THE REAL REASOn why Trump is going after Legal Weed

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/23/private-prisons-back-trump-and-could-see-big-payoffs-new-policies/98300394/

It's all about filling private prisons. All of it.

Private prisons paid off trump to rescind an Obama administration policy barring federal prisoners from being inmates in private prisons.

Now he's going to fill private prisons with weed dispensary employees. People who worked and paid taxes, now they will cost us all tax dollars to keep in jail.

It costs over $30,000 a year in taxpayer funds to keep someone in prison. No, they won't be just shooting the degenerates, #1 that's unconstitutional and #2 that doesn't give the private prisons their steady income. This is all about putting money in private prisons' pockets

Other urls found in this thread:

maxkeiser.com/2012/09/private-prison-owner-agrees-buy-prisons-government-government-can-guarantee-90-occupancy-rate-by-arresting-imprisoning-people/#Sxt9vhMyI1EkbD4z.99
youtube.com/watch?v=FE63bb0pQfk
rottentomatoes.com/m/the_house_i_live_in/
theintercept.com/2015/08/11/dupont-chemistry-deception/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/715/text
youtu.be/NpEBeoW4qN0?t=25m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been saying this shit for years. It's just like Joe Rogan said. The most powerful industries are also the most corrupt. Pharmaceuticals, law enforcement, private prisons, tobacco, and alcohol. They have the most to lose, so they lobby like hell together because pot can put all of those industries to shame. I believe this is one of the biggest reasons why the US is still so fucked. These corrupt people have enough power and money to keep pot illegal so they don't lose profits. Corporatism is extremely dangerous to free market capitalism. Who knows, it could even get worse.

>Legal weed

It's not legal.

Max Keiser has been talking about this shit for years and years.

Wake up FAGS

Private prison owner agrees to buy prisons from the government if the government can guarantee a 90% occupancy rate (by arresting and imprisoning people).

Posted on September 15, 2012 by maxkeiser
Read more at maxkeiser.com/2012/09/private-prison-owner-agrees-buy-prisons-government-government-can-guarantee-90-occupancy-rate-by-arresting-imprisoning-people/#Sxt9vhMyI1EkbD4z.99

youtube.com/watch?v=FE63bb0pQfk

You're all a bunch of FAGGOTS and if you don't keep your eye on what Trump is doing and apply a little common sense then he will stick a massive black dildo up ALL your asses and you'll be so fucked up you won't even remember what the fuck Kek was!

>It's not legal.

yeah we got that faggot. That's the point. It shouldn't be ILLEGAL to own and smoke weed. Ya fucking brain dead cunt.

in order of incentive:

>1.
penal-industrial complex

>2.
big pharma -- can't fleece people something they can grow themselves / MJ circumvents the need for billion$ in addictive pharmaceuticals

>3. racism
see: rottentomatoes.com/m/the_house_i_live_in/

fuck weed, stoners and drug pushers should be rotting in prison

>You're all a bunch of FAGGOTS and if you don't keep your eye on what Trump is doing
they don't care, onan -- neither about what dumbf does -or- what becomes of the cesspit nation they pollute

This is such bullshit, fucking private prisons are some of the worst things about this country. We dont need private prisons lobbying for shitty laws to lock up more niggers and spics, they are gonna do it on their own because they are dumb as shit and come from crime riddled communities.

Niggers are still gonna rape, murder and steal. Pot is just an easy thing to lock them up for and potentially ruin the life of some teenager who just wants to get stoned after school. Fucking stupid, I voted Trump begrudgingly but this is the type of shit that makes me not wanna do it a 2nd time around.

I would probably be a fucking Democrat except for the fact I hate PC bullshit and their love of Islam and Mexicans more than I hate this stuff the GOP does.

>INB4 jewish subversion detected

>t. alcoholic.

Preach, this is what holds this country back. This is jewish subversion of the will of the people at its finest.

