LMAO

msn.com/en-us/tv/news/bill-maher-under-fire-for-1998-comments-condoning-sex-between-35-year-old-woman-12-year-old-boy/ar-AAngRG2?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

talk shit, get hit

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/milo-bill-maher-defending-sex-with-minors-video/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-maher-under-fire-1998-comments-condoning-sex-between-35-year-old-woman-12-year-old-boy-979
townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/02/23/will-the-left-discipline-bill-maher-and-george-takei-for-their-propederast-comments-n2289404
youtube.com/watch?v=0F4r-skq_mA
heatst.com/culture-wars/george-takei-spoke-glowingly-about-being-molested-as-young-teen-by-older-man/
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/02/22/youre-welcome-bill-maher-takes-credit-milo-yiannopoulous-takedown-real-time/98247812/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau
youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump fuck bill the jew

Hahaha you think they can touch Bill Maher?

the guy is a genius.
hes always on the correct side of every issue.
don't be a bunch of whiney pussys your whole life

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It's OK if your lefty.

FREE MILO

I honestly hate bill so much. Do any other trump fans hate this monkey or rather anyone with two brain cells. It's like I make a one liner entire audience claps and then the rebuttal from said guest is glossed over and then cut to commercial.

>woman raping boy
Liberal Rule#3 Only men are rapist.

This is going nowhere.

Really wondering if real time will even be on tomorrow... anyways bump & links

cbsnews.com/news/milo-bill-maher-defending-sex-with-minors-video/

hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-maher-under-fire-1998-comments-condoning-sex-between-35-year-old-woman-12-year-old-boy-979

townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/02/23/will-the-left-discipline-bill-maher-and-george-takei-for-their-propederast-comments-n2289404

Bill pls go

email HBO and get him kicked off
[email protected]

Dude, jokes aside. You cant call yourself a Trump fan and pretend to have the intellectual upperhand.
Especially if you support Trump and hate Maher. (which doesn't have commercials by the way)

youtube.com/watch?v=0F4r-skq_mA

maher is a retard piece of shit

If I learn someone watches his show I automatically lose any respect I had for them and know they are idiots.

Pre-Trump his show was just sucking Obama dick but it was tolerable. During the election the real (((Maher)))came out and he started avoiding subjects and pushing shit that was not true.

Maher has long been considered low-brow even among the left.

He's one of the more redpilled lefties though.

They'll kill Maher over his comments but Takei is safe. Seems good.

I do the same thing user

Mahers actual fans don't give a shit.

Takei's actual fans are all homosexuals and thus automatically pedophiles

No one gives a shit.

everyone knows Maher is fine.
You cant stick shit on him, hes too intelligent.

legit curious to see what issues anyone here has with Maher.

>hes too intelligent.
kek

Maher pls

bump for pwnage. it must've been one of you turbo autists who found the quote.

Dark Forces is the best FPS

>If I learn someone watches his show I automatically lose any respect I had for them and know they are idiots.

Oh come one, Maher isn't all bad. He calls out Muslim bullshit.

It's the John Oliver watchers that you just fucking know are the real toxic types.

I like Bill Maher.
He's a total lib but broish about it and pisses alot of people off. John the current meme Oliver on the other hand gives me this feeling toward his viewers.

>hes always on the correct side of every issue.
except his wife's side in his own bedroom.

George Takei said something very similar to what Milo said. Where's the outrage?

heatst.com/culture-wars/george-takei-spoke-glowingly-about-being-molested-as-young-teen-by-older-man/

Anyone here, answer this... because im legitimately curious..

What don't you like about Bill?
When has he been wrong?

>Commercial
Isn't his show on HBO?

I think He hit an age where that old faggot can say whatever he wants and they just attributed it dementia driven shit from senile old man

he's a nigger. every comedian tries to stay away from being political full-time. this nigger thought he was different. then again, he does love being a cuck to lil waynes cumrag and attending sex parties in LA.

Go to bed Bill, it's a school night.

He'll just do like Leibowitz and poo-poo any criticism away by saying "oh I'm just a lil ol Comedian!"

So... No one? Nothing?

But a lot of his fans hate his views on Muslims.

