White people weren't made to live on this planet

If your body has to compensate for your inability to think of a way to avoid the sun, you probably won't integrate well into first world cultures

>2017
>still haven't discovered the wheel

How can niggers even claim to be human?

Ouch

>niggers that try to live in the arctic circle get vitamin D deficiency
>whites that live in the tropics get sunburned

It really seems to be working as intended.

If white people weren't designed to live on this planet, yet have managed to not only live on the planet but dominate it, doesn't that mean that white people are, indeed, superior?

Thats right. We are robots. Always were.

Racist robots...

nice quads

Sage

If you get a vitamin D deficiency every winter in cold climates AND cant make it up by drinking milk, you werent meant to live on this planet

>black people cant get skin cancer

Why do black people care so much about white people? They always bring us up.. must be a sad pathetic life

Some places don't need sunscreen. So maybe blacks and whites should live in separate places.

Blacks were the Orginal Humans. I'm white but I recognize the fact that we are nothing more than albino mutant freaks that should have never existed in the first place. Thankfully, Mother Nature is taking her course and our women are opening their wombs to superior Black seed, so that our race may be uplifted out of the muck of its existence and ascended into the status of being the Black Master Race.

Do you believe in the Yakub or something? Should I pay reparations to you with my little nigger pennies?

If you don't blend into the snow, you don't belong in Europe.

>white people are aliens that colonize earth

I wouldn't be surprised desu

How hard can one shill? Kys

Africans could be considered close to the original humans. Blacks are Americans. Their DNA is diluted and farther from the original than some whites and asians.
Many Europeans are descendants of neanderthals. A race known for creativity and spirituality as well as warfare.

Quick screen cap before ban anons, it's the picture of the alien!

Where's the camera?

Black people get skin cancer too.

>Shutitdown.jpg

But we don't need it. Not here anyways. Even in south France/Spain you don't need it, only the really tropical places

Also i heard niggers need vitamins in nordic countries since since they don't get enough sunlight

If you can't swim well on a planet with 70% of it's surface covered in water you were never designed to live on it.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING CAMERA?????? I'M FREAKING THE FUCK OUT

All right. You got me. We white people are alien hybrids from the planet Xenu. We can leave any time you really want us to but we should warn you first. When we leave all the things we have built will stop working. You see all this stuff, electricity,television,radio,hospitals and cars. It will all stop working. It's all controlled by the mother ship. I'm sorry. There is no other way. Just start a petition and tell President Trump that you want the real illegal aliens to leave.

in the scarf

wtf, I hate the sun now

I'm white and I pretty much never have to wear sunscreen where I live, what the fuck are you talking about? Do you have any concept of different climates?

Cuck

But the black places would turn into Somalia and whites will fly in aid to them.

If you need welfare to eat, you weren't designed to live on this planet.

Another one of these threads.

What do you expect from a nigger?

Monkeys

>whites that live in the tropics use sun screen
>4000 year old sunscreen recipes found in egypt

ftfy

wtf i hate white people now

I have no idea who either of these negros are

What's evolution?

Indian Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BIC!

When white bois see an Indian Man coming, they naturally lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentally ill wrecks they are in comparison to an Indian GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Indians!

nigger, i live in phoenix. the only time i ever use sun screen is when i go for really long bike rides (6-10 hours). also, blacks get sunburns.

If you need a coat to go outside you were never design to live on this planet

Probably you were chosen to rule the world.....

ah just noticed his nigger rings still never heard of him

>White people weren't made to live on this planet

White people are on this planet to rule color races, especially the shit-heads lazy like shit dumb ass blacks.

Still better than being a nigger. Sorry

LOL
beautiful post user. Thank you very much

>He's not an ascended human

Top kek

ha ha ha. great shit man. I agree.

If you need 10 pounds of almond or coco butter, just to keep your skin from getting ashy due to the slightest chill. You were not meant to live on this planet.

bet u the one on the right is happier

If you never invented the wheel...

You need to stop appropriating our culture, and stop using it.