Kim Jung-nam was killed by VX nerve agent it has been found out. Video of attack in link

Kim Jung-nam was killed by VX nerve agent it has been found out. Video of attack in link.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39073389

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VR_(nerve_agent)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Sang-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=xQKK34vChgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No way Ms. LOL shirt wasn't the assassin all along. She would have left dozens of corpses if all the bottles were poison, and if only one of them was, she wouldn't have used the correct bottle on Nam unless she knew about the poison ahead of time.

Are you being fucking retarded on purpose?
She rubbed something on Kim face by "accident", watch the fucking video on the link posted next time

Very noice.

Norks going to war with Malaysia when???

There was no bottle. She lunges at him with a rag or something and smears his face with VX.

Nerve gas is about the worst way to go I can think of. It doesn't kill your nerves, it blocks the enzyme your body used to turn them off after they've reacted. Imagine a buzzer that has an on/off switch: nerve gas allows the switch to flip on, but not back off again. Once you make an action you, can't stop it: imagine taking a breath and not being able to stop inhaling, or suddenly losing control of your eye movement. Your whole body basically goes haywire for a few minutes, and then you die.

Having this stuff loose in a crowded airport is the sum of all fears for a government. This is almost as bad as the nuclear weapon used to kill Litvinenko in the heart of London.

The Rock when???????

>a teaspoon of this shit detonated in the atmosphere, 30 million people die

talk about passing gas

Interesting question how did she survive? Gloves + antidote? That was real ninjutsu.

>tfw when michael bay still directed good wholesome movies

he went to shit after pearl harbor

>using a banned chemical weapon to kill someone because they hurt your fee fees

This

That seems... unpleasant... to experience

have we started the fire?

this seems almost too retarded
why, of all options, vx in an airport
are they posturing to other defectors?

also this, women are the scum of the earth

It was King Il Song jackass, who else would have access to cute anime Vietnamese waifus and VX gas?

>tfw the VX came from Umatilla Weapons Depot, Oregon, USA

>mfw Oblammy sold it to NK

Same reason Putin used polonium to assassinate some random Russian traitor in the UK.

It's so everyone knows who did it and it sends a message to Kim's other political enemies.

I saw a documentary on Porton Down and a guy made a drop of VX and said it could kill tens of thousands..... how come everyone else in the airport was fine?

prove a point

>i used to work at a company
>woman accused me of sexual harassment
>she had been coming into work late and shit
>i called her in front of everyone
>fired her on the spot (I had that authority)
>whispered in her ear "ya shouda fucked me" as we finished

of course they threaten to sue but no lawyer was touching that

>*unsheathes VX gas*
>*teleports behind you*
>lol nothing personnel kid

binary weapon friendo.

each woman was only carrying one component, and they were mixed on his fucking face. they both immediately washed their hands after.

terrible way to die.

What another good poison could you recommend for such action?

Was not an aerosol, that is my guess. (I am a microbiologist, so VX I know almost nothing about, but for microbes and toxins it is all about delivery, otherwise it won't work. Like home made anthrax versus weaponized 'thrax.

yeah sure, but the place and method are both extreme especially when put together into a plan to kill one man. that's almost comical super villain plot shit, and it's amazing. look into blue palace incident and the reply plot, or the tree standoff. ridiculous

jesus fucking christ

KILL THE MALAYSIAN PRIME MINISTER!

Kimi is showing off his new bio weapon. I bet he didn't give a shit about his brother. He just needed the statement.

it likely wasn't an aerosol. binary weapon most likely formed by combining 2 oily components on his face - each woman carrying/applying their half of the components to form it. it's perfectly effective when used as a topical oil. the face is a great spot to apply it, especially around the eyes.

thanks for the answer, the whole thing is a bit scary desu

nice try putin, fool me twice shame on me

The idea that these women were tricked seems pretty remote. Looking at the video and taking this into account, they probably had significant training.

Wew lad what a dick move.

