Can Trump fix Chiraq?

Can Trump fix Chiraq?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Well, he has the nuclear codes...

Chiraqi here, 2bh it's probably beyond saving. The best we can hope for is the god emperor purging the filth from this city.

>Black teen in Chicago shot to death. Many such cases! Sad!

Once a city gets sufficiently #blacked, it's hard to go back to civilization.

let it burn to the ground like every other major black metropolitan ex. detroit, baltimore, washington, atlanta, philadelphia

I wish we were a state, maybe then Trump would tweet about our crime rates and shit.

Maybe then someone would care.

Only through negro genocide can Chicago be fixed.

Kek

Send in the Guard, and WP those negros out of their hidey holes.

Ya, but no one does, so you might as well kill yourself. It's for the best.

>amp up Intel ops to everything coming from Chicago
>make a list
>check it twice
>send operators in during the night for a few weeks
Problem solved.
Underrated.

I'm from chi, believe me its a lost cause. Almost all cities here in the U.S are imploding with crime and illegals, that's what the liberals want and thats what they'll get

I went there on a vacation, desu the hip areas were really nice. Anything south or west of Chinatown was something you'd see in a third world country.

You won't fix it because you can't distribute wealth and opportunities well in such a heterogeneous society.

Fixing Chiraq means that the river runs red with the blood of niggers

If Trump fixes Chiraq, the repubs get the black vote for a generation

Libtards are honestly telling Trump to chill about Chicago, because "It's just a few people getting shot, we're more than 300 million living here.."
Jesus fucking christ

Atlanta and Harlem aren't doing bad

Yup.

Mass Incarceration II: Stormtrooper Boogaloo

Or I could just move to the mainland.

Or I could just vote for statehood in the upcoming referendum.

He should send in the National Guard

does Soros fund them too or attempted too than said fuck it they do it for free?

Something must be up with Chicago. Like more than just the crime. He keeps bringing it up.

Why doesn't Chicago Police Department just dispatch more units to the south and west side? Nigs won't shoot each other if law enforcement is present.

>Not understanding rates.

>rare events
>495 shootings in chicago year-to-date

>vote for statehood
>implying anyone cares what you want
Keep dreaming, friendo.

Not without an ethnic cleansing.

Shut off power, wait a week for everyone to kill everyone else, send the nation guard in to take control.

>Atlanta
>Not doing bad

Pick one.

Well white phosphorus is a thing

Chicago's problem is that it is run by, full of, and destroyed by worthless niggers.

The U.S. needs to arrest every chimp gang fuck in Chicago and put them in an Alaskan prison. Honestly, the national guard needs to be called in and have an operating base IN Chicago to operate for the next 10 years and clean the streets with arrests or shootouts. Every gang faggot caught needs to be sent to a prison away from Chicago to split those pieces of shit up.

Peurto Rico need to become a state, wish I knew more about this... Looking up now.

They stopped going there since the Laquan Mcdonald case and the lawsuits from the ACLU and DOJ.
They're now too afraid that they might get caught on camera so they don't bother patrolling criminals anymore

Pic related is the result of this

Because Obama is from there.

Guaranteed Trump will help black communities in unprecendented ways we haven't seen from other recent presidents. He'll want to claim he did more for blacks than Obama ever did. His ego is just that big.

The mayor is actually Jewish, but unlike his fellow Jews, he is pretty fucking ineffective at getting things done or appearing competent in front of the goyim.

yeah, Atlanta is not a very good place. The fucking cucks here want to make a bigger train that will go down the high way and connect the areas surrounding Atlanta by at least 40 minutes drive if you took a car. Fuck that. That filth will spread.

They should also set up a military unit for these gang members. If you're going to shoot, you should be forced to serve the country for "community service"

For those of you who don't know: the mayor has turned his back on the police to garner the support of the blacks folks in the cummunityses. The police no longer feel like babysitting the feral apes. The result is what you are seeing.

Someone please fix my race. We need help.

