Sup Forums If Japan is beating us in grades, why are we not just copying there teaching methods?

Sup Forums If Japan is beating us in grades, why are we not just copying there teaching methods?

Are we just hamstringing our countries future?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because were lowering the bar so niggers can pass the classes.

no, japanese are fucking retarded with making sure they groom people to not stand out.

>niggers
>manners

never going to happen

>homogenous high iq nation
>LOL we should copy them

Sure if genocide, eugenics, and mass deportations are on the table.

There's an entire culture that revolves around their teaching methods. Won't work here.

Because American kids aren't gooks. Freedom and independence are what get taught, not some chicken shit manners that the kid's parents will ruin anyway.

Little shits don't get standard tested until 3rd grade for most of the states, anyways.

>Teach manners

>insert le japanese bullying-suicide meme here

Japan is engage in statistic manipulation by counting fewer otakus into their statistics.

This too, the west heavily standardised and in some cases does so on ethnic grounds.

In fairly developed societies, people have roughly brief same potential. Technocracies are extremely egalitarian, all you have to do is not fight it out of silly fear standards will be too high for the empowered non binary of trans colour to compete.

this.

because ability dictates scores, not teaching methods

What would be the point of lowering standers just so they can pass isnt that counterintuitive?

I don't remember taking any tests in elementary school. I think we had multiplication and grammar quizes, but you could take them over and over again till you passed, then you were bought a frosty from wendy's.

they literally kill themselves over 1 or 2 points missed on their placement tests, idk if I want that

>Japan is engage in statistic manipulation by counting fewer otakus into their statistics.
lolwut

So little Tyrone doesn't think that Jimmy is actually smarter than him, and therefore believes they are equal.

Equality is a social construct.

>why are we not just copying there teaching methods?
>there

Fucking hell, please do.

Failures kill self, society improves

>Sup Forums If Japan is beating us in grades, why are we not just copying there teaching methods?

Using their teaching models would be racist because black and Hispanic kids would not be able to keep up.

The point is so they can function in society (dumbasses of other races too, but blacks have the lowest IQ of any race largely represented in the US.). Its a problem. We need to kick them out.

If japan is so top-notch why have all major technical advancements for the last 400 years come from either europe or america?

Because the government is so broken that we throw more money than any other country per student and we are abunch of dumbasses anyways. Y trump needs to fuck up the education system

It's common amongst many coastal Asian countries, especially in China where more inland people generally don't perform as well.

In Japan it's more that low performers stay out of academia, in the west low performers are encouraged into academia not for the statistical outcome but for an overall goal of reformation.

It's not actually fair to compare countries like this.

>manners before knowledge

That explains pearl harbor

>yet whenever you buy electronics, you specifically seek out things built in Japan, not China.

That's what the common core is. Too bad ignorant cuckservatives want to trash it.

asians have had thousands of years of autism head start before us.

Why would we copy Japan?

Asians are already smart as shit. they dont need need tests to know that

I'm confused about what that has to do with anything. Yes we don't encourage idiots to go to college, what does that have to do with highschool and middle school test scores? And don't compare us with cheating shitholes like china that only count the scores from a few prestigious schools in rich suburbs.

>teach manners
>turns into 3 years of "don't be racist" instead of class

Floridian here. Its because we really do live in a cucked liberal hellhole in schools. When the teacher tells the black girl to bring her phone up front she gets an attitude, argues and doesn't bring the phone. She almost fought my teacher no joke and even said "you lucky yous a teacher". We also had a school substitute who would literally say these words "guys I'm not in the mood, everyone needs to quiet down before i get real black up in here". This is why we don't learn. Because libshits think this is somehow justifiable and ok in a learning environment.

>In Japan it's more that low performers stay out of academia, in the west low performers are encouraged into academia not for the statistical outcome but for an overall goal of reformation.

In Japan public school doesn't exist past elementary.

You want to go to middle school? Your parents are going to be paying out the ass.

