Shill invasion

72 undeleted off-topic threads. 72.

A wise man once said:

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Bump

wtf, where are the janitors and mods?

If they think that their shitposting will accomplish anything, then I don't know what to say to them. Get help. They always leave, and if the board is crap then you can do something else with your time, and it always gets better later. I find that the board is really good during the mornings.

Divide and conquer. Same old same old.

Fuck all these cucks coming here working for the media. Trump has called you America's worst enemy so prepare to be killed.

That's not the point. The point is why aren't these threads deleted after being up for hours?

Maybe more mods need to be hired?

The shills are real.

Or perhaps the rules need to be more definitive, looking at the catalog I wouldn't know where to start.

I would delete the "would you fuck me" thread of course, but some shills are more vague than that.

no shit

morons think they can just persist and the world will keep running like it did 30 years ago
adapt or die, you cretins

Really? That's your answer? It only takes one person to look at the catalog and say "Yeah this doesn't look right."

I mean I did it.

>Or perhaps the rules need to be more definitive

Is this a joke? The rules are clear. There doesn't need to be any more rules.

Son?!

Yeah the shitposters are obvious, if there is nothing to debate with arguments then the thread should be pruned. Obviously not pruning threads that you disagree with because those are the people you debate.

>should be pruned
>should be
>should

But aren't.

I got a 3 day ban in a /comfy/ thread for giving a recipe that 4 anons asked for. Because I violated rule 1.

And why aren't they getting pruned? Because the mods are lazy bastards. Furthermore, the amount of shit threads are so high that any mod would be afraid of pruning such a large amount of threads.

>And why aren't they getting pruned? Because the mods are lazy bastards.

Woah now, hold your horses don't wanna get hit for Global rule 8.

>Furthermore, the amount of shit threads are so high that any mod would be afraid of pruning such a large amount of threads.

What, for doing their only job?

I suppose more people should use the report function? If you post CP it gets banned really fast, but other than that the mods don't seem to be present. I wonder if it is because of people not reporting. I know I will be reporting more threads.

Reports don't work either. Trust me.

Bump for newfags