Saying it's ok for a 13 year old to start a family with a 35 year old was pretty wrong

Also, he's a smug know it all, that really doesn't know shit outside his own clique

Nice dark forces

So when someone watches something you dont agree with you push them out of your safe space?

Sounds very fucking hypocritical.

It seems as though they've chosen to sacrifice Maher instead of letting it touch Takei. It can still snowball into Takei if Maher's comments garner enough outrage.

Reminder

this is dumb, hes not actually anti vac.

and either way, it doesn't take a genius to see Vaccs have side effects.

Tell that to the liberals attacking statements about people showing concerns for side effects and in-turn being called "Anti-vaccine."

I can't stand Bill Maher either but that basically describes most of Sup Forums

>msn
Your beloved trump called it fake news so this is fake

I agree.

but once again.
Bill is on the right side.
logical skepticism.

Start watching Bill closely.
Conservative friends are starting to love him

Bump LMFAO

>he's always on the correct side of every issue

Was he on the correct side before Trump won the election?

This is why I'm pissed with Bill. He was practically gloating about taking down Milo, right before he got taken down himself.

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/02/22/youre-welcome-bill-maher-takes-credit-milo-yiannopoulous-takedown-real-time/98247812/

Former Trump voter here, gotta admit it's fun watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

Ayyyyy Im the guy who uploaded the YouTube video everyone is linking to

The problem is, Bill was actually correct.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

That chick got out of prison, married the kid, and now they have 6 children.

LOL are people seriously saying a grown woman fucking a little boy is bad? Oh no that kid's gonna grow up with a lot of self confidence!

I have no respect for this half-kike. He lied to the faces of the public when he called Wikileaks "fake Russian documents", and promoted "anti-democracy" despite self-proclaiming to be a libertarian (which he isn't if you listen to what he says).

He's just another virtue-signalling motherfucker on television who makes money, meets celebrities and gains fame exploiting social/political issues.

And this news just makes him more of an ass.

What a demented, miserable, faggot.
This is why the Super Bowl is usually unbearable. People who give no fucks about football, but watch it because it's what other people do and then attach nonsensical values to the team they think should win.
It just got really out of hand this year with the liberal meltdowns.

a hollywood jew that supports pedophilia? gee I'm so shocked

This is the girl he's talking about, and her husband is the 12 year old kid. And those are the children.

They are married.

Not correct, you dumb fucking leaf.

If what Milo said was degenerate filth, then Maher must play by the same rules for suggesting he'd be turned on by watching a 12 year old stick his young bone in old pussy.

Doesn't matter if the kid married her or not, he still said he'd be down to watch a 12 year old naked and fucking, so stop being retarded, please.

Well at least he hates self-loathing whites and calls them out

youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw

Yes, he said Trump would win.

hahah Bill is going to be just fine.
But no dude, you missed the point.
Liberals said "silence him" Bill said "No, let him speak"
his way worked to get the job that liberals wanted done

Honestly I think maher is a reasonable guy, but saying he's intelligent is too much.

He could barely hold his own in a discussion with Milo .... Let alone a real intellectual.

As much as Maher has always gotten under my skin, I give him credit for being one of the few people on the left willing to criticize Islam. The growing lunacy of the left has given me strange bedfellows. Same way I felt with Piers Morgan on Tucker Carlson.

He mocks the audience for being retarded.
He hates it. He hates them. He views them as just as stupid as people he debates.

Waaaaahh my faggot blew up waaaaaahh ;_;

>Bill Maher gets shit for having Milo on
>defends it
>Milo gets attacked
>"you're welcome"
>Maher

I might have been defending Maher for at least being willing to TALK to Milo unlike everyone who just lobs accusations at him from afar, if he didn't pull that last little bit where he acted like the whole purpose was to bring him down in order to cuck to the no-platform liberals. I might have said that if there was one liberal who might halfway be /ourguy/ without that one last bit of virtue-signaling.

But now....

#cucksgetstuck

Where did he say that? I looked on his Twitter a day before the election and I knew he was worried because he was begging people to vote for Hillary, but I wasn't sure he knew that Trump would win.

You HAVE to go full jew and monetize if you can.

Nice, first CBS covered it, now MSN.

