President Trump anti-human trafficking meeting

youtube.com/watch?v=yXe_fN14RVI

Why is no one talking about this? Who gives a fuck about the dude weed shit, Trump is gonna go after human traffickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanny_Davis
youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU
cbsnews.com/news/who-is-laura-silsby/
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
twitter.com/Suziechka/status/832264049513603074
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump this. Shills are sliding this hard.

They know what's coming and are scared

Pedogate

Trump really doesn't like those human traffickers. I recommend using the catalog and bumping threads to fight the slide.

Bumping for the lost children

Everyone needs to start going through the catalog and bumping threads to counter the slide.

bump

Weird thing about the Sandusky Jr. arrest. Did you know that a guy named Lanny Davis was the legal council to Penn State for pappa Sandusky's scandal? Lanny's wife is also a director in one of the three child protection agencies invited to the conference today. Lanny has a long history working with the elites throughout government and media. In fact he was special counsel to wild Bill when he was president. They're scared. It's coming.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanny_Davis

God speed America

praise kek

>0:58
>which has made possible to a larger extent what's happening on the internet
>as you probably know

I think Trump just referenced pizzagate

bump

i wont even know how to react if trump actually cracks down on the pedophiles

ive been here for 4+ years now and been through multiple happenings, obamas redline and trumps election but a pedogate bust would blow fucking everything out of the water

idk if my body is ready for this reggie

>dude weed
What happened?

My one gripe with sessions is that he thinks marijuana is as bad as heroin

Don't worry user, Trump knows quite a bit. He just has to play politics and that takes time.
youtube.com/watch?v=KMJoNl2RHIU

cbsnews.com/news/who-is-laura-silsby/

We've got pedos being herded to the chopping block. There are other large issues that will affect you directly, too. This is the age of happenings my friend.

bump

this just in

Trump ends slavery

what does your pic mean? what is the significance of our nearly zero interest rates? all i understand is a rate hike would restrict money supply and fuck absolutely everything

im retarded when it comes to econ stuff

They need the constant liquidity from low interest rates to keep the economy alive. Essentially life support because we never truly recovered from 2008. There are negative interest rates in Japan and Europe right as well.

The wealth in our nation is an illusion of paper rather than production of tangible value. If you want to understand why we're fucked right now read about Quantitative Easing and how easy credit creates bubbles. I'm too lazy and drunk right now to be detailed.

oh man what ive heard on infowars is that the deep state is actively trying to crash the economy because they are losing so much power and control

i just want there to be happiness and freedom

I've been told this is a decent rundown on the issue, but I haven't watched it myself. Japan has served as the testing ground since the 90's for economic policies we're using since now post-2008.

Shills are hard at work today

>muh weed
>muh white supremacy is bad
>muh outrage over something trump said

The economy was always destined to be fucked, in fact its degradation is part of what paved the way for Trump. Don't be confused that this is a sudden problem to try and deal with Trump, we would be facing this with Hillary in the Oval Office. Hillary was their sure thing though so they may reconstruct as they please after the chaos. Trump is an unexpected threat to their reconstruction and it's magnificent.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

woops forgot link

God Emperor Trump gonna take down the pedos!

twitter.com/Suziechka/status/832264049513603074

bump.

Spectacular GET my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

A FUCKING LEAF

this speech teamed with eisenhowers farewell address do a perfect job of telling you who killed JFK

it's always the damn leaves

Shudder to think how deep they've managed to dig themselves in over the decades since. Generations of people ignorant to a world outside their influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=aG1Jd3PF-JU

This has been a public service announcement.

its scary knowing the people that run the military industrial complex also run the education system too

my only run in with during school it was a soundbite in my college intro gov class, no discussion of the grand implications of such a system of entangled government institutions

Military Industrial Complex is small time in the grand scheme. Important to the plans of an elect few, but people that sell out only for riches are being manipulated by the truly influential. The reason people seek money is because it's the easiest way to mold the world in front of them. The most dangerous are the ones that understand this and don't seek money, but rather control of money and other base human desires so the lessers will do their bidding. At the core of corruption is the urge to reshape humanity in a way that validates the one that wields influence. Sorry if I'm being too cryptic but I'm quite drunk.

It's time for me to go to bed, goodnight.

>a perfect job of telling you who killed JFK