Better hand-eye coordination than whites

>better hand-eye coordination than whites
>god-tier stamina
>fast twitch muscles
>natural camouflage during the night

how fucked are white people if and when blacks start forming legit militias?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw&t=38s
youtu.be/1csr0dxalpI
youtu.be/7hqYGHZCJwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll just murder each other as usual

No

>god-tier stamina
>fast twitch muscles

These are true, but at the cost of 20 IQ points.

Blacks dont have fathers to teach them how to shoot.

/thread

>better hand eye coordination
No. Ever notice how in most sports that have to deal with holding a ball in their hand, it's usually white people or Latinos? The others are true though

1. What makes you think that? Because they have the boogie gene?
2. Kenyans are marathon runners, Afro-Americans a sprinters because they lack dedication.
3. See 2?
4. OH MY GAWD WHITES BTFO!... So blacks are black, big woop. I've yet to see a nigger with a set of nods. They would/will get wrecked in a night fight.

They'd be defeated by their own based black brothers in the military

also -20 luck I'd say

>"n-no blacks don't h-have b-better hand-eye coordination"
>every single american sport is dominated by blacks
>sport that requires the most hand-eye coordination's (golf) best and highest payed player of all time is a dindu
game over user.

if trump succeeds in making the inner cities and black communities great, what then? are the democrats actually /ourguys/ for introducing crack into the inner cities, promoting degeneracy, and making sure they're all on welfare and gibs so they can't catch up to us?

>Read this
>Think of Africa and the countless militias oonga boonga gangs over there
>now thinking of our monkeys back home
>still fuggin tarded
>have less of a group mentality than their true African brothers
>realize whites are generally safe and the only people who would fuck this up are lib tards
> If it were to happen we would have to bank on them attacking the lib tards first
>> as they are weaker and easier pickings
>so the lib tards would have to run to their gov/police
>then it would be an easy process/massmonkeyextinction.svg

>every single American sport is dominated by blacks

keep telling yourself that
niggers can't even swim

Not very

>god-tier stamina
I hope you're joking nigger

Niggers are dumb.

>>fast twitch muscles
yeah, in their legs.

Not worried about it, all the greatest strategists and tacticians are white. Guns are good but strategy wins wars.

>are the democrats actually /ourguys/ for introducing crack into the inner cities, promoting degeneracy, and making sure they're all on welfare and gibs so they can't catch up to us?

It would be nice if they actually did that, problem is they want every single person thats in the country to be just as dependent on the government as the dindus are.

because wars are won by twitching.

These are the same niggers that had that video where they tried to do the manual of arms and half didn't even know their left from their right

White people vs blacks? What are : predator drones
/thread

>all the high IQ whites are either in libshit cities and have never fired a gun in their life
>the ones that aren't are few in number and loyal to the government, not to their race
>underestimating your enemy (US was btfo by rice farmers, always remember)

yeah, if there is a race war, it will be a lot closer than you assume

>start forming legit militias
never gonna happen

Niggers can't hide in the shadows anymore. We've got ourselves some night vision goggles.

White can camouflage into snow better. Whites and other races have much have much more upper body strength (maybe it's becomes whites and asians are always carrying the weight of building a civilization that doesn't consist of mud huts) How many record holders are black? White and asians are also smarter than blacks on average.

problem is that they're dumb as rocks, user, and incredibly violent. they can't organise shit, and they're too aggressive to function effectively in large groups. what would actually happen would be a mob of niggers milling about the inner cities getting slowly picked off by whites.

superbowl

the catch from the white guy around 3 black dudes

your statement

War is not a sport. What matters in war is discipline, organization, and your collective ability to be creative and unpredictable. The movie 300 lied to you; no one in history won a war by having better gymnastics than the people they were fighting. Your inability to work this out for yourself tells me you wouldn't live to see the end of the first day in a real war.

shooting a gun or basic tactical maneuvers don't require high IQ at all. do you actually think IQ tests hold any real world bearing on combat operations?

Man, Somalia sure is a powerhouse.

You're a real dumbfuck. You think only liberal cities breed smart white people? That's something only stupid liberals believe.

Shooting is only a small part of actually winning a tactical fight

Intelligence to plan the attack or defense are what wins

Look into the recent history of South Africa or of the Afrikaner people living in Africa. That will come to america, sooner or later, Trump or not.

kek

again, it really doesn't. war games and game theory have been around for a long time. do you think carthaginians had higher collective IQs than the romans? what about a poor mongol peasant and a few horse archers vs highly developed russia/middle east?

