THIS IS HOW WE SAVE THE WHITE RACE! GET IN HERE!!!

Tom Cotton came with a bill to lower immigration (which will lessen the demographic changes greatly). If you call or email your congressmen with your own individual statement it will make a big impact when this comes to vote. Make sure they are YOUR specific congressmen though

Other urls found in this thread:

numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s354
house.gov/representatives/find/
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?OrderBy=state
numbersusa.com/content/action/make-donation.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5vv61v/sen_cotton_introduces_bill_to_lower_immigration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americucks, get in here and listen to OP

No one will... the one thing that will actually save us and people will ignore it. If others of you think you have a better chance spreading this with a more eye-catching photo then I hope you try it at least.

Sometimes Sup Forums is weird and notable threads get very little attention.

If this doesn't take off, post again a bit later, perhaps with a different picture.

Or if you dare... post on The_Donald as well (although don't put the same title as you did on here cause a lot of them are pretty cuckish)

Also post more info on this bill. Any links?

sure, give me a sec.

WE NEED TO CONTACT OUR CONGRESSMAN IN MASS NUMBERS!!

WE REALLY NEED TO MAKE THIS A Sup Forums OP!!! WE IMMIGRATION GENERALS!!!

WHATS THE BILLS #?

bump motherfuckers

numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act
Link to info on bill

Tom Cotton's RAISE Act would:

End the Visa Lottery
Limit annual refugee admissions to 50,000
End chain migration
Reduce the worldwide level of family-sponsored immigrants from 480,000 to 88,000 by prioritizing nuclear family
Add a nonimmigrant visa for parents of adult U.S. citizens (W-Visa)
5-year renewable visa
No work authorization or ability to receive public benefits

S. 354 according to the numbersusa link.

use popvox.com one of the best ways to keep track of what congress is doing

Can you give us an example on what to send?

Here is how you can track the bill

Although there's a bunch of fags on reddit, someone post about this on The_Donald with that link, how and who to call, etc..

Won't happen, at least with Manlet Rubio.
>Pro-Amnesty
>Caught lying, saying he was in Europe when he was seen leaving a Miami hotel

I hate this fag manlet cuban, Carlos Beruff should have won the nomination for Senator way back

Doesn't mean we can't try

bump

HI/Dear (insert congreemen here)

I believe Tom Cotton's immigration bill, the Raise act s354 would go a long way to helping american workers like me and friends i know. (if you think an appeal to color would work on your senator) I think this would help many Americans of color who are looking for work, but face depressed wages with mass immigration. I hope I can count on you to support this bill when it is voted on. It will help decide who I will vote for in the future

Thanks

Something like that. Try to write your own though. It makes it count more.

Leaf, you are going to see your country turn to a shit hole like Sweden.

I'll be sitting here watching the show. Eating cheeseburgers.

This pic should hang in elementary schools.

>Gotta teach em young.

i endorese this Bill

I already did this to my Michigan congresspeople. One will face election in 2018 and Trump won the state.

B U M P

>white race

Thanks for the increase attention... I tried posting this on the donald before and here but it never got much attention... Maybe I should message their mods about it.

But what if my congressman is Tom Cotton

Then rejoice, and maybe try the other senator and your house rep too.

Find your congressman here and write them. Find other immigration skeptics and get them to write their congressman.
house.gov/representatives/find/

Good format

Bro
Unbelievable
Menstrual
here is the senate link too.
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?OrderBy=state

Thanks, if serious.

>bump
Give it more hand clap emoji's pol

numbersusa.com/content/action/make-donation.html

If you ever want to donate to something, donate to this instead of the rnc as they fight for lower immigration.

This

I compiled everything on this thread to make it easier for everyone. I'm going to post this to Reddit soon because they will be able to spread this to their Facebook, Twitter, etc

Tim Cotton's bill to lower immigration (S. 354: RAISE Act)

1. What is it?
A bill to lower immigration introduced by Tim Cotton

2. What will it do?
End the Visa Lottery
End chain migration
Reduce the worldwide level of family-sponsored immigrants from 480,000 to 88,000 by prioritizing nuclear family
5-year renewable visa

3. How can I help?
Call or email your congressmen with your own individual statement, and it will make a big impact when this comes to vote

4. How do I contact my congressmen?
- go here: house.gov/representatives/find/
- search by your zipcode
- click the envelope button below your representative's name
- write something that will encourage your representative to vote yes on the bill

5. What do I write?

I believe Tom Cotton's immigration bill, the Raise act s354 would go a long way to helping american workers like me and friends i know. (if you think an appeal to color would work on your senator) I think this would help many Americans of color who are looking for work, but face depressed wages with mass immigration. I hope I can count on you to support this bill when it is voted on. It will help decide who I will vote for in the future

Thanks

6. How can I track the bill?

I like it, but I don't know about the color part.
Any other anons have any good texts?

Thank you!

>Ugly Face
>White

And no her giant ass doesn't make up for her disgusting looking face.

Fuck, I put Tim, instead of Tom

This is Tom Cotton's father.