Can any of you burgers fill me in on Chicago? I always hear about it. What is it about the city, that makes it especially bad, even when compared to other nigger-infested shithole cities?

Why the hell are you telling us? you're the president

>As if though they won't use the first chance they get to desert.

A majority of the shootings happen in isolated nigger/mexican communities. You would only need to destroy the Austin/Grand neighborhoods

>tfw from Chicago
>tfw this is literally because of the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=zTrBXSwwsdI

The shootings are a cover for organ harvesting operations

See george webbs videos

It's one of the most populated cities in the US, close to 3 million people, and almost a third of that is blacks.
Also, out of those millions, a large portion of them are Hispanic, which don't tend to be much better.
Anyway, you got these two groups enclosed in one city, it doesn't help the situation that there's gangs that have these two groups and themselves fighting one another and that the police just aren't able to do their job properly.

>Trump will occupy Chicago with the US Army in your lifetime

>round up niggers
>ship to gas chamber downstate
>re-develop South Side into single family homes for sale only to whites who speak English and pay taxes

yeah, nobody cares, boohoo

At least then they'll be stuck in the Middle East and not here

Only a nuke could fix Chimpcago.

why does chiraq always get the most attention if it's not even top 5 for murder cities

>mexican

fuck off. 90% are probably niggers. Mexicans reside in the south and west.

Rahm threw the police under the bus.

Police stopped trying as hard.

Also, that fucktard from NYC, Mccarthy destroyed the department.

They should get Rudy Guliani to run Chicago

>300 million people
>in Chicago
Can someone do the math with the current crime per capita too see how many shootings that would be in a year

Nah the cops are just chilling and giving the cop-hating liberals what they want. Just so happens a result of that is a violent crime spree in black neighborhoods. Oh well, such is liberal politics.

>all black cities

Liberals are blind.

How in the fuck does that city never run out of niggers?

You mean the rates that are the lowest they have ever been? Or is that another fake poll because its disagrees with your wrong opinion?

The US murder rate has been surging for two years in a row. 2014 to 2015 was the steepest annual rate of increase in the murder rate in half a century.

Chicago in particular exploded from 442 murders in 2014 to 762 in 2016.

>bro itz no big deal, its not me getting shot

Female nogs start popping out kids in middle school.

i liked that poll we had in november

Get out of my city fuckboy.

Nat'l guard & martial law when?

We aren't even in the top five deadliest cities but ok you cheeto fuck. I guess St. Louis being our murder capital isn't as exciting tho

welcome to politics 101

There's cars shot at on the expressways almost everyday. I57 was shut down for hours because someone shot up a car.

White liberals ars literally the worst. I hate them so much it's not even funny.

Englewood and Garfield Park are warzones. He wasn't saying your neighborhood, Boystown was dangerous.

Per capita, no, but Chicago has the highest population out of all those violent cities for sure, so it's bound to have a high body count.

> 653 hearts at the time

Well to be honest, I guess we should eradicate those 653 people. In front of 300 million, they really are but a drop in the ocean. Right?

Why is Chicongo much more violent than Atlanta?Can some user explain please

>Mexicans reside in the south and west

Yeah and that's where all the crime is you fucking beaner.

pls fix detroit first

>Now when you say you want illumination on target, just how on target are we talking?

well he probably can, but he won't
the dc education system was fixed, 'member

> Citing crime stats of black neighborhoods

Das raycis

can confirm.

Sherman 2.0 direly needed

The spics are awful too

>Chiraq

it's Chicongo nigger, Iraq is probably safer outside ISIS areas

Pretty much this famalamajama

you think ISIS and the iraqi government are the only groups that maintain control over huge swaths of land in Iraq
most of the country is run by fucking militants

Watch Sibel Edmonds latest video, Chicago has the worst political criminals

In the past, democraps have tried to quell inner city basketballs Americans with "midnight basketball" and pizzas.

Trump should have a midnight basketball event and have neurotoxin laced basketballs given out.

Anyone else here love reading the comments he gets on Twitter? All that salt