Muhammad was NOT a paedophile. Aisha had come of age. This was common practice for the majority of human history

Muhammad was NOT a paedophile. Aisha had come of age. This was common practice for the majority of human history.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Beaufort,_Countess_of_Richmond_and_Derby#Second_marriage
discover-the-truth.com/2016/11/14/was-rebekah-3-10-years-old-when-married-off-to-isaac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This was common practice for the majority of human history.
Fucking women when the come of age, or fucking them underage.

?*

>Fucking women when the come of age
This.

Mohammed wasn't a prophet, he was a scam artist who faked religion to get the retards in formation.

It's common practice today. Why'd you even bring it up?

>It's common practice today
In Texas kind of, but not really elsewhere. Average age of consent is 16-18 since the 1800s.

Well, at least he didn't lose his book deal. If Simon and schuster had been around in 600 a.c.e, there would be no islam.

IS THIS YOUR ALIEN

The fact that Muhammad being a perfect man is central to Islamic theology and therefore the religion, and that Muhammad betrothed Aisha when she was six and consecrated his marriage with Aisha when she was nine by having intercourse with her, undeniably means that in Islam having child brides is permissible or without sin.

So not only was Muhammad a pedophile but Islam teaches that pedophilia is ok.

this was never an argument before the 20th century desu

Also practices require historical context. The fact that Muhammad revealed his message in stages shows that timing and context is important to his religion.

>has sex with a 9 year old
>not a pedophile because she's come of age

riiight.

Is this kind of Flat Earth Joke ?!

8/10 would lol again

Needs more sensual gams

Muhammad was NOT gay. Ishmael sexually identified as a moon rover. This was common practice for the majority of human space exploration.

Pic related.

>Aisha had come of age.
Yes. 9 is an age. Just not the age any civilized society would accept as mature.

Women don't come of age at 9. Fuck the false prophet muhammad, pedophile piece of shit

>come of age
>nine years old
This belief is one of many in Islam which are each sufficient justification to exterminate all Mohammedans.

Aisha was 9 years old.

Yes, warlords often raped children.

Do you know what a period is?

By "come of age" you mean turned 8 years old right?

It's okay everyone, girls mature faster in the middle east due to climate change. The hot weather justifies child rape.

Muhammad did NOT like being beaten up, anally penetrated, and forced to eat the menstrual blood of his wives. He was forced to do it anyway because a pathetically weak excuse for a man. But it is wrong to say that he liked it.

Yes, it's something that single digit girls don't get. Go join your false prophet sucking satan's cock in hell.

fuck off milo

Please go back to Lebanon and stop posting under my glorious flag.

>it's something that single digit girls don't get.
Wrong. It's rare but it happens. She was closer to 10 years old.

The point is that muhammed is meant to be a source of ageless wisdom for muslims. If that's true, then Muslims should still be practising Paedophilia.

Mother of Henry VII

> The birth was particularly difficult; at one point, both the Countess and her child were close to death, due to her young age and small size. She would never give birth again

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Beaufort,_Countess_of_Richmond_and_Derby#Second_marriage

/Pol

>Believes in facts, logic and reason.
>Meticulously dissect attacks on Milo, Trump etc.
>Use weak chinese whispers narrated 200+ years after someone died as evidence of that persons paedophilia.
> KEK SHUTUP.

eya......your full of shit.

Is Masema, the Dragon Prophet from the Wheel of time series a representation of Muhammad??

Mohammed was a false prophet.

i dunno 'bout all that but i'd hit it.

See

Arab women BEST WOMEN.

Can you guys even try to prove me wrong?

bull shit... fuck off mudslime shill

Aisha was 6 when he married her. I don't know about you but 6 is way to early for puberty. Most girls today start puberty around 11 to 13 years of age. Muhammad, Peace be upon him, had sex with Aisha when she was 9. I don't see many 9 year old girls maturing sexually, and most depictions of Aisha seem to make her look like a literal child.

If it were true, at least someone would repost it at least somewhere. But no. Not a single picture and stupid rumours, each of them without posting pic, often with "1 post by this ID". Ban avoiding is easy af.

Therefore this is bullshit spread by cia.