This is good, it's hard to get noticed on the donald sometimes though, so I don't know how I would get around it. I hope you have luck doing it. I will try to upvote and comment on it.
I'll write some other texts but people writing their own personalized texts reportedly make it count more. The color part was for democratic senators, but maybe your right... it could seem weird

Would probably be wise to link the legislation next time. But generally I agree, the current quotas are fucked. Less Pedro, more Margo

lol

That's true, could be good for the Democratic ones.

I will do it better next time.

JODIED

Here's another

Dear, senator

I'd like to tell you today how I support Tom Cotton's immigration bill 'The Raise Act' (S. 354). I believe it is important for our government to protect American workers and it's wages. Workers like me often suffer due to depressed wages that mass migration causes. I hope you support this bill and it will help me choose who I will vote for in future elections.

Bump

Tell us when you post that and link it too.

Thanks for all the bumps guys.

Arkanon here, you boys are fucking welcome.

God bless dixie

"American by birth, a southerner by the grace of God"

Fuck yeah, help spread this

Amen

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5vv61v/sen_cotton_introduces_bill_to_lower_immigration/

If this doesn't get many upvotes, I'll try again tomorrow at 5 pm.

bump

I'll save it by Making China White Again. Try and stop me, faggots.

Bump

upvoted and commented, we may need to try tomorrow. I'll contact the mods to see if we can get it stickied.

Selena Green-Vargas

I contacted the donald mods to sticky I hope people here on Sup Forums actually emailed their congressmen when seeing the thread.

Fucking kek.

If i remember correctly, the boyfriend actually posted on one of the chans and was bragging about her to Sup Forums and someone shared the links.

Ive seen the video, an uber chad who is almost twice the size of her bf fucks the ever loving shit out of her bareback and you could tell she was horny af.

The sad part was when they shared the links with the BF, he defended her and said he still loved her. I guarantee you that if she is still with him, shes graduated to fucking niggers and he is a massive cuck.

I posted your compialation in the comments.

move more Brits to America, or have them take American wives back to the UK
American women love the BBC (Big British Cock)
instead of having them go to SEAsia fucking children, they should take wives from America
Even the ugliest and awkward Brit is suddenly a Chad in America

the white race needs saving ?

What is awkward is now charming
What is nerdy is cute
Harry Potter and Doctor Who really conditioned girls to love Brits at a young age
The accent is like an aphrodisiac to Americans

We both win in this situation, and it means more white babies

Das raycis

>60% white

Just sent mine

What state are you out of curiosity?

Missouri

What about you?

I'm actually totally okay with this, on the condition that american men have equal access to the (few) hot brit women.

I assume the reverse isn't as prosperous? a dumb American will still be a dumb American in Bongland right?

I actually don't know what Brit women think of American accents, now that I think of it. IIRC they said we talked slow but I'm from New York and we naturally talk faster than the rest of the country.

isn't he better than that numule Patrick Murphy?

Nice, Michigan.
McCaskall and Stabenow may be worried enough to vote for this if we email them.

Yeah, the more people who contact them, the better.

do British women even exist? who aren't the Queen or Emma Watson?

Bumpppp

Thank you! We really need to make this a general. Immigration is THE most important issue

Checked

You know this place is dying when no one checks trips

I really hate nu/pol/. What a bunch of off-topic, 1 post by this id faggots we have here.

I know, we got to make this bill the biggest thing on Sup Forums since Pizzagate. We are going to need to do generals all the time in the near future.

details pl0x, i will send an eloquent email to my congressman.

I compiled everything on this thread to make it easier for everyone. I'm going to post this to Reddit soon because they will be able to spread this to their Facebook, Twitter, etc

Tom Cotton's bill to lower immigration (S. 354: RAISE Act)

1. What is it?
A bill to lower immigration introduced by Tom Cotton

2. What will it do?
End the Visa Lottery
End chain migration
5-year renewable visa

3. How can I help?
Call or email your congressmen with your own individual statement, and it will make a big impact when this comes to vote

4. How do I contact my congressmen?
- go here: house.gov/representatives/find/
- search by your zipcode
- click the envelope button below your representative's name
- write something that will encourage your representative to vote yes on the bill

5. What do I write?

Thanks

6. How can I track the bill?

Takes about a minute or two

If you're this invested into the topic, you probably don't have a lot of experience with women. We all went through that stage so I sympathize, and don't feel like I should troll you too much, but you should understand that you're sounding like a socially anxious virgin right now.

checkd

bump

t. roastie

good job, what state?

Bump, keep this shit on page one

Mods sticky this

How do we get the mods on here to sticky something? Is something like that even possible?

no

Mods won't sticky this. The best we can do is keep a general up at all times.

Why the fuck are you even here? You're the faggot who keeps talking about british women. If you don't want to contribute or help, just leave.

Sounds good
We should keep on using that compialation you made as the first post on all future generals.

>keeps talking
lmao
you;re getting pretty mad there friendo

Have you sent an email to your senator about this?

Yeah, I'm pretty mad that my country is a shithole and everyone acts like we aren't doing worse off than Sweden or Germany

t.mgtow neckbeard who wants whites to die off and doesn't use surrogates because of muh nuclear family