This nigger thinks warfare is like the OK Corral showdown.
>We wuz Django Unchained n' sheeit

Then why is almost all of special forces white?

Didn't seem to help in Rhodesia.
>30 to 1 kill ratio

>hand eye coordination
>sports
Come back when they are better pilots who can react to threats while going mach2 and higher.

Sanford and Squad

unfortunately for them, it doesn't seem to work like that.

this is what the entire fucking thread is about you retard. i never claimed dindus could ever win a war that started tomorrow. you retards keep coming up with strawmans.

You need to start forming some job applications, get off your lazy asses, and do some shit.

McNiggerator doesn't have NODs???

>>better hand-eye coordination than whites
>god-tier stamina
>fast twitch muscles

you forgot one thing

>natural IQ is retard

You started the damn thread by listing a group of physical traits, then asked how fucked whitey would be if/when niggers started forming militias. The answer is "not very", because almost all of them are as dumb as a box of rocks and you haven't proposed any solutions to over come this decisive handicap. I mean be honest with yourself: you're a nigger and you can't figure this shit out. You think you'd stand a chance against the white man?

Me gonna get you white man!

>IQ meaning anything in this context

>what is China
>what is Poland
>what is France
>what is Japan

>underestimating your enemy (US was btfo by rice farmers, always remember)

This is straight bullshit. Forget even the 10:1 KDRs for a moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

>>better hand-eye coordination than whites

Why aren't all nigs master video gamers then? I think the Asians and white autists have them beat.

>god-tier stamina

Only the skinny ones. The fat ones can't run 50 paces without wheezing and falling over, and most blacks are fat fucks now.

>fast twitch muscles

Great for a bodybuilding contest, not that helpful elsewhere.

Is that why they sleep all day and don't get jobs? So they can hide in the shadows and be criminals? Sounds right on the mark.

Yeah, right. Like those "militias" would last five minutes against a real army. Let's see them try to stop the crackers bombing the 'hood to the ground.

I also think Americans would be a lot more thorough in their extermination if the fight was in their backyards and not some rice paddy on the other side of the world.

Niggers suck at modern warfare, but apparently they are good paratroopers. pic related

>legit militias?
those are called gangs
since when have you ever seen a gun toting nigger do anything but rob someone?

'If'

Well, glad I didnt have to read the thread.

Wouldn't have to. Blacks kill each other at breakneck pace, once the SHTF, they'd be killing each other over the scraps because once they left the confines of the 'hood, they'd be shot on sight by men who have MUCH better weapons training than they do.

What blacks don't realize is that if things ever went south, the ghetto is deemed "unsalvageable" and will get zero protection. It'll be about containment first, and that means 3 days until there are just a few blacks left who would surrender just to get some clean drinking water and Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

>see all the militias and armies in Africa

I'm not afraid in the slightest OP

>how fucked are white people if and when blacks start forming legit militias?

please do.

>I WISH FOR YOU NIGGERS TO GET IT CRACKIN EVERY DAY.

We have our guns and we actually know how to shoot.

>FISH FOOD NIGGER! FUCKING FISH FOOD.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw&t=38s

>losing to rice farmers armed with aks
keep trying to rationalize it jamaal.
pretty sure some parts of vidya culture are getting blacked, street fighter, for example. the problem is that blacks tend to lean towards console games and the highest paying sports. i wouldn't be surprised to see the other vidya games getting blacked as more and more blacks go to PC gaming.
leaf poster. never held a gun in his life. literally under the thumb of English rule. forced to speak French on top of all of that. KEK

I believe 90% of the differences between ethnicities are not genetic, and I've heard of/met enough blacks that are nationalist, so if those are the blacks that are starting "legit militias," good. Hopefully they'll clean house and we can live in segregated neighborhoods next to each other.

Because this never happened in history before. You lazy nigger aren't even close to the zulu, and we all know what happened when they went against the whites youtu.be/1csr0dxalpI

What happens when the war lasts more than the 30 seconds it takes for slow twitch muscle to kick in?

Ever wonder why blacks can't make it into special operations?

>keep trying to rationalize it jamaal.

youtu.be/7hqYGHZCJwk

Get educated Jamarr.

