Best and easiest way to die?

best and easiest way to die?

Alone, poor and unloved

old age

nice filename btw. very descriptive

drink really hot gravy

bukkake

Your mum likes drinking my hot gravy

Yell "I hate niggers!" in the middle of a black crowd.

lads dont take the piss
its currently half 2 in the morning
whats the easiest way to die?
no black men in my area

have you tried bleach yet?

im not a woman

If you're going to kill yourself, take a few niggers with you.

What a fucking poof. You're looking for a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

dont have a gun and dont know how to make a bomb

Wait

Jerk off and ejaculate into your ears.

You will get a very bad ear infection and die.

slowly eat yourself to death over 55 years

Burn their houses down then off yourself with autoerotic asphyxiation as you watch them burn to death. Best possible way to go out.

why you want to die and why dont you post this on r9k

OP is already put on a list for putting b*mb and g*n in the same sentence. I wouldn't be surprised if he's going to get raided soon.

do you not pay attention to british politics?

better do it fast then

there's a world outside of small Britain

Just use a gu... Oh That's right. Exit bag clear trash bag a source of helium to fill it with after you seal it around your head. Quick painless and if you do it in the tub you'll leave very little mess for the poor bastard that finds you.

i was replying to a fellow brit you cancerous leaf

fist fight a gorilla.

fuck off leaf
dad needs our help

m8 im pissed as shit as well. But there is always tomorrow. What makes you happy? Think of a dream job you want and look towards how you can get there. People tell you you can't be what you want to be but they're faggots. You'll be fine mate, you'll be fine.

t. Drunk Welsh fucker. If you are a mohammed kil yourself.

Come to Ireland dressed as a British soldier you won't last long

Don't try and act hard Seamus McGee. I went to Dublin and I stared down the best you had to offer. An island of junkies youse all are.

drive into a big truck head on while you are full speed on a two lane highway . It worked for me and I didnt feel a thing when i died

That's funny cause when I was in London I tried to find your best but couldn't find a Englishman in the whole city just niggers

Those are englishmen you racist

Yeah, it is indeed quite funny. Keep your mouth shut if you know what's good for you, smart mouth.

Insult the prophet

Take a fuck load of Jews out with you.
Please user.
You would be celebrated here forever.

Don't do it mate.
One of my friends killed herself when she was 19. I'm 50. It was years ago, and still upsets me.
It fucking destroyed me and her family.
She hanged herself. Just let nature take its course.
Death is inevitable. So is life.
I have a wife and two kids. I cut the umbilical cord and watched my mrs. give birth.

If you're depressed, then get some help. Get a hobby; I grow fruit & vegetables, carve wood and go rock climbing. Life can be a shit. But also beautiful.