Google creates program

Google creates AI program to track hate speech. You're fucked. Pic not related.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/23/google-launches-ai-program-to-detect-hate-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

perspectiveapi.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Tay

Come and get me.

The more and more normal people get labeled 'racist' the higher the fire rises.

Do it. Start tracking and persecuting Americans for thought-crimes.

DO IT.

This is crazy

and now refugees and illegals are comming en masse to canada

everything is going to hell man

nigger nigger nigger nigger chicken dinner for a lazy nigger. Track this shit Jewggle

you mean a word detector? .. so like.. an automated ctrl+f solution? i wonder what counts as "hate" /s

nigger
gook
spic
coon
chink
fag
fairy
fruit
homo
wop
mic
kike
mudslime
dune coon
raghead
ginger

Name more

american

soros
rothschild
pizzagate
wikileaks
...anything that doesn't fit google's agenda

No, more like

'I dont agree with the left on everything'*

Anything not followed by "fuck white people"

The fucking googles are at it again.

Does it...learn?

wat is this?

nah it's pretty retarded

which is more inflammatory?

I remember they trialed that shit on that shit candid app. Dude posted kill white people and then kill black people and the kill black people got deleted and the other stayed up

It works exactly how you'd expect

This place is one of the last bastions of free speech on the internet

I lost the link. Spoon feed please.

Does (((Google))) really think it can outsmart legions of autists with absolutely nothing better to do?

A panel of 10 people, selected by google, determines hate speech.

and they're all -steins or -bergs

>Mr. Didnineeleven

My sides

perspectiveapi.com/

what?
explain.

All going according to (((((plan)))))

open any newspaper and read you will see
honestly I open a newspaper here in quebec and 80% of the info is about celebrating multiculturalism, letting in more muslims, illegals and refugees. The worst thing about this is that the leaders who do that only do it to have a good image, they don't really care about these people, they don't care about giving them a good ressources. It's all BS. Guess what all these people will be poor and left over.. so what do you think will happen? The same that happen in europe right now, these people revolt because they feel like the new society left them over and they didn't learn to integrate as well, so they are super pissed and start throwing things, raping people (like I said just look at the news in the recent 2-3 years with the influx of refugees in europe).

/o/ from the annual Sup Forums winterball

Fucking told you tards that Tay was gone and now they just wanted us to make an auto filter to sell to companies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
Gotta catch 'em all.
> sorry, loooong list.

i won't be fooled by fake news again

This, a huge reason why Sweden got so bad is because all mainstream Swedish media, all of it, is controlled by one (1) family of a certain non-Swedish heritage. People think they're widely read and exposed to a diversity of opinion, but they're seeing paraphrases of the same talking point.