>tactics mean nothing in a tactical situation

you dumb nigga

>Horrible parenting skills
>Murderous disposition
Hmmmm....

B-but if they were superior, they'd be best at all vidya gaming, period.

So, that pretty much means that there's no basis behind the "superior hand-eye coordination" argument, since games tend to be the standard.

If it were ACTUALLY based on shooting, then nigs would prove to have the WORST hand-eye coordination for the fact that they can spray 30 rounds at their victim from just 10 yards away, yet hit him only once while unintentionally wounding or killing at least 2-4 other people around him.

They really, really suck at shooting because they usually freak the fuck out and are already running away before the first round pops off unless they're right fucking next to the intended victim.

See Chicago's crime stats on those wounded/killed by stray rounds for all the proof you need of their lack of hand-eye coordination and lack of any real idea how to use a gun.

This. Blacks in the military are either like Tommy Sotomayor or are just worthless thugs.

This is how I know you have never been in the military.

>god-tier stamina
>fast twitch muscles
Overall lower intelligence.
Lack of higher reasoning
Inability to plan long term
They will just end up killing each other
And if it comes down to it, I got face paint

If a race war ever went down, the fucking chinks would dominate.

> No respect for their own lives, let alone others
> Loyal to their own race
> Know martial arts
> Breed like rabbits
> 120+ average IQ
> Sup Forums would go into civil war and meme magic would be used against whites

Just my .02.....literally not fucked desu

Asians suck as soldiers. The white man is truly the best at combat.

How fukked are black malitias when we start thrown buckets of fried chicken at them?

>carthaginians
They were semites and based on their performance, there is no reason to think there was any substantial intelligence difference.

>these are true

Uh, two of them are literally contradictory. Fast twitch muscle = poor stamina. It's less effective at pulling nutrients from the blood stream, so it slows down faster. The Africans that have great stamina are from Kenya and Somalia and have more slow twitch, the ones with fast twitch that makes them good at power sports are from West Africa and get diabetes and heart disease at a huge rate if they're not hitting the gym.

Higher physical ability doesn't really mean anything considering how much more important other factors are in determining how successful a military's operations are.

Blacks, on average, just don't have what it takes to compete with other races militarily.

Not very, blacks are outnumbered by to much to be a threat on a massive scale.

any southerner knows the answer is koolaid
Hi-C and grapico are far superior

this

>nigger brains
We'll be fine

When I think of Asian military prowess, I envision Vietnamese booby traps, Koreans on roofs, and wave after wave of Japanese Torpedo planes and dive bombers...not too shabby.

It's gonna end like blood In blood out

>every single american sport
Literally only Basketball and running fast
That's all

Everything else is dominated by whites

And they all were still piled up in massive piles by white Americans. They have good strategic vision, but aren't as good of individual soldiers as whites. They are #2 martially as a race.

I haven't been able to find it for a while now, but slate.com had a piece about how the US military found that IQ affects pretty much everything, even artillery accuracy.

Niggers will just kill each other off while we sit back and eat grapes.

Kek, I may have too put black face on and join the black malitias, they seem to be eating well.

Straight from the horses mouth

here's a pic of your national soccer team

>God tier stamina
lmfao they literally have smaller lungs than whites. West African niggers are built for sprints not long distance.

Yep, the Marines proved your point in WWII.

They get fucked in conventional warfare because they don't organize.

Just look at the bush war.

Viva La Algeria.

That's why all those African armies just totally stomp ass wherever they go...

Oh wait...

No they fucking don't, because it takes more than a group of fucktarded idiots with AKs to win wars of conquest.

Afghanis and Iraqis can hold off and dismay American, Canadian, Italian, British, et al. troops when we TRY not to kill their civilians

Who wants to fucking bet we steamroll their entire godforsaken continent when we don't give a shit anymore?

Lapp, N. L., Amandus, H. E., Hall, R., and Morgan, W. K. C. (1974).Thorax, 29, 185-188. Lung volumes and flow rates in black and white subjects. It has been known for some time that the vital capacity and forced expiratory volume in one second of black subjects are about 12% lower than those of whites of the same age and height. In the present study, total lung capacity and residual volume were also shown to be decreased by about the same percentage. Expiratory flow rates were similarly decreased.
Lmfao nice try microlungs.

They have worse fine motor skills on average iirc, and hand eye coordination is somewhat of a vague term.