Brazil Bros, whatever happened with your happening?

A few weeks ago, cops went on strike, and some people died. We talked about it for a few days, had a general going constantly, and then all of a sudden everyone stopped talking about it. Since no MSM sites were willing to talk about it at all, is it just resolved and only a couple of people died? Just a thing we blew out of proportion? Will bump with my MEMRI collection until answer.

Gonna bump with MEMRI stuff.

Anyone here, or is it just me...?

Damn, I even got some decent trips. Well, guess it really was nothing that we circle jerked about and pretended it was a bigger deal than it was.

pretty much this

(using sandniggers pics won't draw HUE attention)

Yeah u need mulatto mutants chicks that will prematurely age badly and gain 200 lbs by 30

What pics should I use? I just wanted to know more, media went complete blackout on it from start to finish and I was just curious if cops are working again, or how many people died and stuff.

and write my words:
The shit will only hit the fan in Brazil and hit HABBENING levels if they arrest ex president Lula WITHOUT proofs. (if some evidence comes up, people will tend to be less triggered)

I mean, I have a decent amount of MEMRI stuff, I can keep going with that.

Kek, context?

Have you never seen MEMRI threads before? Middle Eastern Middle Research Institute of Israel. basically Jewish propaganda, but all they do is translate moslem media publications. It produces some straight up hilarious results.

Didn't something like 50-100 people die? How did that shit never make MSM

Its only that sandniggers is not an common issue here.
we dont talk about them day to day, only in international terrorism news and stuff like that.
So it don't draws our attention.

If you want a image that will bring us to discuss, just put our flag.
___

And about the shit with the cops:
Salary issues. The military police doesnt get paid properly and has no right to go on strike. So when they do, shit goes down. But it is the way some negotiations work here.

I've known about MEMRI since the start of the whole (((Arab Spring))) thing. I just wanted to know who that guy was and why he was forced to choose between those two countries.

N1 Swedecuck.

Because the state of 2 million people had strict gun control laws. They had been telling people for years to rely on police and turn in the guns. So when the police went on strike, and only criminals had guns, that's what led to all the casualties. There was a vested interest in making sure we, as Americans especially, never heard about it.
This particular picture I'm using is blending two things, so it's kinda cheating, but it's still funny.

yes, about 200 people died.
but brazilians are so goddamn forgetful

Oh, I haven't watched all the videos where these originate from. memri dot org is all you need to do to get to the videos yourself, and then some anons have taken the liberty of making memes of the videos available there. There are some articles and stuff that seem a lot more serious, but the snippets in videos are a lot more comical.

Just more dead monkeys

The Brazilians doomed themselves to this when they embraced neoliberalism. Dilma, Temer, etc are all corrupt goons for bankers.

yeah, but you guys have some decent and proper pay for police force.

here is shit. about 600USD/MONTH

Around two hundred people was the final death toll? It was around 4 days of ongoing happening before I thought the threads just... kinda abruptly stopped being made. I kept looking and I just couldn't find 'em, or is that around the time the army got shit back under control?

>without proofs
nobody cares nigger.

Lula is getting back.
If not, Ciro Gomes is a nice fellow that talk to lower and higher classes and has a decent line of thinking

How does that translate economically? Like, theoretically, if I wanted a 2 or 3 bedroom house in a mediocre neighborhood, how much would that cost? I'm kinda running low, some of you guys posted my favorites I was saving for last, so I'm gonna have to kinda switch here.

releia meu comentário.
Falei que se prenderem ele sem prova, a galera vai ficar puta.
MAS caso apareça alguma coisa, a galera que ficaria puta não vai ser tão grande.

I normally don't like these comics because the delivery is always a little flat but this one is pretty good.

Most likely the military took over

That how Brazilians stopped the monkeys in Rio from chomping out

The fact is Brazil is full of mixed race baboons and needs a powerful armed force to keep them in line. But at the same time Brazil is run by corrupt pawns of international finance who want to cut spending on everything from drinking water to police.

The more money spent on protection of civilians the less money goes into George Soros's pocket book.

a VERY VERY VERY mediocre house in a shitty neighborhood.
And rent only, is not possible to buy a minimun decent house here with that pay.

read
mostly true.