>RT

Bump. Trump fags don't want to hear thid but it's true.

i am libertarian and agree with this message

Wherever there is money, there is malfeasance.

>filling prison with pothead instead of niggers
wtf i hate drumpf now

Well, yeah? So what? bigger fish to fry.

>Posted on September 15, 2012

>penal-industrial complex
prisons / bogus laws and prohibitions / "war on drugs"
>pharmaceutical-industrial complex
overprice drugs / "illicit" drugs / "war on drugs"
>military-industrial complex
war perpetuation / public funds peculation
>junk food lobbies
addiction / poor health / reliance on bug pharma / early death
>sugar lobbies
as above
>jew lobby
endless war / military vassal state of Israel
>gun lobby
death, death, death / gun culture...

>muh racism
When the fuck did abos get internet?

>implying the date something was said diminishes any of its merit.

you forgot

>agriculture lobby
endless flow of illegal cheap labor into the country
>Democrats
protection for muslims at all costs even if it weakens you and your allies
>big business
lets pollute and use shitty business practices so we can save a dime and not give a single fuck about the people we affect so long as our bottom line is better

I hate this beautiful country sometimes.

>>gun lobby
>death, death, death / gun culture...
Was with ya until this part.

Also this, guns are an inherent right in our nation.

>but stoners are degenerates
>they deserve to be locked up and shot
>MAGA

Old Sup Forums, is that you?

>chinks takin' muh jobs
opium
>wetbacks takin' muh jobs
hemp / weed
>niggers be gettin' uppity
"crack" cocaine

Always follow the money.

It has nothing to do with trump

>lets pollute
way too late to fix that, onan...

theintercept.com/2015/08/11/dupont-chemistry-deception/

And anyway, there's nothing wrong with agreeing to have a 90% occupancy rate for a prison.

If i have 10 state prisons, and 1 more private that has a 90% occupancy garuantee, the only way I wouldn't be able to fulfill the bargain is if the 10 state ones are empty. What are the odds of that? approaching 0%.

I have no clue what point you're trying to make. At least you confirmed my abo suspicion, I'm glad to make first contact with your people. Your impotent hate-boner for the USA is funny though, please continue.

So? This has been going on longer than any 1 president's term. I don't understand why you don't think this is a problem.

Wtf I hate trump now

>It's all about filling private prisons. All of it.
Doesn't make sense. This could easily be done by Feds cracking down on hoodlums and gangs.
Since they don't contribute any taxes, there's no loss locking them up.

Probably he wants to appease some of the Christian nuts who think drugs and masturbation is in the way of salvation for the entire nation.

I also believe Private Prisons are better than Swedish Prisons. Our prisons are more like a spa resort.
A paid vacation (they get salary for doing "work") if you so will.
This in turn causes sandnigger criminals to chose Sweden as their #1 choice to move to.

So you're saying a society with empty prisons is a bad thing? I get how it's a bad business decision, but this isn't a fucking business decision. It's a matter of justice.

The nordic prison system seems to work better than ours though, you guys need to get rid of the Muslims and your crime rate will go back down. Yall are pretty good at rehabilitation in prison where as we are more about retribution and revenge here.

it would be stupid for Trump to start going after weed

We have 11 million illegal problems in this country that need to be dealt with

>I don't understand why you don't think this is a problem.

Nobody knows what to do with prisoners. It's a big problem but there's no good answer.

I think we should give more fines to criminals. Institute fines with a 3 strike rule.
>3 strikes = firing squad immediately after conviction.

***not paying fines counts as a strike.

You can lead a retard to brain function, but...

>Yall are pretty good at rehabilitation in prison
Yes, our system worked great when it was all about "a good person making stupid decisions" or being a victim of circumstance in one way or another.

Left us with a small percentage of criminals who went in/out like a merry-go-round, but just like psycopaths they are a very small minority in a functioning society where kids grow up with loving parents and daycare.

