I have a really fucking stupid question. I understand about the vomit comet and the weightlessness associated with it...

I have a really fucking stupid question. I understand about the vomit comet and the weightlessness associated with it. It can only last about 30 seconds right? So I'm watching video from the ISS... and every fucking clip seems to have an edit before more than 30 seconds passes. For example. youtube.com/watch?v=ni4j5K4Lz3o
This guy is doing yo-yo tricks in space, but there is always a nice little edit before 30 seconds has passed every single time. It's starting to freak me the fuck out. Is space station shit just bullshit? Are they just filming in a plane doing arcs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IR2QMm1EL2g
youtube.com/watch?v=bhGydridbEA
youtube.com/watch?v=SE4HsMi3KoU
youtube.com/watch?v=QvTmdIhYnes
youtube.com/watch?v=S3P-0GQn6No
youtube.com/watch?v=U5_Il2tAT7U
youtube.com/watch?v=e7dISGGxLRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good eye, glad I wasn't the only one.

yep they faked the whole thing, it's fucked up and shills hate it

If I'm a 100% honest I was hoping someone would just quickly link a nice 2 minutes of un-interupted people in space footage. Instead you're telling me I'm fucking right. I feel like I'm going nuts.

>going nuts
that's just the shills, notice they accuse everybody of being crazy just for talking about this stuff

classic gaslighting

what the hell is wrong with you?

you can see the ISS with unaided eye

if your vision sucks go buy a telescope and check it out

do you think the sky has a hologram on top of it or what?

good luck, that shit doesn't exist. and we've only being "going into space" for 50 years or so.

Dude. I've seen it. I understand that. I'm saying why the fuck do they never show more than 30 seconds of people in space without a fucking edit... I DO NOT WANT TO BE RIGHT Please prove me fucking wrong man.

>you can see the ISS with unaided eye
you can see a dot
>if your vision sucks go buy a telescope and check it out
the only two people who claim to have done this IRL are fucking shills who work for space agencies, check it out yourself

yeah man...all fake. you live on a flat earth under a dome. nobody can prove otherwise. they only vomit out what they've been told and they choose to trust that source of information because they are too afraid to challenge conventional "wisdom".

Autists unite. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. It's true, ISS doesn't exist.

gps is ground based

stop shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=IR2QMm1EL2g

the very first video i pulled up went 1min+ without an edit

I don't believe flat earth or any of that shit. I just want a fucking 1-2 minute clip of people in space filmed in this decade without any cuts. I am having a freakout.

>trust a fucking leaf video.

dude nothing is free floating during the 30 second mark. He's holding everything. I mean something floating for more than 30 fucking seconds.

you'll never see that...i'll dig up and eat my cat if you can post one up.

imbecile

look at the watch on his arm genius

you can see he is zero-g for the full 1+ min

stop shitposting

why so dick?

The whole space program is bullshit buddy. Just one of many basic redpills you need to swallow.

youtube.com/watch?v=bhGydridbEA

You can literally see the ISS with the naked eye when it flies over

Oh thank god. Thank you. I am being genuine. I was really fucking freaking out. I appreciate you.

(((space)))

I never said I didnt believe in the ISS Or that I didnt believe in astronauts. I was just freaking out cause I could not think of a time I saw an object float in space for longer than 30 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=SE4HsMi3KoU

i didn't look through the whole thing but i dont think there's any cuts

Project bluebeam

Well they have. We have a different north star then we used to, also we'll have a new north star in like 2 thousand years

now OP is gonna get nervous again.

Explain this away OP, you fucking bellend.

You act like me asking a simple fucking question is some sort of insult to you personally. I've never been in fucking space. I was genuinely curious. God forbid people question things and try to understand shit.

explain this you britcuck nancy boy!

youtube.com/watch?v=S3P-0GQn6No

It actually has, numerous times. 12,000 years ago Draco used to be in the center of the sky, and less than 2000 years ago Ophiucus was a center reel astrological sign.

I used to think nearly all NASA conspiracy stuff was disinfo but I saw this video and it makes me heavily question it.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5_Il2tAT7U

Space dude here. You're all retarded. We've been there. /thread

you guys stop being retarded, here I found this in 2 minutes

you haven't been there and you don't personally know anyone that has been there. you just believe what someone told you. just be honest about that at least.

If vomit comet proves orbiting can work, why would a space station not work you idiot?

The earth is flat. Deal with it.

>vacuum cleaner
>only piece of equipment on the ISS that doesn't suck

kek

OP BTFO
P

B
T
F
O

this is a distraction from real hollow earth theory

i know you troll OP but for the others look up gravitation vector and uniform circular motion which is what the ISS does in ORBIT

youtube.com/watch?v=e7dISGGxLRk
32:50 fucktard

Small minded, egotistical turds can't grasp this. They cling to "knowing" things they don't actually know.

They have been defeated by having their minds closed.