TREATMENT FOR VX EXPOSURE

Primary consideration should be given to removal of the liquid agent from the skin before removal of the individual to an uncontaminated area or atmosphere. After removal from the contaminated area, the casualty will be decontaminated by washing the contaminated areas with household bleach and flushing with clean water. After decontamination, the contaminated clothing is removed and skin contamination washed away. If possible, decontamination is completed before the casualty is taken for further medical treatment.

An individual who has received a known nerve-agent exposure or who exhibits definite signs or symptoms of nerve-agent exposure should immediately have the nerve agent antidote drugs atropine and pralidoxime (2-PAM), and a sedative/antiepileptic such as diazepam injected. In several nations the nerve agent antidotes are issued for military personnel in the form of an autoinjector such as the United States military Mark I NAAK.

IIRC they never even met. Customary is to keep the chosen leader separate from siblings or some shit. Some kind of gook superstition.

what's worse, dying from nerve agent or being ripped apart by starving dogs?

I heard he shot an AA canon at someone once too

>yeah sure, but the place and method are both extreme especially when put together into a plan to kill one man.
Nothing special from the foreign intelligence point of view. Airport as point of known target location (had flight information probably). Airport is secured area so no guns, poison is small and can be sneaked in. Act looks like a prank, assassin has chance to escape plus plausible deniability if caught.

Russian derivative

VR

Apparently it's almost exactly the same but pralidoxime can't be used as an antidote as it can with VX

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/VR_(nerve_agent)

You guys have the Novichok agents.

That's some nasty shit.

It's like you guys always have to one-up us in NBC warfare.

Could be showing off, on the other hand VX is fast acting and exotic. There's no way any hospital, even if they had Atropine, would've suspected VX before it was too late. It was certain death.

Actually, the dead brother should have been the head of NK right now, but his father disagreed with his views on environmentalism and opening up the economy in a way similar to China. Nam wanted to move away from Juche ideology, the middle brother is a literal faggot, thus it falls to the fat fuck currently in charge. Most people agree that it's to ensure he stays in power. With the focus on racial purity, the people won't accept the faggot, the elder brother is now dead, and I don't know if he has sons, but if they are they're too young to rule. One of the tenants of their ideology is that only someone from Kim Il-Sung's bloodline can rule, this is just the current leadership protecting himself.

does that actually exist for VX or are you speculating?

Furthermore China would have been super pissed if they had murdered him in China where he lives as he had long been advocating that North Korea adapt China's style of authoritarianism and the chinks loved him for it.

yeah i disagree, it is pretty special.
high profile public assassination, ordered at the top and orchestrated in a foreign airport with NBC agents aren't a weekly thing

Which country was behind it? I don't believe Jong-Un would choose to do this randomly now. I'm thinking its a message to Jong-Un from the US for his recent missile test

>went to security and told them he isn't feeling good after getting attacked

No. The brother has long been ousted by the regime. US would not benefit from targeting him.

This was either NK or China, but most likely NK.

I thought one of them was a YouTube star in Vietnam or something?

How the fuck do you get roped into something like this?

i read that there was discussion of some kind of NK leadership role (in exile) he was considering or was asked to participate

that was his uncle

If you don't do this, we send your entire family to death camp and feed them to rats kind of deal.

Kind of how NK Olympic athletes understand to play ball if they don't want relatives ending up on the opposing end of an anti-aircraft gun

It has to be inhaled or absorbed through the skin - it's possible it was delivered in liquid form and not in small enough droplets to disperse through the airport.

What's fucking remarkable, if it was VX, is that the first responders weren't killed.

It's nasty shit - made to be a 'persistent' agent - that is, when used on the battlefield it hangs around and has to be decontaminated deliberately, as opposed to Tabun and Sarin which tend to break down relatively fast in an environment.