In the USA? Jamal and Tyrone have to keep going to public school or their welfare mom will be fined for truancy, so we have entire schools based on babysitting the children of gangbangers who recruit new gang members during school, drop out at 16, breed a few times before hitting 20, and soon their 5 year olds will be hitting kindergarten.

Well yeah, but fuck China. Chinese were all still peasant farmers when japan was gearing up to steamroll SE asia and take on the US navy.

Japan is 99% Japanese, in other words there are no blacks or brown people.
>that also means there are no whites! aha!
No, because the next country down from best education would be a 90% white country in Europe, such as Finland or UK.

Regarding pic related, no. Kindergarten is all we need. Japanese culture has a huge problem with conformity. We don't need 3 years of personality programming.

because they've only recently reached the level of whites
expect most technology to come from them and china unless we uncuck our countries

Its not some meme either. I lived in a town a little south of Chicago. Well they took a deal to receive tax dollars if they took in some section 8 housing families and built them houses to live in. The following year school was still pretty good about teaching and we were learning advanced stuff. The next year after more black families moved in and the majority of blacks failed their classes we were then forced to relearn stuff we learned in the 7th and 8th grade in these same classrooms. Instead of putting them in classrooms on their level they brought us all down to the black kids levels and I'm sure you could understand why they wouldnt want to segregate all the black kids into special ed rooms. Even 7 years ago.

middle school and highschool are free retard, outside of a few private ones. And middle school is mandatory and only retards cant get into highschool. More japanese go to highschool than burgers.

Japan are not beating us in grades, they're beating us in statistics, there are many brilliant Australians hidden by a shroud of institutionalised tall poppy syndrome. The OP's original premise is entirely wrong and it has everything to do with anything within this thread.

This is a new tactic I've seen on Sup Forums but common with advanced lefties, you ignore my driving points and nibble at any inconsistencies then say "oh it doesn't matter." It's petty and nihilistic and not Sup Forums.

Yes, if you localise schools to the brilliant then only test people at schools the results will be brilliant. This is so obvious to anyone without yellow fever or self white guilt. It's like a problem that effects both sides of the spectrum.

>yes japan performs better at all statistical and objective measures but australia stronk because my feelings
What driving point? Name a single metric you perform better at you purity spiraling fuckjob. Number of boatpeople 1doesn't count.

just looked it up, 98.3% highschool attendence rate with an over 90% graduation rate. Pretty much blows your shill argument out of the water.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_Japan

Hey, you make it sound like a bad thing. The dumb ones are killing themselves leaving more room for the smart ones.

Actually I think Denmark or Norway would be leading all things considered, Finland looks promising too but I suspect they have had enough of left wing bullshit.

I'm just saying that Asians are invariably more intelligent than whites. This is either ironic which guilt or yellow fever.

This is standard practice for many countries burger. Kids are too retarded at that age to know what grades mean and it supposed to discourage pushy parents too

Doesn't matter, us whites are impregnating their women creating the new jap hapa masterrace.

Like Kazakhstan?

I did standardized test prep in fucking kindergarten.

Always wait at least an hour after sniffing petrol before posting.

To be more like your brothers...

>If Japan is beating us in grades
Japan beats niggers and spics in grades. White Americans perform just as well as any European or East Asian country on average.

The only solution is a Final Solution.

>Japan is engage in statistic manipulation by counting fewer otakus into their statistics.

No, that was not what you were saying

Are you grammar nazi'ing?

It's easy to be "smart" with a tiny immigrant quota and an offset instead of standardisation and low university admission and need I go on? Japan does this. Australia does not. Deal with it.

Japan isn't amazingly smart. They're decently smart, sure, but the whole Japanese super brain men stops. Idiots who can't even geography well enough to differentiate China from Japan start believing it's an entire eastern Asian thing and then we have threads from white guilt cucks about their superiority, threads from yellow feverish weaboos about their superiority until even stormfront calls them honorary Aryans.