However, now we have 20% immigrants who were raised in an entirely different fashion.
As they spread through our country it affects PISA scores, crime-rate and security.
These people using and abusing our "spa resorts" so basically it's game over for us.
They are too many now.

>So you're saying a society with empty prisons is a bad thing? I get how it's a bad business decision, but this isn't a fucking business decision. It's a matter of justice

No.... I'm saying empty prisons will never happen.... Thus it's not a moral hazard for us.

Nigger, pothead, they're interchangable.

"Private prisons" is just a meme. There aren't very many of them. Companies that provide services to government corrections facilities is where the real money is.
But that isn't why Sessions doesn't want legal pot. Putting blacks and mestizos in jail for weed keeps them off the streets and makes it easier to give them big sentences when they commit other crimes. The Left is correct when they say the war on drugs is racist, but it is a necessary proxy method for dealing with racial differences in crime.

That's all fine and dandy but I don't think you understand the problem. Private Prisons have one of the strongest lobbies in this country. They agree to buy prisons from the govt with a guarantee that it stays at 90% capacity. To honor their end of the deal the govt does nothing about idiotic laws that do nothing but put otherwise law abiding people in prison for an offense that shouldn't even be an offense. Something that wasn't even an offense in this country until the pharmaceutical industry, textile industry, tobacco and alcohol industries banded together to outlaw something that was a threat to their profits.

>No.... I'm saying empty prisons will never happen.... Thus it's not a moral hazard for us.
They are happening, that's why the govt is dragging it's feet about legalizing weed in any way on the federal level. It's a threat to every one of the major industries', including govt's, bottom line.

Prison as rehabilitation only works in a society where criminals are ashamed of their crimes. Take away that moral society and it fails miserably. Sven wants to be rehabilitated, he worries more about what his family and neighbors think of him than the time lost in jail. Achmed just thinks about the next fiki fiki and how much he wants to kill Sven.

420D Chess

"I do believe that you'll see greater enforcement," Spicer said, while adding the exact policy is "a question for the Department of Justice."

Don't let this get misconstrued.

Current Congressional laws make marijuana illegal on a federal level.

Republicans introduced this bill to change the federal controlled substance scheduling in late January 2017.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/715/text

"To provide for the rescheduling of marihuana, the medical use of marihuana in accordance with State law, and the exclusion of cannabidiol from the definition of marihuana, and for other purposes."

Every elected Democrat will be against any new Republican submitted bill.

Trump does what the executive branch is supposed to do and back current congressional laws saying we will be tougher on this subject because the previous admins did nothing.

States where marijuana is legalized for recreational purposes are mostly Blue States. Their congressional representatives will be getting mass communication from citizens that will be begging them to back the newly introduced bill.

So, blue states will be voting for a red bill and red states will vote for the red bill.

Bill will pass.

Trump enforces new law and allowing states to decide while taking it off the federal government's back.

Majority of Americans happy, less federal government, plus increased tax revenue.

Winning again.

Literally nothing will happen retard. It's a political move. You watch numbnuts. At the end of his presidency when dispensary owners aren't locked in prisons I'm going to laugh at you.

I don't believe Trump is in their pockets, but the private prisons are ridiculously evil. They shouldn't exist. The one thing we privatize is the one thing that shouldn't be privatized. Too much incentive to make criminals out of innocent people to fill up their ranks.

I live in Louisiana and we have private prisons, it just creates a prison state. I wish they'd donate their money back into the police force too because we'd get less revenue collecting going on.

this bill has been introduced or versions of it have been several times over the last few years, what makes you think this time will be any different? Sessions is a stick up his ass protypical social conservative Republican you really think he is gonna change now? You really think the republican party is gonna "swing to the left" on drugs just to make the Dems look bad?

I think he's talking about giving drugs to other races. Either way the guy is an idiot for doing so in such an obtuse manner. I think he's also insinuating that the USA did this on purpose.

He's also fucking moronic for thinking the USA had anything to do with the East India Company's opium trade in China, but I shouldn't expect much from abos.

