Breitbart Editor Raheem Kassam

was the one to get Richard Spencer kicked out of CPAC.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/834896655250046976
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/834897021769252865
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=219
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/834905758676439040
youtube.com/watch?v=Ect-kgxBb4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>

I can't even. Is he a kike or a Muslim?

muslim

they are going at it on twitter

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/834896655250046976

bump

Too far in bed with ukip.

he is but he is too much of a bitch to take the ethnonationalism pill cause he would have to go to pakistan but he is redpilled enough to know it's a shithole but spencer is just trying to get attention and it would sully cpac if he turned up cause the media would make at the main story of cpac

Ouch.

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/834897021769252865

> @virtueskeptic @RichardBSpencer That he was clogging up the hallway spouting bollocks to reporters for 2 hours. I don't like divas.

You "Brits" are just all the same, Sad.

>sully cpac

what, exactly, is there to sully? it was the spirit of the reactionary-right that won great victories in 16' -- not conservatism. besides, conservatism is a misnomer. self-described conservatives have conserved nothing and lost everything.

the traditional conservative elite are a bunch of zombies with a slave mentality. sooner they're cold in the ground the better.

Spencer is an attention whore if not a paid shill. Raheem is pretty based, I assume if he said Spencer was shouting shit for 2 hours that its probably true.

Isn't he one of the top leaders of UKIP ?

I'm conflicted. I hate Muslims but I also hate that retard who ran away with his tail between his legs after being punched.

source. proof or if user who posted OP doesn't reply his mam gets raped and violently murdered by OP.

Behave yourself user, Sup Forums is a board of peas...

Breitbart is Jewish clickbait

Don't give the kikes more money

i am not defending cpac but having spencer there would only hurt trump and the republicans in general

german humour SAD!

His eyes are odd

Cant trust kassam his first reaction to Nigal leaving was to forward himself for leadership.

ITT the alt-right eats its own like the lefties they hate

pottery

>won

Breitbart started as a kike site and has now established itself even further as a kike mouthpiece. They have pro Israeli propaganda on the front page every single day.

Now that Bannon is gone to keep certain things out of the Breitbart narrative, the site just like the_donald/the_zionald pushing typical globalist propaganda like unwavering, unquestionable support of Israel and denunciation of "racism".

why the fuck was the other thread deleted

briet bart are jews okey, don't trust jews

Why are Muslims working at Breitbart?

because it had raheems phone number (+44 7872833322)

breitbart has lived long enough to see themselves become the SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38

youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=219

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Raheem made a powerful enemy today.

Oh a brown conservative, I'm cumming so hard. Dems are totally the real racists hnnggg.

The CANCER of civic nationalism MUST be stamped out brothers.

Becuse breit bart is controlled opposition. Do you think none white jews would realy help the white man? The jew is just looking for more controll to fuck us over.

Muslims are just stupid Jews, the kikes created that god forsaken pedo cult in order to establish an eternal patsy for all their Jewry t. crusades, 9/11

>based mudslime
Fuck off raheem. I am dropping breitbart after discovering a mudslime is a editor

He's right though. Richard is a massive fucking diva who doesn't even want to help us

It...was never hidden.
That is what it feels like. Saving grace is that Spencer believes nothing, represents nothing and is nothing.

Raheem is an ex-Muslim.

This, never trust kikes.

*(((breitbart)))*

>"we are on your side, look we write as you think"
>"But leets keep importing billions of shitskins they just need to change culture and evrything is good"

Never trust jews.

No such thing, unfortunately. Leaving means death.

Like Michael Jackson was a ex-black?

split personality

>all redpilled immigrants leave
>America collapses

Learn to love you white nigger

Typical fucking muslim.

They all need to be killed. Ex or current. Fuck them all, including this shitskin.

wow I guess that means more immigrants will make your country better? and that also means it should have been worse prior to the immigration.

Don't talk that way about my pets!

Probably because I included his number.

Don't believe this shit for a second.

Once a rat always a rat.

Yah, Kassam deffo have the 'invisible power' to throw out Dick Spence...

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/834905758676439040

>Really makes you think.

The whole thing is a work.

breitbart is cucked. it's undeniable after they fired milo

Quintessentially British.

Agreed.

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ect-kgxBb4M

I thought it was hard to get a tan in Britain

"""""British""""""

Good

Here we have it. Never trust jews, dont trust breitbart

> breitbart
pls no

If he was wearing a turban all you cucks would be gushing over him cause le sikhs are bro tier meme

You are not amongst friends in this thread

richard is our guy

Kassam is from Indian background too, Gujarati Shia to be precise...

Them kicking out Spencer merely gave him more attention from reporters and visitors.
It's the Trump effect all over again

>he thinks bro tier wasn't ironic shitposting

Goddamn it I hate it when they start retweeting each other, it makes it nearly impossible to follow the argument

And if he was a turnip we'd all be amazed he had a twitter account. What a pointless counterfactual

>Harvard PhD
>i'm with kek

They never learn, the more you martyr the right, the more people rally to the cause. Keep on shooting the boat Ahmed, ain't going to help matters when you fucking drown.

anyone else sort of feel bad for this guy? He obviously has identity issues.

>Muslim-born Atheist
>British
>living in America

The Jews create rootless cosmopolitans just like themselves via diversity/multiculturalism. They have no real culture, just artificial cosmopolitan garbage. This guy may write for a "conservative" publication, but he has absolutely nothing in common with your average Billy Joe Bob Breitbart reader in flyover country.

I guess sort of feel bad but not really. These rootless individuals are pitiable but they are still our enemies because they have no choice but to fight our belief in blood and soil lest they be swept out.

>anyone else sort of feel bad for this guy? He obviously has identity issues.

>he wants all white's dead.
>feeling sorry for him

they have to go back, even though they didn't choose to be born here

where did he say that? He seems like more of a suck up to whites than anything