Being a man not a numale

Being a good man in todays society is becoming increasingly rare. Degeneracy and Femininity are encouraged and forced on to the emerging generations. What are some qualities and characteristics of a great and strong man, that boys in todays society can strive to become and work towards.
Its our job to enourage each other to be the best we can be in order to rebuild our society and stop the globalist take over that is currently in progress. This thread is for the discussion about what it means to be a man, and what we can do to strengthen and make the changes necessary to embody that image.

he should pull up his pants

btw OP, it's already over

ALL of it

How to be a man:

>be born with a penis

That's it. Enough of this "be a real man" bullshit. That's just what people (particularly women) use to shame men into doing things.

There are no men on this board...just a bunch of faggots

What's over?

>lift weights
>go vegan
>fuck women
>own a gun

It's really not that hard.

>go vegan

Lol no. Get a gun, use it to kill deer and pigs, and eat them.

IM THE MAN!!
IM SUPERMANN

That's so wrong. 2/10 nice bait

ALL

my poor sweet child

>go vegan
based

any man who focuses on how to be manly will never be manly

fuck off gender obsessed nu male

How to be a man:

>be in shape
>dress well
>be a christian
>marry a non-degenerate, virgin woman
>have a job
>believe there are only two genders
>don't be a vegan
>have patriotism

Exactly. Sure, gender roles help division of labor if you're living on a farm but ultimately it's just about being a good person and doing the right thing, even when it's not convenient

true men do whatever they want while restraining themselves

Not true we are everywhere there is just no need for us or we are working all the time to support family or ourselves

i made this thread...for a friend..fuck off

>Own a gun and know how to use it
>Hunt
>Fish
>Camp
>Be a genuine lover of the outdoors

Good redpilled women go crazy over a man who lives in the outdoors and can sustain himself.

thx

np
if you wanna know how to win life though just ask

>be christian
dead kike on a stick

its nothing to do with feminity and more to do with men wanting to be molly coddled and not take adult responsibilities-thats why theres fucking 3976 genders on okcupid. fuck i hate numales.

A leaf.

Texan here, can confirm. Every time I bring home a feral hog or a stringer of crappie and cut those fuckers up my wife becomes pregnant. Women love a man who can provide with his hands, not a debit card and a fucking trip to HEB.

Going vegan is one of the gayest things you can to desu. Theres no excuse for not eating meat. Don't like slaughterhouse practices? Buy from a farm that raises them well. You can get a whole cow for a pretty good price. It's also very easy to buy eggs from chickens that are humanely raised. Fish? There's not really an excuse to not eat fish.

what would you suggest to win at life?

I'm still in college now but every weekend I go out and do some fly fishing in local streams. If anything is in season I bring it back to my dorm and cook it up in a skillet with some cajun spices. I've got some good pussy because I know my way around a kitchen.

you better have 16 white children to make up for the fact that 90% of this board is either childless or nonwhite

OP here, is it worth getting a chick pregnant even if we arnt married just to spread my genes or is it always better to wait untill im completely financially ready?

The vegan comment got'em going. Great post Baity McWaity

Degenerate.

Homo sapiens wouldn't exist without meat.

Was watching jeopardy while at the gym doing cardio the other day...
Happened to be college jeopardy, 2 males, 1 female.
Section came up quizzing their knowledge on tools.
None of these kids knew what a router or a crescent wrench was, and they SHOWED them a picture of the crescent wrench, and the hint was blah blah "like the moon".

It is truly over.

all you gotta do is stand up for what you believe in...when another male tells you your taste in music, clothing, cars, ect, is shit, tell him to fuck off and you dont give a fuck what they think....you arent in this world to impress anyone, all that matters is that you like what you do.. fuck everyone else, and besides good banter is part of it.. learn to pass friendly insults back and forth and wing it from there. just dont bend over to the whim of every liitle cunt that rolls your way. and stop overthinking it man, just let your instincts take control.

Pray to kek

>kjp
>not a numale

learn a trade, learn to do basic vehicle maintenance, learn to kill and gut animals. this is basic shit user. im 23, i have a journeyman in welding, can do maintenance on my motorcycle and car, and my old man wasnt around for any of it...man you really gotta catch up dude.

Depends do you have good genetics? Do you have over 140 iq? Are you gay? If you answered No, No, Yes to any of those respectively than the answer is no. Are you Jew? No

>Skinny
>Groomed beard
>"Slim", tucked in shirt with no buttons missing
>Leather belt with shitty patterns on it and NO signs of wear.

Try again OP.

It's a shame that it's ingrained in kids heads that college is the only way. I fell for it and I'm regretting it. I knew I should have learned a trade.

if it happens, it happens, deal with the consequences of fucking a girl that doesn't believe in abortion, or wear a rubber. simple as that. if your boning strangers then strap on dude, you dont want to be leaking from your junk when your walking down the street do you?

I think it speaks to something larger too...not as many people that have the loud voiced political opinions emanating from these college campuses understand blue collar struggle.

man im lucky i went to trade school instead...i've got 8k gubbmint debt, as opposed to 50k...easy to pay off since the market isnt flooded with pajeet trade workers, especially if you are union.

Pic relates...its me

You can tell that guy is a model, probably hasn't done a whole lot of manual labour in his life, if any. I mean, look how good of shape that shirt is in.

You are absolutely right, most of the kids on my campus are from larger cities. While I come from a rural military family built on hard work and determination. They are all leftists in an echo chamber. I'm just glad I haven't started moving towards the left. I guess it also helps when your father sends you quality shitposts on a daily basis.

this...lol

>go vegan

Yes, that would be the point of stock photos.

I was talking about this with my wife earlier tonight. We both agree with you that most men are faggots now a days

I personally see it as continuously trying to better yourself both physically, intellectually, and striving to be financially secure.

Take the time to learn how things work on at least a basic level. Use this understanding to achieve independence and freedom. You shouldn't rely on others, but that doesn't mean you can't ask for help when you need it. Just make sure to learn from it.

Balance this freedom with your time as well. If something is far outside your expertise and your time would be better spent earning money or focusing on other projects, then by all means hire an expert.

Also hunt ducks. Nothing is more fun than killing ducks. It's also hands down the best bonding experience available to man.

That's not nice. You will have a bad day tomorrow.

self improvement is key here OP listen to his user

you said it brother. killing another thing with other men or even just a dog or your son is the way to go..

Hell yes to duck hunting my fellow hunter. My dad and I have hours of bonding time when we go duck hunting.

being a man means understanding society the spirit realm and your one mind. Smoke cannabis sativa.