No you're right that was the British, but he should have been saying opium in the middle east.

The GOP has to become truly conservative in government by philosophy, otherwise they will lose future elections by identity politics. By the GOP legalizing weed, it is a conservative move, and a liberal idea (conserv=less gov, lib=free choice/liberals are stoners).

>all these people buttmad that people breaking the law go to jail

Maybe if you didn't have weed culture this wouldn't be an issue. If you don't want this an issue tell your reps and rush for reform. Don't bitch about the symptoms if you're not willing to address the problem. Don't also bitch when part of the nation fights you every step of the way because they don't like weed.

Also someone give me the low down on the private prisons everyone keeps bitching about. I heard the constant memes that private prisons are terrible but I don't see people jaywalking going to prison, just the dredge of society.

>Private prisons paid off trump to rescind an Obama administration policy barring federal prisoners from being inmates in private prisons.

Uh, how did they "pay him off" exactly?

Where's the cashed check?

Where's the incentive for a billionaire to do this?

Why are your conspiracy theories completely fucking retarded?

Weed makes white people act like niggers. B A N

>It's just like Joe Rogan said.
This is Sup Forums, try to keep it related

Quit being a faggot. I have no issue with this. Think of all the jobs it will create. Then think about all the niggers that will be off the street. No white kid is going to jail for pot.

How hard is it to not use or sell drugs? This is something that has no effect on my life whatsoever.

More likely hes a 14 year old edgelord

Trump isn't going after shit. Sean Spicer just said that the administration was considering greater enforcement of existing law.

Furthermore:

Trump has stated that he supports medical marijuana "100%" on multiple occasions.

For those of us in California, we know that "medical marijuana" is just another term for "legal recreational marijuana."

Why?

Let's say you like to smoke weed, have an uncontrollable urge to buy it legally, but have no medical issues. What do?

Here's the process:
1. go to Google Maps, select your town.
2. search for "medical marijuana doctor"
3. go to mmj doctor of your choice
4. tell "doctor" that you have occasional migraines or back pain or whatever that you would like to try to treat with marijuana. (It is irrelevant whether you actually have these problems, but you want legal weed, you have to go through the motions here.)
5. the doctor will issue you a MMJ card
6. you can now buy weed legally and smoke it all you want

"Medical" marijuana is a loophole that you can literally fit every marijuana user through. It is practically legalizing marijuana with a paper thin veneer of medicine over the surface.

I bet he legalized weed.

but it is a massive economic boon and stimulus for everyone except the DEA, gangs, and prisons, colorado proves what all the research already pointed to

"niggers" do a stint behind bars and then come out as actual hardened criminals with connections

whites have their lives ruined every day for harming no one but themselves with drugs lol

>Trump isn't going after shit.
Sure, he's not really going to build a wall, not really going to Muslim ban, not really going to start a deportation force, he's just joking around.

Again, Trump has stated, many times, that he supports medical marijuana "100%."

And if you aren't a dummy, you know that medical marijuana = legal recreational marijuana.

He never said anything about cracking down on weed, though. That is quite literally fake news. I remember exactly the point in today's press conference where the "seeds" were planted, and Spicer took the bait.
Not 5 minutes after the conference and this narrative was born.
Really making me thing here.

Spicer incorrectly called marijuana an opiate, so he might have been shooting from the hip on the issue. We won't know for sure until Trump actually says something about it.

The announcement for more strict enforcement of marijuana laws came on the same day as this reversal in policy to allow federal prisoners in private prisons.

That's the money trail. It's something easy that's a federal crime that they can bust dispensary owners and employees for.

Wrong. Listen again.

youtu.be/NpEBeoW4qN0?t=25m33s

I think it's clear that he was implying that if you allow the law to not be enforced on weed then you are giving a wink wink nudge nudge for other drugs as they're both against the law.

Weed is really the only illegal drug that gets a major pass at the moment mostly thanks to king nigger and his movement to kill American culture more than it already has.

