I go there for some games and that's it. That place holds no other ties

Nope
Can't figure out how to browse their site. I have to use google to find fucking any topic page.

I actually don't though, at all.

Never been there, they tell me It sucks.

Not ever really.

yeah but only becaue of a csgo subreddit...

Yeah, but my accounts keep getting various types of bans.