Enough, there are smart and dumb people everywhere that's had civilisation for at least 2000 years. The idea is to breed the smart people wherever they're from to eliminate your types from the gene pool.

The goal isn't to make smart people. It's to find the ones who are naturally smart, give them everything they need to get smarter, and let the lessers kill themselves

Batuuru royal, when?

Soon.
Soon...

our schools are fine

Or you can stratify the education system like japan does so milkshake shananay *petrol sniff* doesn't bring down any non-abos. This thread isn't about ability it's about structuring education you nonce.

You dont take exams in the U.S. until 3rd grade nigger

Check,
Also check

Okay in "fuck you I'm right"topia the government educates the best 100 people out of the 100,000 others but secretly educates everyone else, probably with private mechanisms. It then publishes any statistic your shitty research skills can find of just those 100 state educates.

It then shit posts everywhere all up in my place and proclaims it's superior.

How's that for education structure? Feeling intelligent yet?

>Japanese scholars
Is that what they're calling kindergarten teachers these days?

The Japanese have high test scores but they don't actually learn anything. You'd be surprised how little knowledge Japanese people have about the world outside Japan.

how is it fucking confusing? We have retards in our system so it brings the average down. you are actually inferior to us. your isolated best isn't impressive to anyone, and it doesnt deceive intelligent people.

Frankly, Asians are smart, but not clever.

This only works because the same rules are implemented in the home. You can tell them whatever you want at school but if their parents are trash like most niggers then it's going no where. Plus there is too much of a "YOU DONT TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY CHILD!" sort of attitude that would clash with this.

western education sucks because the mothers (and sometimes fathers) in western societies are much too selfish to fuck their sons

Neither are Japanese. Gooks are Korean. They're nips or japs.

But that's why their SJW don't get a voice.

Proof?

>because they're black they must be liberal
>if it's not 100%populated by whites it's a liberal shit hole
Better check your assumptions there famalam

Education is very important to me. I grew up in a big hick town and went to a big hick school.

I want better for when I have children. It's EXTREMELY important to research the best public schools before buying a house, and settling down. If you live within a shitty school district you are forced to send your kids there or send them to private school. Sending kids to private school is outrageously expensive. Do your research!

Also okay, yeah teaching kids manners is important. Values are taught to the children from the parents. Not school.

Legit, are you an expatriated weeb, or are you a legit moonspeaker.

pretty much this

this x1000

>everyone is unique

kek

Pure bullshit. We get kanji and math quizes.

t. Japanese

thats sure full of proofs. You're thinking of china. Arr rook same but arr arent same.

Absolute bullshit.

Also, kids who are going to private elementary schools (a much larger portion of the population than in the US) have to take entrance exams to get to first grade. The cram school industry is thriving.

They do that to hide that they can't teach children their fucking retarded archaic language fast enough to give them any kind of literacy. A kid in fourth grade can't read a comic written for adults because they can't read the fucking kanji. Japanese kids are illiterate.

>Because were lowering the bar so niggers can pass the classes.

No. We lower the bar because too many Americans feel that any subject or skill that can be perceived as academic should be taught exclusively by school. As a result, our kindergartens are full of kids that don't know the alphabet, when they should already have extensive reading experience.

Only one of the 25 white children in my kid's kindergarten could read at all. The local parents are kind, well-meaning people. They love the hell out of their children and want the best for them. But for some reason, they just don't make any attempts to educate them. Hell, I even have friends who are engineers that didn't teach their kids to read because they felt they'd fuck it up somehow.

When your children are in school, you'll witness the boredom and absolute plodding pace set to accommodate the majority- who learned absolutely nothing at home. I don't get it.

i'm 1488 but japan is sacred and must be shielded from western influence

US parents would lose their shit if teachers started acting like they do to students in japan

i know some american teachers are actually copying how singapore teachers teach maths to their primary school (elementary) students

because education methods vary widely across the US and almost half of Americans abhor at the concept of education standardisation, it will be a challenge to do so on a federal level

>there teaching methods
>there