Grim Future for Canada and Australia

Is this how it's going to end? Are we doomed to become Chinese colonies?

The more I learn about China I wonder why they're so fucked up

Might get a Chinese GF

Hoping for a massive nationalistic uprising to boot these fuckers out of our respective countries.

I only have a couple of these china webms so can someone post more?

That's Vietnam.

>guy takes 15 seconds to pull the knife out
>other guy didnt even seem to realize he was trying to get something out of his bag

he deserved to be stabbed

Why couldn't our governments just suck off the US. Who are the retards who chose China?

Stop victim blaming!

Yeah those are definitively viets, you can see from the faces.
t. viet
That's pretty aesthetic desu.

>not having your back against a wall around chinese
>being in a public place around a bunch of people who you don't know and are likely to be animals

rookie mistake

(((globalists))) chose china for cheap manufacturing, which made them rich, and they repay the favour by buying our countries out from under us.

I found some more. I'm just going to keep posting them

meant for

Because they have little reguard for life. They see themselves and others as just cogs in the machine and some cogs are more important. Almost to the point of being drones.
T.gook in the us

I never understood this one

Whatever Canada has right now, is better with the Chinese taking over your eternally cucked "nice-guy" self-loathing Canadian cucks.

If you don't unfuck your country, Chinese men will literally do it for you.

Only, by the time they're done, it won't be Canada anymore. It will be Chinada!

>is better
Yeah no

In China you're legally obligated to pay for someone's medical bill if you help them which is why they ignore people in need

Also don't they know how badly they're fucking our housing market?

im already learning manderin

>Guy just gets up like nothing happened
NANI?

Do you live in Vancouver? Or have they already spread outwards? Honestly all Chinese languages suck.

>Are we doomed to become Chinese colonies?
The whole world is doomed to become third world. Everywhere will be like Brazil: huge unemployed underclass, small working middle class and a tiny globalist elite. Rich countries will go down fast.

>im already learning manderin
The Chinese will see you know bad Mandarin, which means they think you are an idiot.

You should make the Chinese speak bad English to you, thereby affirming your superiority.

Trust me, learning Mandarin is a huge mistake.

Why should they care? They're doing whatever they can to get their money out of China, and real estate in Canada is a great option. They do it in Sydney too but it's not so bad here - yet.

Learning Mandarin is fine, just don't ever let on that you know.

Is he ded?

He didn't.

I never have either. It's fucking bizarre. Anyone? Story?

Sydney is worse afaik.

But that's the thing a whole heap of white slimy cunts want some quick easy bulk yuan for property and are literally selling the city. Tradies are making an absolute killing.

You've got boomers who couldn't give less of a fuck if they tried and gen y who'll try and ruin your life if you speak about it even though they are literally the biggest victims of it.

Apart of me is looking forward to it I get on pretty good with gooks and I want to see the faces of the leftists and cuckservatives when they've been raped by their own greed and wilful insanity.

Fighting it is bloody hopeless you just get treated like a leper.

I don't understand. If I saw someone doing this I would literally tear them apart with my bare hands.
That guy stomping that kid would have died immediately. What the fuck? Who the fuck walks by this shit?

c-could be worse i guess

interesting