What is the DEFINITIVE documentary on the Kennedy assassination?

What is the DEFINITIVE documentary on the Kennedy assassination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
topdocumentaryfilms.com/evidence-of-revision/
imdb.com/title/tt0387490/
imdb.com/title/tt0254033/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safari_Club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You seen the one by that Kiwi investigator and the hypothesis that it was a secret serviceman who accidental popped JFK's melon?

JFK movie,

uses factual evidence towards the end to explain it was fucking impossible for a single man to do what he did to Kennedy.

schindler's list

JFK to 9/11: Everything is a Rich Man's Trick

The majority of this film is about JFK's assasination, and what really happened.

Yeah, that's the problem though, I watched 30 minutes and the dude wasn't even redpilled about how Hitler broke away from the central banks and believes in the Holocaust, and not even once while listing all the hidden forces of the world did he mention Zionism. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

gonna trick the gf into watching this with me tonight.

You're not gonna have everything. Just skip his history listen and just focus on JFK parts, especially the recreation of the whole scene and everything. Seriously it is worth it.

Enjoy OP.
topdocumentaryfilms.com/evidence-of-revision/

True enough, I just got sidetracked looking up info about Hitler and the banks. I'll give it another shot.

I am so sick of THE ITALIAN MAFIA running the government, banks, Hollywood, immigration lobbies

Do I watch 9 hours of conspiratorial documentary?
>YES

>10 and a half hours

Is it possible to give a quick rundown?

None of them since nobody knows the truth. Probably the CIA knew but the evidence was deleted immediately. All of the people who knew are long dead.

My own theory is: It was a suicide. Kennedy was fucking depressed and shot himself a few times, accidentally hitting Connally as well.

I love Oswald. He is just so kawai.

Why is everyone so focused on the assignation? How about focusing on why he was assassinated. He was going to something good for the American public that was unacceptable to elites. More good could be done by spreading the why than the how.

Forget the JFK movie by Oliver Stone. The movie is so full of lies and dramatization that by no stretch of the imagination can it be considered a documentary.

In 2003, a brilliant documentary on the JFK assassination was aired on the ABC tv network. That documentary thoroughly debunked the JFK movie and provided a treasure trove of factual and scientific information. If you can find that documentary, I strongly recommend you watch it.

Peter Jennings Reporting: The Kennedy Assassination - Beyond Conspiracy (2003)
imdb.com/title/tt0387490/

The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Its an entire miniseries. My first red pill.

imdb.com/title/tt0254033/

Or maybe everybody should be focusing on the long run: We will all be dead and Kennedy was there long before we will be there.

At least Kennedy doesn't have to give a shit anymore. You could say that Kennedy was the one who actually benefited from this Dallas episode.

There is a book called Best Evidence that is popular on this subject

this is all you need OP. enjoy..

He was indeed very /aesthetic/

Yeah, exactly, I can't trust a retard like that, much less devote 3 hours of my life to him and his theories.

Well what do you think it was, then? Personally I think definitely the secret society speech, his intentions of BTFO'ing the federal reserve, and recognizing the Israeli Council as a foreign entity.

10 hours, well shit. Thank you.

Mortal Error?

Very good stuff.

To my knowledge, there is no solid documentary on the JFK documentary. I cannot comment on the documentaries that other people are posting, however, a definitive book has already been written about it.

Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Controversy

>Piper claimed the assassination "was a joint enterprise conducted on the highest levels of the CIA, in collaboration with organized crime — and most specifically, with direct and profound involvement by the Israeli intelligence service, the Mossad."[8] He sought to tie in other John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, primarily involving claims that Jewish mobster Meyer Lansky's organized the hit, and that future president Lyndon B. Johnson staged the event from inside the administration.[citation needed] Piper also alleged that the Jewish organization Anti-Defamation League was linked to the murder. The ADL responded with harsh criticisms, called the claims ridiculous,[9] and denounced Final Judgment as anti-Semitic.[10]

If you think this sounds farfetched, remember that the Hollywood movie, JFK, was produced by a Mossad arms dealer named Arnon Milchan. Remember that JFK specifically targeted the Israeli power plant, Dimona, as he suspected they were developing nuclear weapons with stolen American technology. They were, btw. Not only that, but JFK's attorney general, RFK, targeted political lobby groups which made campaign contributions for foreign governments. The one group specifically targeted was called the American Zionist Council, or AZC. AZC ended up rebranding themselves as AIPAC and still operate to this day.

The man on the walkie talkie is not Cuban. The tan-complected man using the walkie talkie during the assassination was Israeli.

global conspiracy theorists are literally the most laughable subset of humanity

>people who believe in reality are the most laughable subset of humanity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safari_Club
>The Safari Club was an alliance of intelligence services formed in 1976 to fight the Cold War in Africa. Its formal members were Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Morocco and France. The group maintained informal connections with the United States.
>The creation of the Safari Club coincided with the consolidation of the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI). The BCCI served to launder money, particularly for Saudi Arabia and the United States—whose CIA director in 1976, George H. W. Bush, had a personal account
>BCCI also served as an intelligence gathering mechanism by virtue of its extensive contacts with underground organizations worldwide.
Off yourself, kike.

So what do you do, then? Take everything at face value?

Thanks, I'll definitely check it out. My money has always been on Israel being the culprit too, so this seems plausible.

I like this one the best because it sounds so real life. History is full of shit like that.