Let us in Amerifats

HOW IS THIS ALLOWED??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=of5QYM0uYso
lgbtqnation.com/2017/02/u-s-customs-blocked-canadian-gay-man-content-scruff-profile/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Leafs are not sending their best

Dating apps are a public forum like facebook; you have no expectation of privacy.

BTW nice omission of the topic which got him barred from entry into the country.

>lol I'm gay and can say what I like because I don't have to appease women
I don't know, how is this allowed? Gay men naturally don't have self standards.

God bless trump

Fuck off you dirty nigger leaf. Keep your cuckish ways up there before we fuck you up with a bunch of leaf blowers and rakes!

we'll let you in once you stop being faggots

>Gay inhabitants of Canada barred from entering the US.
Does this mean that moose and maple trents will be the only things allowed to cross the north US border from now on?

It probably had something to do with shit that could be considered borderline illegal/illegal

don't write stupid shit next to a picture of your face online.

Based as fuck.

North wall when.

>"No officer, I said I was declaring Jihad on that ASS. Not on ASSAD."

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD GAI BOI

How can you be okay with discriminating against people based on sexual orentiation? This is unconstitutional.

Homosexuality is not a choice you ignorant fuck

why would they block him from jihading assad?

>Homosexuality is not a choice you ignorant fuck
No one ever said it's a choice
but it isn't permanent.

ISIS hates Assad mate.

FUCK TRUMP

But why would AMERICA care if Isis blows up Assad?

HAHAHAH PLEASE BE REAL

>reason for denial

extreme faggotry

I don't know, I was trying to make a joke about them thinking he wanted to join ISIS or being a sympathizer. Pls understand.

Will Trump has spoken at least somewhat fond of Assad just because with him in command they at least have a concept of a leader. Hell he even said Sadam was terrible person but at least with him in control the people had someone called leader.

Wait... so it was the british customs people that blocked him?

Aliens have no right to admission into the United States.

Remember when some Canadian cuck was denied entry for wanting to go the the women's march? Same thing.

>im going to blow my poz loads in underage boys
>WAAA IM BEING OPPRESSED

He was trying to visit his boyfriend, why do you hate gay people? We are normal like everyone else we should be allowed in the country

I'd assume the conversation probably involved "negholes" and "poz"

>british
I mean canadian
god I need sleep

man talk about gaydar

I have nothing against being gay, but this pushback is what you get for being annoying "in your face" faggots

get rekt

Unconstitutional?

The U.S. Denied admission to homosexuals until 1990 and the law was changed by Congress, not declared unconstitutional.

DOTRake when?

Oh I think you know leaf.

>barebacking
>wanting to increase chances of HIV
>wanting to spread it in America
I'm glad he was refused. Fuck faggots.

It is a choice, almost every homosexual admits it in private. It's also emperically not a germline characteristic, demonstrably not heritable.

Man, I'm glad they blocked this fucker at the border. I'm sorry, but if you're a Canadian faggot with tons of messages begging random guys to give you loads, and you're sucking so much dick that you're not just using multiple hookup apps but you're advertising on Craigslist, you're a health risk at the least.

I'm sorry if that means that 80% of Canadian men can't visit, but seriously fuck off. The days of easy access to American semen are over.

>Homosexuality is not a choice
You are right! When an adult rapes a child to induct them into the homosexual lifestyle, it wasn't the choice of the child

>it was an email attached to a Craigslist account for sex ads
>BBRT is a barebacking hook-up site

Sounds like a health hazard to me. I give it 80-90% that he's HIV positive and was going to 'spread the joy' in America.

>dicks in butt
>normal

Pick one.

We dont want your sex offenders Canada!

So when we have bareback sex it's wrong but when hetero's do it, it's acceptable?

Soundtrack for this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=of5QYM0uYso

GET RID OF ALL LAWS SO RICH GLOBAL CITIZENS ARENT DELAYED AS THEY TRAVEL FROM F*CKFEST TO F*CKFEST

>This is unconstitutional
What do you know about American law? There's nothing in our Constitution that says anything about how we should treat non-citizens outside the U.S.

We let in mountains of gays every year.

The OP image doesn't say shit about the statement he made which got him denied entry. I'm going to assume he's a racist baby-eater because I'm not obligated to do your research for you, so please answer the following question:

Why do you want racist baby-eaters to cross into my country?

lgbtqnation.com/2017/02/u-s-customs-blocked-canadian-gay-man-content-scruff-profile/

Literally happened before Trump took office. This bitch who posted this on twitter knows that and knows that no one will actually read any article on it. They'll just see the headline and think it's because of Trump. Fuck these lazy cunts.

>looking for loads

kek

Ban leafs now. You constantly whine about my country so stay the fuck away faggot.

Tell your boyfriend to move in with you then, faggot!

See, if this story was real, the officers names would be all over the news.

Thats how you know its fake.

>an officer then took his phone and computer and demanded his password for several apps

Aside from the fact that the Canadian guy is a degenrate, Im pretty sure what the officer did is illegal. If an officer asked for passwords to a facebook or something like that I definitely wouldnt agree without at least making a scene and calling for his superior

No, they admit that they weren't born that way.
You don't choose to be gay like you choose to be christian
It's more like you end up gay, like you end up with PTSD
Once you have it, you're not really trying to "cure" it, just learn how to integrate it into your life.

Yeah, just like it's okay when diabetics give themselves shots but it's not okay when junkies do it. Anal sex is the least safe of all kinds of sex, and gay men are the most diseased of all populations. Thus gay men into unprotected anal sex are the most high risk of high risk groups.

JAJAJA Leafaggots BTFO!

