Immigration Agents Took a Woman With a Brain Tumor Out of the Hospital: Report

time.com/4680418/immigration-brain-tumor-woman/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

"She was brought in a wheelchair and is not being given treatment even though her nose continues to bleed and she has told them her head is exploding."

How many times do we have to explain this

SHE HAS TO GO BACK

Because its ethical to force a hospital to provide services for which they won't be compensated. They're probably the ones that made the call. Leeches get out REEEEEEE

M back
We get a lot of vegetables from Mexico, it shouldent be too hard to import her back

Journalist changes the spelling of her pseudonym from Sara to Sarah in the article.

and why should we pay for her treatment

Fucking media. Count on being bombarded with these sad sad stories daily

Commenters on the HuffPo are LIVID over this

ICE took a tumor out of our country.

It happened to have an abnormal growth in its brain.

Good, she was sucking up resources that should've gone to an American. You're not entitled to our stuff, useless fucking leech.

Huffpo- giggle

Good. Ive got a 7mm stone in my saliva duct that makes it very painful to eat. My Obama approved healthcare plan will cost me $2500 out of pocket to get surgery. Numero tumero can fuck off.

Having a brain tumor does not make you exempt from the law. Why do you think it does?

I laughed at your meme, thank you

>the resistance

Best post

Well shit, that's one way to put someone on death sentence

Regime

>Borowitz-Stein
>Kaplan
>Levy
>Horowitz

They're not even trying to hide it now

Top kek

>La resistance

Why doesn't she just receives treatment in Mexico? How is that America's problem? Also brain tumors cause seizures and loss of functions, not nose bleeding and feelings of head exploding. It's actually impossible to have a feeling of head exploding from a tumor since the brain does not have pain receptors. This is what an uneducated liar would claim as symptoms.

>removing sick brown "people"
Good.

should've left that tumor in Mexico, sweetie

and who was paying for that?

Lol literally all of those names

Mexico.