Now way can he avoid this tomorrow night, you know he'll brag about Milo.

Yeah, and Milo got raped and is now rich and famous. I guess he was right, that men at that age are ready to have their anus penetrated.

his convo with Milo is the example you use to make a shitty point?
The didn't even argue.

Yes, Bill is obviously smarter and more importantly more Reasonable then most any of us.
basically because he doesn't let pre conceived beliefs interfere with mathematical logic

Not at all, I'm just consistent.

If you want to look at 12 year old cock, that's your faggotry, but don't say one is degenerate and the other isn't when it's the same thing.

Liberals like you are really, really terrible when it comes to your mental gymnastics used to protect your favorite "newspeople". Fucking kek @ your crappy defense of Maher's creepy desire to see a young kid fuck.

He said it consistently for 4 months

>Implying they didn't want to purge Maher from the start because of his wrongthink on Islam

dats some dank memery right thar

>19 year old tape

Nice to see Liberals stretching for decades old tapes, like Paula Deen and even Trump's tapes, has backfired. They won't be able to claim it was a mistake and in the past.

He also backed this up in 2007 in a Playboy interview.

oh he's wrong all the time, he just changes the subject when he's in too deep because its his show and he can

I don't give a fuck about bill maher it's just super funny watching you Milo cucks cry about how unfair it is that your pedophile's career is ruined.

Like when?

Hmmm. Seemed like it turned out ok. Kids look happy.

>mathematical logic

Now I know you're shitting me.

Good b8

How could this be, it was clearly pedophilia and the poor boy is scarred for life. He will never have a proper life now.

Fucking hell. It is pretty bad when Sup Forums resorts to virtue signaling. Because that is what screaming "pedophilia" is. It's not better than leftists yelling "racist". 18 years is not some magical number, stop treating it as such, it is a thumb rule at best.

i'm sure theyre a happy family. bill was right. stop trying to ruin his career

Willing to listen to examples of where he is wrong, as I stated 10 times already in this thread

What's the name of that site where you can pay a bounty for someone to do something? What if they put one up to pay one of his guests to ask him if he still supports relationships between 12 year olds and 35 year olds live on his show? Even if no one took it, he'd be wondering when someone would ask the question.

Did I ever say I like Milo? Nope. Have I ever read his stuff/watched him/listened to him?

Nope.

You just can't defend Maher's statement, and you're getting chapped about it and are doing the usual leftist misdirection when you have no defense.

Just like your kind always does, which is why we laugh at you.

You think her telling a 12 year old "I love you, wait for me, we'll start a family" didn't fuck him up? That's basically Stockholm syndrome

What exactly was Bills statement?

He's had variations on such a bit for years. He maintains that an underage boy having sex with an adult woman is not comparable to an underage girl having sex with an older man or an underage boy having sex with an older man because men are all about sexual prowess. He has a point IMO. And I would argue that the general public agrees with him since stories of underage boys having sex with their female teachers and what have you are always met with statements like "Gee, I wish I had that sort of luck with the ladies when I was 13."

I dislike him but don't hate him. I think you identified the true problem:

>It's like I make a one liner entire audience claps

Putting audiences on these shows completely ruins them. Obviously the audience will support Maher's side, and any guest that agrees with him. It's theater, not real debate.

I'd love to see more comedy shows like this with absolutely no audience and few discussion rules.

>You're the one that's upset, not me! HAHAHAHA SEE HOW NOT MAD I AM?!?

Women can be CREEPY. I wonder if she cried and said she needed him and threatened to kill herself or something like that. Men sometimes reach their 40s or beyond without realizing how manipulative women can be - definitely would be rare for a 12 year-old to spot it and know they can stand up to it rather than give in.

ABC did years ago.

Hahahhahahaha what the fuck am I looking at

My mind cannot comphrehend it. So a woman hooked up with a 12 year old filipino kid and then they had babies and somehow turned into a real family. That is the weirdest fucking thing I've seen in a while

TROGDOR BUMP

God damn it Sup Forums what have I told you about leaking into the real world?

You already got an incompetent orange piece of shit elected president what more do you want? Just stop already, we tried and we lost okay. Fuck, posting here isn't even fucking worth is anymore. Fuck all of you.