Pot smoker here with a message to everyone on this board bitching about spicer mentioning trump might be harsh on...

Pot smoker here with a message to everyone on this board bitching about spicer mentioning trump might be harsh on marijuana.

I doubt he'll be. Stop freaking out. Even if it happens tho it's a small price to pay for making America great again. I love smoking and if it were up to me I'd prefer to be high all day long but the good of trumps policies largely outweigh the bad so stop being such fucking fags about it. You'll always be able to buy weed from someone it's not a big deal now Fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKLIuSFpq4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's where your wrong, kiddo!

Trumps not going to do anything to kill jobs and a new industry.

I love Spicey but he was most likely talking out of his ass here.

Styx made a video that I think accurately describes what will happen in the coming months.

youtube.com/watch?v=DKLIuSFpq4g

It's honestly going to be Sessions' call. You better start stocking up now, cause I wouldn't have to much hope if I were you.

>The entire notion of states rights as a strong republican landmark vs dude weeds illegal lmao

IF the republicans allow Sessions to go full authoritarian on legal Marijuana the entire party will begin to eat itself alive.

We very well could have a democrat president by 2020. This is the fix for Trump.

>tfw just got back from buying some og kush
>legally
feels good living in a rec state

>This is the fix for Trump.
Yeah, because the average voter gives a shit about MUH NIGGER BASIL.

Not everyone in the electorate is a single issue voter who gets high like you do.

I love how you're willing to give up American freedoms that were given by Americans voting, so Trump and big pharma can control you and send you to jail to satisfy the for-profit prison industry. I thought you idiots were for small government. I guess you're not.

Fuck I thot he was talking about pottery.. Clay makers BTFO not cannabis! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY!!!!

He is going to appease the moralists by saying he will enforce federal law, while decriminalizing marijuana and making it a state issue simultaneously appeasing pro marijuana people and creating a shitload of jobs. Hopefully.

You're a fucking monkey. You are still going to blindly support someone who wants to imprison innocent people? Fuck you.

>America's economic, environmental, foreign diplomacy, military, almost everything about this new administration is causing a ripple effect that will be felt by mankind for decades if not centuries
>europe pushing against globalism, EU and possibly even NATO might be in jeopardy
>china still pushing into the asian sea
>middle east still festering islam
>south korea always one mental breakdown away obliteration
>antibiotic resistant bacteria still getting worse
>africa still starving
>latin america still failing to get out of third world status for the fifth century in a row
>meanwhile liberals, "OH FUCK NOT THE POT ANYTHING BUT THE FUCKING POT"

First video I've ever seen. Low-test voice.

test

Yeah hes goofy but I find a lot of his reasoning fairly practical

I also don't disagree with Styx's video. And if Trump does what Styx suggests, Trump would be genius tier. But we'll see.

>drug cartels are bring in drugs
>nobody uses drugs
Faggot.

>the wall won't ACTUALLY be built
>muslims won't ACTUALLY be banned
>immigrants won't ACTUALLY be deported
hmm, where have I heard this before?

>the thing that actually stumps trump might be a fucking plant

I hope you end up in prison you degenerate

How come the fucking idiots who start these threads never say that Obama never legalized it, even though he smoked it, or reclassified it to a lower drug?

Because Obama isn't who we voted for you fucking retard, he also isn't our President anymore.

Regardless it was the biggest mistake they've made. You underestimate how many independent 'DUDE WEED' voters exist

The fact that Codeine syzrup is schedule 5 means the busted system needs an overhaul.