Redpill me on frats, Sup Forums. Is it necessary to network for success?

Redpill me on frats, Sup Forums. Is it necessary to network for success?

>There are people in the current year who still wear briefs

>People over 18, I should add

Dont you want women to see you in your adult diaper?

Tell me how many women you've met that are diaperfags. They're a rare breed.

>Is it necessary to network for success?

Networking and learning to work well with people in general will always benefit you, no matter what industry you're in.

>frats

You don't have to be in a frat to network, just go talk to people you autist

Why not cut out the middle man and just go straight to their dads?

Most fraternities are still 90% or more white. And the same goes with Sororities. Sororities also group themselves on what type of girls they are: there is the beautiful, the hot, the kinky, then of course the Thicc

no. i was in one. they get you chick and alumni connections. would recommend

Honestly the people who participate in these homoerotic greek life shit are pathetic normies.

Fun fact: actor john hamm got kicked out of school and had his frat shut down after dragging a pledge around by the balls.

It's useful though that it aggregates the sociopaths into a highschool esque group.

not necessary but would recommend.

obese fuck / skinny fuck detected.

>Redpill me on frats
gay as 2 boys fucking

rebuke that shit

anno domini

not anymore. times have changed.

but frats still have the hottest boys, so there's that

>Hating your own genitals enough to strangle them

Frats can be redpilled and bluepilled at the same time.

Redpill: Normally alphas are only accepted, males are encouraged to act like males, there are older role models to help direct you, you eventually get to be the teacher (teaches you responsibility), build networks, etc.

Bluepilled: Often drink obsessively, often do drugs, often fuck to many women, etc.

I just joined and its helping me a lot.

Pretty bluepiled tho

I found it more beneficial to network with my professors rather than my degenerate, uneducated, alcohol dependent classmates

ymmv

A man who wears glorified panties is not a man.

Fraternities are rad. Degenerate, but rad. I drank constantly, slept with a lot of loose women, and everyone in every organization is beyond patriotic and right wing. The last bastion of the white man in higher education

You sniff them once you're finished eating lays chips.

Fuck I thought you meant farts

Not necessary, but if you find a group of guys you like college will be a lot more fun and you might meet a few rich alums

The thicc sorority is just the bottom tier fat sorority trying to be relevant. You want thicc girls, top tier sororities will have plenty of superior ones

fuck calvin klein and fuck hot people

Thicc doesn't exist in greek life. There's fat chicks and then there's not fat chicks

This is also true in real life

I went into college thinking that Frats were terrible and not worth a dime. In hindsight (well not hindsight still a junior), they are good for what I would describe as not social enough to develop a network alone but not too shy he can't interact with other people. Personally I don't think I need a fraternity to succeed however it is certainly beneficial to some people. Networking is a must, my parents got me at least two jobs via networking. I have encountered great connections with in industry at various conferences and career fairs. Being sociable and meeting more people is a great way to get ahead in the world.

I was offered to join a frat, but I declined. Dude was majorly pissed and kind of shunned me afterwards. I was a dumbass! I could've gotten drunk and baked every week, and maybe even banged some groupie girls. I blame my dad for browbeating me into avoiding alcohol because he was a fucking alcoholic. He partially ruined my life. Now I'm a 39 year old forever aloner,