>kill brother no one in his home country cares about
No

there are youtube videos of nerve agent testing (indirect fire tests) on livestock... goats, sheep etc if anyone is interested. they are black and white and from the 50's iirc

I understand the incentives for an NK citizen, but why a YouTube famous Vietnamese girl? I guess maybe she's an NK immigrant with family back there.

on the off chance they weren't directly DPRK agents, they're clearly understood they were killing someone.

what confuses me is how the fuck they thought they'd escape.

assuming that malay healthcare is on par with the usa, the antidotes are likely available at a regional hospital. atropine is used for pesticide poisoning primarily. the clinic at the airport most certainly wouldn't have it, and the dose was probably high enough that it wouldn't matter.

it's fairly common. the usa developed binary weapons for sarin but nothing for vx that i know of. a binary vx weapon is just QL and sulfur - typically called vx2. also the malay authorities seem to be implying it was a binary weapon which makes sense given 2 different attackers smearing shit on his face. you'd just need both components suspended in an oil and combined on his face to deliver an absurdly lethal dose.

Why?

What purpose does this serve? What has NK gained etc, why didn't they do it sooner?

VX poison gas? Colonel, what's a russian gunship doing here?

That's pretty fucking based.

>Implying they can't sent NK Hitmen to murder her loved ones

American do political assassinations every day across the world.

jong nam was the only other person with an obvious biological claim to lead the DPRK, but was passed over and eventually exiled because he favored chinese-style opening up.

he was basically living under chinese protection. if the chinese decided to oust jong un they'd have his brother to install in his place, knowing that he's friendly to their diplomacy and shared their plans for the future.

china recently sent even more soldiers to the dprk border after the missile tests - jong un would take this as a threat because of above.

it's really fucking obvious that jong un is behind this.

Get dunked on, Jung.

Might have been kidnapped. NK has a history of kidnapping famous Asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Sang-ok

yeah, so? are you nk proxy? who fucking cares if we drone some dickheads, we've been at it for 16 years now. this is still special, no?

Drones are boring and gay as fuck.

This was classic cloak and dagger shit. Real effort to pull off.

i wonder how deep nk intelligence is into china
they surely have assets, probably agreements, but does nk have undeclared intel assets over the border? they have to have some level of capability there

U.S. should paint LOL on its drones

PEE PEE POO POO
Kim Jong Un didn't do

How do you like how that shit works?

Just a prank bro

gud movie is gud

no tits

We really need to nuke the shit out of NK.

DPRK's foreign intelligence is notoriously pervasive and debatably effective. they're known to operate all over SEA, china, and south korea in particular (obviously).

they most assuredly have clandestine undeclared operatives in china.

why? I think they're entertaining

Russia and NK doing assasinations with plutonium and nerve agents is cool shit

youtube.com/watch?v=xQKK34vChgQ

>attack is a grainny video
>every other is clear as crystal

>yfw nork gook spook detonates nork a-bomb in chinese city

the fucking embarrassment

um, this is literal bioterrorism. bringing a nerve agent into a crowded public airport is reason enough to drop the bombs on those gooks.

we invaded iraq, twice, for less.

>why, of all options, vx in an airport

the fact your asking this is the answer.

I'm worried about these two. They not moving AT ALL. I think they dead

No way that's VX.

Even low tiny doses would absolutely fuck you up. You would not even make it to security or be able to mouth that you're feeling bad.

Typical Malaysian cctv quality.

This is literally not bioterrorism. If they'd injected him with Ebola-laden blood it would be.

It's highly localised chemical warfare, or chemical weapon terrorism

fuck off let them do some crazy shit

its the equivalent of letting that crazy kid down the street do a backflip off your roof while you film it

how the fuck did the norks get vx

The attack is a video recorded from the other end of the room and zoomed in digitally, of fucking course that it's going to be grainy

>chemical weapon
>bioterrorism

You're a fucking moron

VX usually kills you in about 1min flat iirc

so a low dose maybe a few minutes?

he's been keying your car once every 3 years for 60 years too, at some point you just have to shoot him

It's certain that CIA already got one

It's not terribly difficult to synthesize if you're a determined nation.