And it's pol, dude. A fart is a HABBENING

Oh, that's just not sensible. Police officers should make enough that they can afford to integrate and be part of the communities that they enforce the law against in some capacity. They need to be able to own a home for that. Did it work, are they going to be paid more out of curiosity?

You are massively ignorant of how the investigation for corruption schemes work. Do you seriously figure they are going to find a signed check or a recording that has empirical proof Lula was involved?

Don't be a dummy. The prosecution just needs to build a case where it's shown beyond a reasonable doubt the crime was committed, and that is already well the case -- the only issue is that Lula is so heavily implicated that it's become a lot more productive to wait until Odebrecht is done talking so even more evidence can pile up.

sure. lets see in 2 years.

*Chimping out

Stupid auto correct

Or, if the cops are not gonna get paid more at the end of the day, how bad of a failure was the strike overall? Will they face criminal charges for the property damage/civilian deaths? Did martial law get enacted/still enacted?

The fuck is that even supposed to mean? Are you denying that the process of prosecuting an individual charged with obstruction of justice and deep ties to money laundering schemes is by necessity to the inherit anonymity of the defendant, or are you just throwing a cheap taunt over how you just don't think the judicial system will be fast enough?

>Oh, that's just not sensible. Police officers should make enough that they can afford to integrate and be part of the communities that they enforce the law against in some capacity. They need to be able to own a home for that

AGREED. 100%

>Did it work, are they going to be paid more out of curiosity?

NOPE. about 1500 policeman from PM (police force) from Espirito Santo (state that happened the first strike) will be prosecuted b/c they cannot go on strike and the state is broken
Thats Brazil, unfortunately

I think there is always a certain degree of cynicism of the people in charge of the courts facing charges from them. People want expedited results in those circumstances rather than the normal hurry up and wait procedures that kinda go along with a regular trial.

Im saying that he will not be "formalmente julgado culpado". He'll be just like maluf, full of shit and dark past, but they wont lock him.

I saw 3 police strikes in my life it's like the purge but worse because it's longer.

The bandidt usually don't break into homes but the looting of shops is certain.

Cynicism among everyone else not involved in the courts that care about their country, I mean. When the leader faces corruption charges especially, that's really not a good idea to let it drag out too long. Look at South Korea, basically the entire country went on strike to force their President to step down when she admitted that a small cult of billionaires had groomed her for the role for 40 years.

Yeah, it's a big misconception considering the scope of the investigations but I can understand why people are just so damn tired.

That's an absurd idea but I'm interested on how you've gotten to it. So, Lula is currently (and I say currently because he's guaranteed to get implicated even further as Zelotes develops) in 5 investigations, each which will be trialed individually with a separate sentence.

Please explain to me how such a string of extremely high profile trials would end up in nothing. You don't actually expect him to be 100% innocent of the accusations, surely.

What happens to the business owners? Just shit out of luck, insurance companies cover it, or what? Have you really seen 3 fucking police strikes in your life? I just remember when I was in high school I learned about a police strike in Chicago that made it so there was a law here that cops could never go on strike. As far as I knew, they never really had in America since that, and that was like a century ago if I remember correctly.

>We wuz prophetz
I chuckled.

Thank you. I've been trying to spread it a little extra for February, in honor of it being black revisionist history month.

Of course he did some kind of shady shit.
Not an "re-do" on the kitchen, not a fucking ranch, He was the president for 8 years, if he did something criminal it wouldn't be a a fucking 2 milion reais apartament or a 200mil reais ranch. It would be something WAY bigger, right?

What i'm saying is that he will not be in jail. Just like Collor, Maluf, Alckmin, Perrela/Aecio,
The concept of too big to break. The shit will hit the fan, but will not splash him.

(*i'm not saying that Perrella is as big as Lula)

>What happens to the business owners?
Pretty much fucked.

>insurance
>huemonkeyland
HUEHEUHEHUEEHUHE

>Have you really seen 3 fucking police strikes in your life?
The first one was like 2003. It was by far the worst it lasted a couple days I remember hearing gunshots at night and I a neighbor got his car stolen. The other two strikes were like 48h and 24h before the army came.

God bless america and the right to bear arms.