Sounds like it's just not an administration that's going to expand past medical marijuana.

My opinion on the matter is that our current drugs are enough, we really don't need to start legalizing everything. If a drug has medical uses and the alternatives aren't good enough then it should be used medically.

I'm of the mindset that you shouldn't appeal to the lowest common denominator and druggies are lowest of the low. Last thing we need is a cigarette that smells like shit that can get get people around them high.

I'm bias because the only drugs used within my family is my mother and father-in-law. No one else does anything because there's more important stuff to do like raising kids or actually accomplishing goals.

Marijuana dispensary owners and employees work and make money selling a product like any other private sector business, they pay in taxes. They do not cost taxpayer dollars.

Private prisons may create jobs but those jobs are paid for by taxpayer dollars, it's government spending, and every inmate costs taxpayers $30,000+ a year.

Why are you so eager to trade tax revenue, for tax spending, exchanging one job for another that is just government pork barrel, and taking working people and making them into burdens on the state

That's fucking retarded.

Ding Ding Ding! Winner! Please claim your prize at the front!

You sound like a Anti-American degenerate.

>Only major
Nope, pain pills are the biggest thing at the moment and doctors give them out like candies. They cause more health issues and addictions but yet no one says shit because "doctors told me to take it", yea true but you don't NEED to take it for life, just for the really short term.
Pain pills need to be more controlled, and Big phrama needs to be controlled.

>opinions
That's nice, too bad they count for shit.

if all of libertarian Sup Forums REEEEEE'd hard enough could we could influence Trump to not axe us Dude Weed Lmaos?

>Reading comprehension

I said illegal drugs, not drugs in general. Yes there is an issue with doctors prescribing medicine for literally anything that needs to be addressed but that's not relevant to the conversation at hand you retard.

I hope this is true. I don't want to have to defend myself against Trump coming for 'contraband'. He a good boy, dindu nuffin.

>wanting as many Americans locked up in prison as possible is patriotic
>wanting to deny people liberties and freedoms is American

gtfo to some authoritarian shithole, this is supposed to be a free country, of free people.

fuck you drugs make life better

BAN MARIJUANA
BAN PORN
BAN VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES
BAN DEGENERACY

MAGA!

Buy $CXW and $GEO with your shekels.

>America will be great with an overwhelming majority of its population in private prisons

Czech'd

Who fucking cares about tranny bathrooms? Seriously. It's a non issue.
Leave the weed alone.

Shill harder. You have no idea what you are talking about.

>we should pay for their prison sentence instead of charging them taxes

Yeah, ok.

Fuck you. Pol isnt your echo chamber, conservacuck.

Art of the deal. Put something ridiculous on the table, make people confront it and walk it back to get something you want.

You degenerate fuck will be shot first.

BAN WEED
BAN PORN
BAN STATES RIGHTS IF THEY VOTE FOR LEGAL WEED

MAGA

How do you expect to build the wall without slave labour?

I dunno, fulfill his campaign promises to create jobs?

I don't drink or smoke desu. But the state lottery makes states money off idiots and degenerates, tobacco makes states money off degenerates, and alcohol makes states money off of (arguable) degenerates.

Why are you so eager for taxpayers to foot the bill for years and years of thousands of jail terms?

because they're edgelords that don't think about the actual costs.

They think imprisoning 10's of millions of people is completely viable.

Darn?

That would drive up labour prices. Not good for American corporations.

Is it really necessary though?

It is in actual states that have politicians that somewhat care about their citizens. Dunno what shitty state you live in, but I bet it's rife with siblings fucking and creating offspring, which includes your parents.

Actually enforcing federal drug laws instead of pussy footing around them like Obama did will actually force us to change the laws or adhere to them. Either way it makes the federal government more respectable.

all drugs should be legalized, let the degenerates kill themselves off if they want. grenades should grow on trees. we should be teaching people self control instead of relying on the government like a bunch of bootlicking faggots