quick rundown of the plot?

>100%

I'm fucking done with this Jewish world

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL!!!

There, I just saved you two hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

have you even watched it?

According to victim accounts, 90% of violence between blacks and whites is black on white; no movie on that?

>6.5/10 on imdb

Haha they gave good ratings to ghostbusters aka goybusters and miss Sloan aka ms Feinstein

Black guy falls in love with white girl. They go to the girl's neighborhood and the white devils there attack him.

kill whitey

does buckwheat die?

>blacked the theatrical version

It's about a cult of White people who use their White daughter to lure unsuspecting Black men to their home where they use hypnosis to turn them into hosts for the souls of dying family members.

The outrage is preposterous. This movie is clearly ironic.

White people use hypnosis to steal black people bodies as thier own and the daughter in on it

you know what to do Sup Forums

ok now i gotta see the BLACKED hand

wtf i hate white people now

FAKE REVIEWS
A
K
E

R
E
V
I
E
W
S

no agenda here

no siree

100%, give me a fucking break.

>it's not rape if we both crying

Everything city people fear about the suburbs cranked up to eleven.

It was so dumb it actually hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCaI8jVrBps&t=0s
it's gonna go down but it has positive reviews so far. It's not that the guy is black but it's apparently actually a decently written horror.

why do people act like rotten tomatoes is a good site?

LOL POL BTFO

Looks like The Stepford Wives but with black people.
Reprogram black people to be perfect model citizens

I keep hearing people say it was funny. Is it suppose to be funny?

Came here to post this

Rotten tomatoes may as well be "the onion" of movie critic websites.

someone do this one, i dont have the cut out

So this isn't a movie, it's a How-to guide?

black blacked

First world countries should make a country in Africa that is first world to make it appealing to all blacks and then make some kind of loophole that makes them almost impossible to come to first world countries where whites are a majority. Seriously blacks are almost always trouble when concentrated in masses. There must be a way to make them go away.

Maybe research how the tomato meter works.

This shows 60 reviews. A tomatometer score of 100% means each of the 60 reviews were more positive than negative, not that anybody, let alone everybody, gave it a perfect score. It's a small sample, and its consistent with everyone thinking the movie is a 6/10.

Indeed. Here is the text they put for Triumph of the Will.
>Critics Consensus: Triumph of the Will is impossible to separate from its repugnant political context -- and impossible to deny as a powerfully made piece of cinematic propaganda.

>white majority town trying to keep blacks from leaving
You would never be able to find this anywhere in the world

>being so retarded you think people calling out racism by generalizing with "white people" actually mean "all white people"

Lol, stay butt hurt cuck

Reminder.

Rotten Tomatoes isn't "they". It only generalises the collective opinions of hack reviewers.

Film criticism is beyond dead.

Written and directed by jordan peele frim madtv or key and peele.. hes literally the whitest black alive and has a whute wife.. he wrote this along time ago... duno why the reviews are so great though..

Apparently it's supposed to be a legit horror movie.

But that's the beauty of it. If it sucks, the director can just say "IT'S SATIRE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BAD LOL."

>impossible to separate from its repugnant political context -- and impossible to deny as a powerfully made piece of cinematic propaganda.

Sounds like Ghostbusters.

>IT DOESN'T LET ME SHIT ON IT SO ITS FAKE XD

Yes one of the Key and Peele guys is behind this movie

well there is comedy in it.

Its written by Jordan peele.
You guys are taking this too seriously.

>being this mad

holy shit this is hilarious

Doesn't seem TOO in-your-face, but then again you could be explaining it badly

so, this is another "Dear white people.."?

but it's a horror with some comedy

I happened to like London has Fallen, it was a solid movie, a bit too Murica fuck yeah, but still was a good movie nonetheless. Movie could have also slammed Apple products given the antagonists of the movie used them for their operations.

More like the exact opposite.

no. Dear white people isn't even the dear white people the beta whites thinks it is.

>all those negative reviews
>still made bank

After watching this trailer I'm 100% certain that this movie is a comedy.

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.

>first movie to have a 100% on rotten tomatoes

>just happens to be about evil racist white people killing dindus

Say it with me lads

W H I T E

G E N O C I D E

IT NEVER STOPS!

>being this retarded

Yep. This was a racebaiting movie for niggers. We all know they thought
>yeh fuck dat wyte bitch bruh
>whitey the devil
in that order

I dislike that this face turn into a meme as it then generates word of mouth about this shitty movie.

Kek!, genius!

so more people will know its shit, so?

No. It's like that shitty jewish shiah lebuff stream. It's best to ban threads related to it and not talk about it. Only casual/normies flock to it. Cancerous.

Accurate representation of the only possible way black people can be civilized.

>es literally the whitest black alive and has a whute wife

Nigger is a nigger, with a race traitor wife.

Fuck off you disgusting cuck.

>killing dindus

No no user, it's about evil white people who wish to become dindus by stealing their bodies.

I haven't seen it, so will reserve judgement. It's a spin on a familiar trope (last house on the left, funny games)

Watch almost any action film from the 70s thru mid 90s and you'll get plenty of black and hispanic criminals.

>imdb

Why would you even go there anymore

thats not the black scrubs-type guy from psych, is it?

Dear white people is actually about telling th niggers to wake the fuck up and get over shit. Even blacks in the movie tell the WHITE PEOPLE BE LIKE blacks to stfu.

I would recommend anyone to watch it. TV show for netflix coming written by same guy so expect more of that.

Spot the CTR agents

And a new meme is born.

Give it your best boys.

>Being so retarded you think people calling out violent crime and low IQ populations by generalizing with "black people" actually means "all black people"
>Calling other people cucks

Don't you have a bull to prep?

niggers are good whitey is bad

>being so retarded that you imagined him arguing something he never argued to argue for the sake of arguing.
wew lad.

>the self hating nigger thread again.

I dont know, but its the guy from the 50 million credits black mirror episode

>get called a cuck, snowflake, libtard, sjw, ctr every day
>start calling people it back
>imwinningnowithink.jpg

kys faggot.

>literally white devilz the movie

>horror movie about waycist white people
omg so progressive movie of the year

i think this movie looks rad for what it is, a white family abusing nigs...
i thought you guys would love this movie

>still made bank
>Get Out - Release date, February 24, 2017, USA

Its going to plunge harder than Ghost Busters

I don't really hate nigs, I just don't want to live around them. And I want them realize that they don't need to live around white people.

The nig wins though, its not historically accurate.

this

100% score on Sup Forums

>inb4 wins every award this year
>memorial statue made of it

Seriously though, Looks like a good flick.
There's a nigger in everything now, and I just have to appreciate the good in all this shit.

I appreciate that it's not a shit movie with the twist being "LOL KILLER WAZ HYPNOITIZED" as it starts out with that nearly immediately. They took a twist and made a movie out of it, like the opposite of what M. Night does.

tl;dr
You have to be able to enjoy shit without being triggered by the presence of a nigger. Life is fucking shit right now as far as being a white man, so we have to stay positive and enjoy ourselves to spite them.

>this is new

spbp

it's a good thing the internet has made critics less and less relevant

>Looks like a good flick.

I like thrillers, not gonna pay to see it though. I intend on seeing it at some point.

I hate that his tears are falling straight out of the middle of his eye.