Anti-Establishmentarianism is the root of Sup Forums. Our memes and ideas have been gaining lots of ground (in the U.S...

Anti-Establishmentarianism is the root of Sup Forums. Our memes and ideas have been gaining lots of ground (in the U.S., this was seen in both Occupy and the Tea Party). But there has me never been anything that has taken the stage like "The Alt-Right". The ideas of Nationalism and cultural determinism have gained steam. But the term "Alt-Right", like "Tea Party" before it, has been absolutely compromised and had its character assassinated.

We need a new, long term flag to rally under.

But labels can kill as easily as they can bind...

What the fuck so we do? Do we call ourselves anything? How can we make something bigger than the Tea Party or Alt-Right?

How can we establish ourselves and become as mainstream (and as entrenched) as Greens or Libertarians, or even bigger? Is true nationalism too much of a threat to ever gain a permanent platform or title?

Discuss.

newfag: the thread

Nigger I've been on Sup Forums honing my autism since fucking 2006. Frosted Butts.

Bernie and Hillary supporters aren't the same.

Hillary supporters have the highest IQ of anyone else on the planet and live in cities.

Bernie supporters are on-par with Drumpf supporters ie: they are both subhuman waste

Come to think of it, isn't the New Right mostly just a revival of Paleoconservatism? Pat Buchanan is woke af.

How do we gain steam and legitimize ourselves? The third wave of New Conservatism is going to crush Neocons into dust. We need to begin building now. White nationalists not allowed - the Overton window has to shift to favor Civic Nationalism first, or WN can never become acceptable.

>The Eternal Leaf Strikes Again

Here's a (You)

AUTISTS ASSEMBLE

have a bump m8

Thank you, patriotic fags. Any thoughts while we await other NEETS to awaken from their third daily nap?

>Anti-Establishmentarianism is the root of Sup Forums.
antidisestablishmentarianism is the longest word in the English language

>really vibrates the vocabulary

Steve Bannon talked about economic nationalism today at CPAC. That's the best place to start imho.

A good almond stimulation is beneficial for your health

Yes, absolutely the best place to start. Private property is the basis for nationalism, but money is something practical that people think about on an every day basis. Honoring the economy of the nation is an easy pill to swallow that can lead to deeper truths.

We're the New Right

>that can lead to deeper truths
well put.

Pizzagaters use this constantly, either believe the nonsense I spout means there's a child sex slave dungeon in a pizzeria or you're a pedophile shill.

Good. I think "New Right" is less of an easy target than "Alt". "Alt" itself denotes something outside of "normal/acceptable" and was set up for demonization just by its nomenclature.

"New" is exciting without the ostracization. Imagine if the Enlightenment had been named "Alternative Wisdom". Poor optics.

we're right

everyone else is wrong. full stop.

Were The Goyim.

I agree, the claim is audacious but my anecdote is that I've never conceded a debate. Every other philosophy out there is in some way or another uniquely at odds with the Constitution, Free Will, Liberty, Private Property, Trade, Meritocracy, and social cohesion enforced through pro-West immigration and integration policies.

Fight the other philosophies on these grounds (refuse to follow the goalpost pushing) and they can never win without conceding that they are opposed to the vision of the Founding Fathers.

We should self-identify as conservative anti-Zionist Jews.

Bulletproof.

homosexual anti-zionist conservative jews

basically milo

I even got my libcuck mother to believe there had been a smear campaign with stuff like the salon site being scrubbed.

>What the fuck so we do? Do we call ourselves anything?

No, we remain as anonymous was meant to be, individual actors working in coordination when it suits us and parting ways once we no longer agree.

The only thing that should bind us is our memes, our ideas, our beliefs. Sup Forums is home to people who disagree vehemently about core ideology, yet work together because they agree on one thing (eg. the SJW philosophy must be killed).

Democracy, the USA in particular, was never meant to have long term coalitions of people who put their party above their belief for what was best for the country. It was meant to be composed of individual's who think for themselves, and through disagreement and argument vote for a course of action deemed most suitable. This idea that you should put a fucking meaningless label (Democrat, Republican, Conservative, Liberal) ahead of thinking for yourself and the best of your country is cancer.

That's amazing, if you think about it.

If we all use that as our identity, an entire MOVEMENT, not just a single provoceteur, can be nearly unstoppable. Milo was alone, and could undergo character assassination. A movement of similarly identifying beings can't be character assassinated - their group label is unassailable.

We roleplay for great justice

>some way or another uniquely at odds with
let me clean this up and probably blow your mind

Everything the left suggests is diametrically opposed to the truth. You could take the complete opposite stance in total ignorance and lead the free world masterfully.

Women in the workplace? no
Voting rights? no
Abortion? No, have as many kids as possible, and fast.
I'm going to stop, but it goes on and on.

I forgot to actually make a conclusion.

The left is champion a concept of pure evil and utter destruction. Resist it. Period. We are God's chosen. We are the Jews.

The alt-right was a meme. A test to see how fast jews would try to infiltrate. It was successful in showing that they have their filthy kike hands in everything.

I was tempted by this, but it's rooted in relativism and insufficient zeal for building a better society beyond oneself . A movement without a banner can't gain serious traction - the movement will never grow as quickly as other philosophies. It can be a scant philosophy, but it still needs a title.

I agree, and came to the same conclusion this year. Leftism is about opposing the status quo and experimenting. It assumes that all progress is good, and that's pure relativism, which itself is rooted in nihilism.

>but it's rooted in relativism and insufficient zeal for building a better society beyond oneself .

You really think this trend of putting ideology ahead of all else isn't cancer? You don't think the feminists who have to create fictions simply to sustain their movement aren't cancer?

you don' think congressmen who vote according to their party line ahead of voting their conscience aren't cancer?

And biggest of all, you don' think the electorate full of people who blindly push a button because a (D) or an (R) isn't bad for democracy?

It's not really rooted in relativism, if you truly think you have the truth, then it should be apparent to anyone who you present it to.

Devotion to a label is the relativism, the idea that something is the truth simply because enough people are fanatics for it.

>What the fuck so we do? Do we call ourselves anything?
I can answer this quite easily, and I'm glad to have found the opportunity to help

Together we are Sup Forums's Sup Forums
Individually, we are philosopher kings with our own ideas

>Anti-Establishmentarianism
I do not think that word means what you think it means.