P-post more cute hijabis plz anybody, p-plz

here

>I don't see many 9 year old girls maturing sexually
This is true. See At the time, in order to secure political merit the marriage must be consummated at the first sign of menses.

Emphasis on 'at the time'. There obvious risks with bedding a women who has recent reaches adolescence. But for the purposes it was permitted.

Amazing

>9 years old
>come of age

Fuck off Achped.

daily reminder that all religion fags are delusional and cannot talk shit to muslim sandnigger faggots

you christians are no fucking better, read your own book you uneducated cunts.

isaac married rebekka at THREE YEARS OLD.

discover-the-truth.com/2016/11/14/was-rebekah-3-10-years-old-when-married-off-to-isaac/

TOP KEK CHRISTFAGS

But that's the only thing I liked about him

Tfw

Here comes the Milo squad

What, no answer from christfags? God i hate you scum sucking religion cucks. Shitposting about muslims all day but when someone points out they can use the exact same argument on you, you jump through mental hoops and hide in a corner.

YOUR RELIGION'S FIGURES MARRIED UNDER 10'S TOO

WEEEEEEEEW SADIQ

harambe

> Implying there was a need for internet arguments before the 20th century
> Implying it wasn't common knowledge that Islam is shite

How old are you?

Nice try sulu

LOL

>Believes Chinese whispers 200+ years after he died.
>Dissects every other subject meticulously.

LOGIC.

Oh look, a sand nigger. You are the scum of humanity. You are disgusting. You sicken me. 9 years old? Come of age?! You bitch, you scum. You are my enemy, and I will destroy you before long.

A.
>who is Isaac? Sounds like a Jew.
B.
>kek you mad?
C.
>Deus Vult!

All religion is dumb, but Islam is worst than others.

>chinese whispers

... wut? I literally just quoted the Hadith...

>Islam is worst
murican education

"Coming of age" was much older than it is now. If you look at menarchy rates in the early 1900s, girls were on average about 16-17 before they had their first bleeding. This whole menarchy at 11-12 is a recent thing.

IT objectively is

Ah yes, the mental gymnastics. You're in denial, you think i'm shitposting or something.

I'm deadly serious, go read the source i provided. Christianity, judaism and islam are all cuck religions.

All 3 have numerous pedo cunts in them and encourage child sacrifice.

No, the problem is islam gets picked up by subhumans.

The religion is just as shitty as christianity and judaism is.

Christianity only SEEMS tame because whites picked it up and whites can keep things fucking chill without blowing themselves up.

In reality it's a race traitor desert religion invented by kikes that IF YOU CUNTS ACTUALLY READ THE BOOK you'll see how you are no different to muslims.

You are exactly the fucking same if you pretend to be christian, except you're most likely smarter than a muslim because you're white and less likely to act on the book and perform mental gymnastics denying the nasty parts.

t. shitskin

>go read the source i provided.

Either religious teachings preach eternal truths or they don't. The definition of a constant and eternal god who exemplifies all that is good requires that the definition of what is good, and what is sinful does not change. Doublethink harder.

> Implying Levantine Med Caucasian Women are Beduin nigger-tier women.

Ah yes, it's too much for you to admit you're no better than a dirty muslim.

I get it, thanks for proving my argument correct

>implying I'm not a dirty Muslim

well if that's the case you should be helping me btfo the kuffar christians, no?

Well done! And the Hadith are...?

A collection of "Sayings" attributed to the Prophet, the majority collected at a time of political instability 200 years after the death of the Prophet by a Persian who went round literally asking:

"Got anything the Prophet Said?"

To which he alone sifted through all his collection of Hadith and decided what to throw and what to keep, relying on :

Person A told Person B who told Person C. Over 200 years
They are good people.
Therefore true.

Shi'ites have their own collections. Miraculously their collections allow them to do things that their pre-Islamic culture allowed them to do like:

Stoning
Muth'a
etc

Hadith analysis has always been influenced by Politics; Helps to control the population.

If I mention this in a Mosque I'd be killed; Because the "Priests" don't want to have their authority challenged.

The Second Caliph, known as Umar, Banned any collection and transmission of Hadith because he knew how easy it is to corrupt sayings without mass witnesses and transmissions.

Just look at all the dodgy quotes of dead Public figures people quote in error everyday.

