THEY JUST PURGED THIS THREAD, I SCREENGRABBED IT BEFORE IT WENT DOWN. THIS IS IT...

THEY JUST PURGED THIS THREAD, I SCREENGRABBED IT BEFORE IT WENT DOWN. THIS IS IT. THE SHILL THREADS ARE BEING PUSHED WAY HARDER NOW. IDK EXACTLY WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON BUT IT DEFINITELY IS IN CORRELATION WITH THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o
imgur.com/a/D3YRR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

??? shit image quality.

Fake and gay.

SAGE and REPORT

Quit spamming, shitlord

handsome

is this a fake pic? ive seen so many now i dont even know

Lol

Ayy lmao

why is it always with a shitty camera?

>skeletons are working with the ayys

HOLY SHIT THE RESOLUTION WTF, that has to be fake CGI.

can't post the real image, it auto deletes.

Thanks user.

it's fake.

The actual image looks like some optical illusion reptilian.

Optical camo does in fact exist. It's possible. Everytime the legit photo is posted. It 404's.

Here's the real one you faggots

can someone just fucking post it with rainbow filter/horizontally flipped without the blurry/darkened bullshit

edit its resolution

Is this real?

i like how this gif works for both the nigger and the alien

There is a fliter to auto-delete the picture and ban the user. Stop posting it.

Who are these guys?

no imgur link?

Why dont they just link to an archive?

so many shills pushing this narrative

why?

aaaaaaa

I know there is some site that will host it. You could use any file sharing website. Title the pic after some boring normie shit and upload.

H-he's fast!

am i still banned?

Change the filename, wipe the exif data, open it in paint and crop it and change a bunch of pixels so the automated system doesn't pic it up.

Hmm okay definitely at least 2 images arre banned, and they are different so . . .

i mean you dont really belive those bulshit thread ?

its 9gag r/ddit or discord fag who raid /pol for whatever reason

*teleports behind you*

ayyy lmao kid

Or you could apply a rectangular to polar coordinate distortion

goto Sup Forums and start a fake album cover thread

what happened to the picture of the AYYLMAO that had brown and beige skin like it had vitiligo?

It was really realistic but now nobody's posted it - so I'm guessing that's the one ((they)) are trying to bury.

I'm actually kinda worried because nobody's posted it in several days but I remember what it looked like.

It is not shilling, it is the truth. (((They))) are preparing us for the arrival of those beings.

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

ShapeShifting UFOs & Flying Humanoids Are EVERYWHERE! (2017)
youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o

damn did i miss it??

They are trying to cover up the pic now by saying it was some guy that released technical data on some plane model.

VERY fast ayylmao shilling at INCREDIBLE SPEEDS

This? Nah....

I'm going to highlight this guy, CHECKEM.

Honestly anyone who still doesnt have this image in max resolution is a lost cause and you should just go the fuck back to rebbit.

Please. It's been posted probably 100 times by now. Like dear fucking god.

here it is, dl it before the ayy lmaos get me

Yeah well I didn't care about it until people started freaking out.

I wan't to be a cool kid too :c

Not sure m8. It seems like they are trying to cover it up. There really were not any happenings at that time for shills to make up a story. Could be to stop discussion of the pizza threads though. Dunno.

I'll post ITT after you listen to one of O'Keefe's CNN Leaks files and write up a quick rundown

theres an owl on that alien, careful with staring at that shit for too long

did anyone see it?

Auto removed m8

Other than user connecting the 757 that was supposedly used in the Pentagon hit during 9/11 to a plane that the FAA reported as being stored in Roswell.

But we already knew 9/11 was bullshit, so I don't get it.

I'm not doing that shit. I'll wait
However I could just as easily find someone else's summary and just post that but at any rate I don't care that much.

HOLY FUCK

That seemed like a cover up of the pic.

It was a Bogdanoff Pepe

ayy lmao is an old virus from 2012 why would anyone base a raid on that failed name

at this point the mods are being fuckheads

this was actually what he posted but I can only get the thumbnail

post 'gain pl0x

That isn't normal.

Goddamn it! I missed it!

deep web. some faggot should search there.

Hol up, are ayyys real then or not? I'm confused.

there's a lot of obvious fakes being thrown about, someone's probably just playing games but then again - if there were a real leaked image of an alien we'd expect to be flooded with fakes and look-alikes to squash it's legitimacy.

looks a bit like that AYY LMAO that high ranking military guy disclosed before dying - and then suddenly a "rubber doll" surfaced that was supposed to debunk it.

I don't know Sup Forums
My almonds are activating for real.

Yeah you'll get it eventually. It's nothing like what people say. Whoever claimed the getting dizzy and puking shit after viewing is a master shitposter and nothing more. It's not that bad.

Agreed

Someone give this guy a quick rundown

BRO THAT SPOOKED ME

guys what thread was deleted and what posts were deleted can we post them again

If you clicked on the image, it was the ayy lmao. The thumbnail was just switched.

so is this raid an advanced AI attack ?

Yes, and they are masterful shitposters.

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organizations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

I mean at this point though the picture has to be incredibly realistic for someone not wanting the general public to see it. Considering the fact that multiple countries have spoken out about UFOs and ETs (Canada, UK, Russia)

this picture tears me up.
on one hand I admire such beauty and the love between the two when the image was taken.

on the other the cold heartedness that must have crept between the lovers to make one share such an image. I wonder where she is today...

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFTHTHFTHFHTH

i know this one is fake but its getting taken down a lot

maybe we can fake a replica of the actual picture?

>not posting the real picture

i can't, i just checked my hard drive and the file is missing??? wtf

Wow

thats a dude my brotendo

Fuck I didn't bother clicking on it

She's a professional model though, forgot name but she's Russian

I agree, damn feels

user said it was scales.

Draco are scaled.

Progenitors are not.

>muh spaceniggers

Someone with the original, try resizing and renaming maybe? Auto deleting is easy when everyone is posting exact same pic with exact same res, name, size, color

UPDATE

UPDATE

UPDATE

user POSTED ALIEN ON IMGUR

imgur.com/a/D3YRR
imgur.com/a/D3YRR
imgur.com/a/D3YRR

GET IT BEFORE IMGUR SHUTS DOWN