>the american constitution should apply to canadian citizens
neck yourself leaf

>I'm going to poz so many children when I get into America!
>wtf america why u no let me in

i'm literally shaking, he cant keep getting away with it, he must be impeached

Illegal to force them. Not illegal to ask.

it's not illegal, tree, he's not obligated to answer and give them the passwords. heck they can ask you whatever the fuck they want, it's your problem if you fucking answer/give them info

are you having bareback sex for the purpose of procreation?
I didn't think so.
Hetero people that have random bareback hookups are degenerates

>It's more like you end up gay, like you end up with PTSD

No it's more like being gay is symptom of PTSD, all homosexuals are kid diddlers. The PTS comes from getting diddled as a kid

this was under Obama.

>BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT

>non-Americans have very few rights at the border

no shit sherlock

You need to join BBRT for thinking you had to explain yourself.

is it just me or does this sound like a Eminem song from the late 90's

>it underscores the bitter reality that non-Americans have very few rights at the border
>bitter reality
How the fuck is that an issue?

Sorry OP, we have far too many faggots in the US as it is. You can't come, I don't care if they made that determination by looking at your dating profile.

Not always
Plenty of times it has to do with confusing gender roles
My friend found out that his "sister" was actually his mom who got pregnant at like 14.
He found this out at 12.
Fucked him up. Can't be vulnerable around women.

FAGGOTS BTFO

>Barebacking hookup site
So he was headed to the US to spread AIDS.

top lol

Anybody that has sex outside of marriage is a degenerate, putting a piece of plastic on your dick doesn't magically change that fact

The people of the United States do not have to explain themselves to some faggot almost certainly rife with every STD under the sun.

Yiff yiff :3

I guarantee this guy's got something else going on. There's no way that customs is so thorough that they're picking up this guy to randomly search this intensely. Canada and the US share access to their criminal databases. He's probably got a police record for prostitution or solicitation or something else faggoty.

There's no way the customs guys see him standing in line and just randomly suspect that he's a gay prostitute multiple times. They do run everyone's names, and if he's been arrested for being a gay prostitute, then yeah, they'll search the shit out of his stuff and probably deny him anyway.

Canadians won't let you across the border if you got a DUI six years ago. The guys at the border know who everyone is and what everyone's done.

>IN OCTOBER

Is that you Jesus ?

He left out the part were the homosexual predator saw opportunity in the childs emotional turmoil and decided to mentor him in the ways of the queer

10 internet bux is that he was rushing to California to infect as many other fags as possible with HIV

I know under most circumstances I would ask for context but this just doesn't seem like a situation that needs any- I trust that the article writer is honest and represented the situation as it actually happened. I regret voting drumpf now

Why is everyone on this board so eager to go full fascism? Would be ok with the government going through your computer, internet history, or linking your posts on Sup Forums your IP? Today it's stopping faggots at the boarder. Tomorrow it could be jail time for making a post that could maybe he trusted to marijuana or streaming a movie online. Later it could be death for posting an anti-Trump meme. Where exactly does Sup Forums draw the line?

This.

why the fuck is custom agents reading peoples damn phone messages???

i hate fags BUT

I HATE WHEN ASSHOLES IMPINGE ON BASIC FREEDOMS!!!!!!!!!

HIV is awesome though

this This THis THIs THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

THIS FAGGOT IS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN

HE DOES NOT GET TO FREELY ENTER THE COUNTRY

FOREIGN FAGGOTS WHO WANT TO GO TO NEW ORLEANS AND SPREAD AIDS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN

Non-citizens entering the country don't get nor they deserve to get the same Constitutional protections American citizens receive. Fuck off faggots. One of you needs to leave the country and the other one should never come here.

He did something to get flagged. Just like those 2 Muslims who shot shit up before the nightclub shooter. They were flagged and the FBI never acted on it. Remember that? So yeah, if people are flagged for suspicious activity, expect to have your asshole searched.

immigration is a privilege. Only the best of the best from now on, no more importing aids.

Not a citizen. No Fourth amendment. If this was me I'd tell them to politely put there genitals deep into their rectum and wait until I could contact an attorney. I have traveled all over and when I am a guest in another country I know I have no rights. If something bad happens I can hope the embassy will help. I have no rights in your country and you have no rights in mine.

You don't even have to be a bible thumper to know fucking around isn't a good thing , it's deviant behavior the encourages the spread of STD;s and bastard children. A piece of plastic that is known to fail 1 out of 7 times used isn't going to change that

hey burger you are right

that doesn't mean customs can just fucking go through his internet history. look at his passport and criminal record. that's enough right there.

and this same goes for returning citizens.

I've been to the Philippines, the only thing you guys provide is whores and carnies. Fuck off flip.

I draw the line at the border, retard. People don't have a right to come to America. Foreigners don't have a right to come to America.

I don't care how much a Canadian wants to protest in Washington DC, or how much a Canadian wants to hook up with a bunch of guys in New Orleans, you don't have a right to come to America.

There's a big fucking difference between searching the phone of somebody suspicious at the border, denying entry to a foreigner, and searching the phone of a citizen in this country and punishing them for having lots of sex.

I realize Canadians basically think of themselves as a US vassal state, but they don't have a right to come here, and we don't have a right to go there. Try crossing into Vancouver if you have a DUI.

Where do I draw the line? The border.

>that doesn't mean customs can just fucking go through his internet history. look at his passport and criminal record. that's enough right there.
Yes it does, I have zero qualm with non-citizens being checked out with a fine tooth comb.

God hates fags

cause that didn't happen.
The guy was a late bloomer. While he knew he was gay as a teenager, he didn't integrate with other gays or even date until 22-23 cause most of them are insufferable.

He has no rights as a US citizen. If Canadian authorities wanted to search his information I'm sure he would have recourse in the Canadian court system. He has none in ours.