>But what do I know?

no I'm a moderate muslim. I'll just watch and silently applaud you as you blow up the kuffar

>Either religious teachings preach eternal truths or they don't.
But context is important.

What is the different between murder and manslaughter?

Exactly.

Do you think Quranism has merit, or more that Hadiths have too much weight in Islam theology?

>if you actually read the book
>completely misconstrues the point of the book

>trying this hard to shill for muslim slime

for fucksakes why the fuck are you even bothering with your lame ass lies here
go back to rbbt

I'm sorry, what's your point? It doesn't matter what Pedohammad was like (although you're argument is basically "there's no reliable proof, so she def. wasn't that young, although that was the custom, and there are multiple sources (granted questionable) that attest to that"

It doesn't matter though. This is the man Muslims believe is Allah's ideal man. And this is found in all major Hadith, and accepted by 90+% of Muzzies. There is literally no point to this argument, because not one Muslim would accept your accounting of the events as true, or meaning anything even if it were.

The Quran says you have to be mentally and physically sound enough to be left to look after a house.

I don't think a 9 year old can do that. Also a 9 year old can't go to a battle field; Which Aisha through multiple sources, was said to have been at.

Both can't be true.

>Decides to trust a weak chinese whisper = confirmation bias because:
>Muh Muslims paedophiles.

Ted Heath and his Establishment Kid Fuckers say Hi.

kek

the kuffar sure are blown up by my evidence.

how the fuck are we misconstruing it.

HE MARRIED A THREE YEAR OLD.
there's no dancing around the fact mate, you cannot sit here with a straight face and cry about islam when Christianity fucking does the exact same shit.

you do understand you worship the same god as muslims, right?

>tfw you will never have a one night stand with a loli and be praised as a prophet

Lol

It's not accepted by 90 percent of Muzzies.
It's accepted by certain sects/areas who have a cultural history of child marriage.

The Hadith quoted contradicts other Hadith. Literally.
Also contradicts the Quran.

>But MUh Prophet Muzzies Paedo.

Just like female genital mutilation is accepted in many Christian and Muslim countries for cultural reasons; The cultures will find a religious text to justify their barbarism

You try to do any of this in many Muslim countries you will be killed.Literally. Go on I dare you.

"The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham, when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina." Ya a 9 year old married to a 53 year old totally of age.. Bend the knee before your pedophile prophet get the fuck out of here haji.

>The fact that Muhammad being a perfect man is central to Islamic theology and therefore the religion
You're thinking about christianity, Muhamad did wrong once (rejected some blind man), and it's in the quran so it means muhamad can make mistakes, according to Islam itself

Besides, it's amusing to poke fun of the hadiths regarding muhamad sexual activities, it's even more amusing thinking those hadith were probably written to save a sultan's degenerate children from prison, or was the result of sheikhs getting tired of being asked the same questions over and over

>Aisha was 6 when he married her, 8 when he was said to have fucked her.
>Come of age

Whatever you say chief.

Outside of Islam fucking prepubescent girls has always been pervert territory even when marrying post pubescent 12 and 13 year olds was common practice.

Common practice was like 13-14 years old, not 8-9 or whatever she was.

Right, so what you're saying is we shouldn't rely on the hadith which claim that Muhammad waited till Aisha was 8 to bone her and just assume he went for it when he married her at 6.

You're not helping your case Mustafa.

>9

>of age

pick one and get out of my country shitskin

Manifest destiny is a bitch. We are letting them do it to us now.

I pick both

>get out of my country shitskin
Make me.

Go back to sucking the toes of your ginger fish n chip shop worker (pic related).

>Age of Marriage/Consent in the Byzantine Empire under Justinian was 12
>Aisha was 9
Muhammed was a pedophile by the norms of his era

>defending pisslam
>ever
muhamad was ultimate subhuman, this is why other subhumans call them their prophet. Pisslam is shitty sect and should be outlawed in civilized world, just as Christianity is illegal in their sand territories

>Be Ayy Lmao
>Captured by Air force
>Held at air force base
>Use my mind powers to escape
>Get a couple dozen miles away then use my wrist communicator to shitpost online
I identify with this cosmic traveler deeply.