Media Matters, Shareblue and Soros funded disinformation

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Perhaps I was just slow or absent but I never saw this shared on Sup Forums but doing some digging on Shareblue I came across it.

It's the strategy for all Soros funded media entities: Media Matters, CREW, American Bridge and Shareblue over for the next four years with a specific focus on getting Trump impeached.

For those who haven't seen it I think it's essential reading so we understand the bullshit we can expect to see and how to react accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alisonrose711?lang=en
twitter.com/benchmarkpol?lang=en
twitter.com/leahmcelrath
twitter.com/diannaeanderson
twitter.com/tommyxtopher?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drop your MasterCard; Soros doing deals with them.

I've soon as I've paid off my existing credit card debt I plan to not use credit cards at all with the exception of emergencies. I went 7 years without debt and am appalled at myself for being so reckless.

page 1 because shills are faggots

You forgot the magic words!

David Brock raised $40 million dollar for this network early this year from various donors, (God knows how much Soros has contributed on top of that) and I'm quite confident the social media aspect that Shareblue is supposedly taking over is part of why this board has been so shitted up with garbage lately.

Here's some Shareblue twitter accounts for further shill identification and whatever else you'ld like to do with it.

Editor
twitter.com/alisonrose711?lang=en

Digital Director
twitter.com/benchmarkpol?lang=en

Senior Writer and Twitter Director
twitter.com/leahmcelrath

Senior Political Writer
twitter.com/diannaeanderson

Senior Political Writer
twitter.com/tommyxtopher?lang=en

Bippity Boppity Boo, I see you ShareBlue!

Not exactly sure but this might be the physical location of the Shareblue building.

Shareblue seemingly runs off a proxy through Arizona but this seems to be the original location.

I wonder if these people realize how fucked they're going to be for shilling. Not just the ones in your image, either. If someone's getting paid that means there's a money trail and many more people to be found.

The money trail doesn't do much. It all leads back to Brock who is funded by Soros. Soros doesn't seem bothered by this.

What does Brock do with the Soros money?

All there in the strategy in the OP. in essence it funds a group of anti-Trump shills and they're looking to expand.

So facebook is where they influence people. If you really want to take the fight to them you need to mention shareblue and this document in every facebook propaganda piece

Maybe the little guys receiving that money from people like Brock don't realize what they've gotten themselves into. They should consider how they're being used and the repercussion that can reach them when their masters go down.

Looking at the people they recruit I think most are fine with it and see themselves crusaders against evil rather than pawns for an agenda.

It's likely most are beyond logical persuasion at this point and simply need to be refuted with facts and ignored when they post bullshit.

The amount of women is astounding. These institutions must be 90% female at minimum. Truly the most prolific of the useful idiots.

No shit
Your a year behind OP,
It's
Soros - Clinton foundation - David Brock -shareblue (formerly CTR)

I knew about CTR but they've seemingly been absolved and it looks like most members have funnelled right into these organisations.

That strategy is a new document and even highlights that "this isn't what [they] planned for, but its what [they're] built for."

They may be fine with it ideologically, but what safety is ideology when it's revealed that you've intentionally been trying to twist the minds of a nation? Bad things happen to people that try to manipulate from the dark once light is cast on them.

This
If ((they)) somehow lose or deem shareblue not worth continuing, they will mass suicide their top guys
>tfw Sup Forums kills David Brock by wasting many Soros shekles

I guess. So many of them are fresh out of four years of brainwashing though. I don't even think most would see the correlation between them being used as tools.

Intent won't matter one bit. Shills should consider why people are spending hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars on people like them and get the fuck out before it's too late. Heed my words any shills out there.

Good work and posts.

Nice digits.

Elect Le Pen.